Discussion Dragon Gods

Who is your favorite Dragon God?


  • Total voters
    31

AmitDS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
1,886
Age
33
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Why TF does a freaking dragon god need a massive powerup lmao?
Our good guys can't even take down a nerfed dragon god on their own. Forget take down, they couldn't even scratch a dragon god who was at <50%
Dragons power up based on eating their element. Fairy Glitter is probably the strongest light spell there is. Seeing Selene devour any of the three great fairy magics would be cool given her basically being a moon Goddess and from a narrative standpoint as she'd be shitting on FT completely. Not everything is about fights and explosions. Also in any event it's just a headcanon that likely is not happening.
 
Last edited:

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Outside of wanting to see Aldo's human form, I've noticed 3 of the five gods shown a secondary power

Aldo with mind/heart reading
Merc with transforming people into full-fledge animals
Selene with possible dispelling properties (? if the theories she did something to WW that broke her white out magic)

Ignia's fire can burn even water but I could see a legit secondary power from him
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Outside of wanting to see Aldo's human form, I've noticed 3 of the five gods shown a secondary power

Aldo with mind/heart reading
Merc with transforming people into full-fledge animals
Selene with possible dispelling properties (? if the theories she did something to WW that broke her white out magic)

Ignia's fire can burn even water but I could see a legit secondary power from him
Ignia's secondary power is extreme cockiness.
 

Kenneth Latorre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
2,269
Age
28
Country
United States
Outside of wanting to see Aldo's human form, I've noticed 3 of the five gods shown a secondary power

Aldo with mind/heart reading
Merc with transforming people into full-fledge animals
Selene with possible dispelling properties (? if the theories she did something to WW that broke her white out magic)

Ignia's fire can burn even water but I could see a legit secondary power from him
his secondary power is likely the same as natsus, that being his fire capable of burning away magic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ignia's secondary power is extreme cockiness.
i dont think you can blame him. if the current chapter is anything to go by, he is like a couple hundred thousand times stronger than natsu.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Outside of wanting to see Aldo's human form, I've noticed 3 of the five gods shown a secondary power

Aldo with mind/heart reading
Merc with transforming people into full-fledge animals
Selene with possible dispelling properties (? if the theories she did something to WW that broke her white out magic)

Ignia's fire can burn even water but I could see a legit secondary power from him
I would say dispelling magic would be more of a property of moon magic than a secondary power. The idea comes from the fact that moon drip, which is concentrated moonlight, can dispell magic. Also, White Witch losing her powers is probably the work of Selene.

As for Ignia? Not exactly a secondary power, but I would like to see Ignia elaborate on using flames of emotions. Technically Natsu's flames of emotions is part of his dragon slaying magic that he inherited from Igneel, so maybe Ignia knows how to tap into it too.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Like the user said above, a very real chance Ignia can potentially burn magic or unorthodox things like Natsu did with "emotional flames" but that would mostly be apart of his fire dsm. I agree any dispelling would mostly relate to her moon dsm. Another thing, any secondary power seems closely linked to their element. I can relate to mind/heart reading with nature and I can relate with sea creature transformations with water. Just something to consider with Ignia, Viernes, and Selene
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Does anyone have any good theories about how the dragon eaters obtain their dragon slayer magic?
 
Last edited:

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Does anyone have any good theories about how the dragon eaters obtain their dragon slayer magic?
Acnologia beat them to an inch of their lives, then the DES came in and ate them at the last second.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Acnologia beat them to an inch of their lives, then the DES came in and ate them at the last second.
Or they ate Acnologia arm that Ingeel ripped off or the dragon eaters are the results of some kind of experiment.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I've seen dragon bones mentioned before cause of those bones from the graveyard in GMG. The story stated they eat dragon flesh or consume literal dragon slayers to become 5th gen so I think it's legit more possible they've consumed dragon slayers over eating old meat from caves or wherever. I'm sure the BDSK will provide more look into them, they don't seem to carry natural ds scents since Natsu couldn't even tell Kiria was a DS until she used a secret art
 
Top