Voting Round 1 - Edward Elric vs. 9S | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Edward Elric vs. 9S

Who wins?

• Edward Elric

• 9S

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I consider the two campaigns pretty much equivalent and both worthy of a vote, so I'll go with my personal preference of the characters themselves.

Edward is a nice choice.
9S is a terrible one.
Also looks like a 12-year-old. And would technically never grow up from that appearance.
He is also a slightly creepy pervert.

A slightly creepy 12-year-old pervert.

Going with 9S.

Just kidding, did you not read what I wrote...? =3=

Edward it is! Even though he was kind of a jerk in Maquia.
Just wanted to say to vand, aren't you exaggerating saying he looks like a 12 years old ?
I always thought he looked to me as a 15/17 especially because he was made to look more like Asian standard while 2B was made to look more like a western standard, you can even see that in their theme as 2B one is the English version of weight of the world while 9S is JP version of weight of the world that isn't even called weight of the world in JP but song of a broken world
And for the pervert part meh, he's not that pervert to me, plus android tend to imitate humans behaviors in a certain certain lvl.
you were talking about the "you're thinking about how much you want to **** 2b aren't you" right ?
It's not fuck but kill especially considering Adam was looking for the true meaning of hatred
Rip those who clicked the spoilers and have no idea why the hell he wants to kill 2B while he loves her
Well he technically want to kill 2E not 2B but ..nines is complicated

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Elric is the easy choice because he's a man amongst man. He can fight for his waifu and be willing to risk it all for her, but still somehow survive. He and Winry were so adorably tsundere as well

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Just wanted to say to vand, aren't you exaggerating saying he looks like a 12 years old ?
I always thought he looked to me as a 15/17 especially because he was made to look more like Asian standard while 2B was made to look more like a western standard, you can even see that in their theme as 2B one is the English version of weight of the world while 9S is JP version of weight of the world that isn't even called weight of the world in JP but song of a broken world
And for the pervert part meh, he's not that pervert to me, plus android tend to imitate humans behaviors in a certain certain lvl.
you were talking about the "you're thinking about how much you want to **** 2b aren't you" right ?
It's not fuck but kill especially considering Adam was looking for the true meaning of hatred
Rip those who clicked the spoilers and have no idea why the hell he wants to kill 2B while he loves her
Well he technically want to kill 2E not 2B but ..nines is complicated
Okay, maybe 12 is a little low :XD I honestly wouldn't put him past 14-15, though. Might be the "uniform" which makes me think of a middle schooler. But I know that figuring out the age of characters is hard in these cases, especially when "they're not properly humans" and the like.

Actually I wasn't, I know that bit was intentionally meant to be ambiguous. Doesn't need that moment at the end, you can figure it out from how he acts from the start already :rolleyes: Especially with those "calibrations" of his, we all know what he was doing! :spank

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
For Ed he start at 15/16 at the start of the manga and you follow him till he's 18 at the end of the manga.
I'm surprised you don't know FMA

For nines it's complicated ... but short answer with no spoilers he an android age is irrelevant for him and for his looks he was just created to look that way just like all the other female android that look sexy.
I also have more things to say about his looks but I save it for later when I get to talk about his theme that is needed to talk about after I talk the spoilers stuff everything is related

I knew Edwards age, I was just making a point :D

Status
Not open for further replies.