Eh....Masaka?

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

you on a diet?
Yes, and it's awful :crying
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I'm sick of this damn diet Cha Chu. If I don't have a cheeseburger soon, I may become violent.

Im also dieting but horribly failing ....
In the end... I chose to take some diet pills instead :derp

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

but ur perfect?! or so i heard:^_^
Dude - thats so awesome of you to say! I love it when you show your kind side to people /mina san!

Peoples love of our Korean-isms continue to grow this way!
Arigatou!!

---------- Post added August 25, 2013 at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was August 24, 2013 at 07:12 PM ----------

I'll be away for awhile guys, I'll see you all around.
Just have to deal with somethings. Next month my number will change, technically midway next month so, post here or pm if you need me.
I should be able to keep my contacts (hopefully) though - Im gona switch carriers and number.

 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Wat goddamnyu
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

but ur perfect?! or so i heard:^_^
That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time :5s-hugs

It's also a lie. XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Lies are usually nice
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Lies are usually nice
not really
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Shuut up and go away
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

:wussfight
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

gnut ur sets just go from bad to worse
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Greg - you know this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86uOUvj904g

I've been listening to her songs the other day - guud staff

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

gnut ur sets just go from bad to worse
Hyungs is da best ... right?

:nod
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

YES! #TeamHyung
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Omo Omo - extra Kimchi for you @ dinner!!

:love

Lulu - you know me da besto!! - mecha lob love - hearto!!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Omo Omo - extra Kimchi for you @ dinner!!

:love

Lulu - you know me da besto!! - mecha lob love - hearto!!
#Raightoindafeelso #Deabak
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

UN / Honto da ne :glomp
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Do you watch Korean Movies?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Ani - mida.

Usually just K /T/C and rarely J- dramas over da years.
I like K and T/C oness a bit more.. not so much da movies.

Do you watch it?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Ani - mida.

Usually just K /T/C and rarely J- dramas over da years.
I like K and T/C oness a bit more.. not so much da movies.

Do you watch it?
you should watch some they are good.However i cant watch any other asian dramas. I suppose my hears were only made to listen to korean speech
 
Top