Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

WOAH - DAMNS!

I expected some of it but, cant believe people are still on the hate wagon.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

WOAH - DAMNS!

I expected some of it but, cant believe people are still on the hate wagon.
it was more of a funny joke. Not sure if hes a khun hater, i am not, and i still find it hilarious:D
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

the title can get even more pervy,you gotta try harder chabro
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

it was more of a funny joke. Not sure if hes a khun hater, i am not, and i still find it hilarious:D
You know I only remember three girls from that band. ^^:

the title can get even more pervy,you gotta try harder chabro
I think I'm doing a better than you - if you know what I mean. :heh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

I think I'm doing a better than you - if you know what I mean. :heh
I laughed. :lmao

But no.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

I think I'm doing a better than you - if you know what I mean. :heh
not anymore,now that i know it wont happen,im doing a loooooot better than you,no offence there,but it is the truth :nod
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

Bunch of pervs. :cookiehand
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

You know I only remember three girls from that band. ^^:
i only remember jiyeon, eunjung,boram out of memory. i have to admit some of their songs are catchy. like number 9
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

I laughed. :lmao

But no.
:fail

not anymore,now that i know it wont happen,im doing a loooooot better than you,no offence there,but it is the truth :nod
I see - I see... didn't expect that from you, grats-mate!!

Bunch of pervs. :cookiehand
You're one too, nao - :hurr (whip it out already - bbe)

i only remember jiyeon, eunjung,boram out of memory. i have to admit some of their songs are catchy. like number 9
Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung - are the ones I recall the most.

I still listen to Bo-peep , supernova and I think the other was I go crazy - lol.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

You're one too, nao - :hurr (whip it out already - bbe)
I don't consider myself a perv. Why do you think that? :hmm
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

I don't consider myself a perv. Why do you think that? :hmm
I can think whatever I want so I think you are? :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

:fail



I see - I see... didn't expect that from you, grats-mate!!



You're one too, nao - :hurr (whip it out already - bbe)



Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung - are the ones I recall the most.

I still listen to Bo-peep , supernova and I think the other was I go crazy - lol.
crazy is a good song , if they had made a good MV. its a pain to watch it
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

Because doneseng is Ka ka ka - KrAzEH? :heh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

I can think whatever I want so I think you are? :XD
Without any reason? The ability to think properly is leaving you bit by bit. :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

Without any reason? The ability to think properly is leaving you bit by bit. :3c
:nah

I just choose not use them sometimes. :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

La to the lu, do you by chance what the Running Man series??
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re:  

Where is your thread title?! :huh
 
Top