Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!
WOAH - DAMNS!
I expected some of it but, cant believe people are still on the hate wagon.
WOAH - DAMNS!
I expected some of it but, cant believe people are still on the hate wagon.
it was more of a funny joke. Not sure if hes a khun hater, i am not, and i still find it hilariousWOAH - DAMNS!
I expected some of it but, cant believe people are still on the hate wagon.

You know I only remember three girls from that band. ^^:it was more of a funny joke. Not sure if hes a khun hater, i am not, and i still find it hilarious![]()
I think I'm doing a better than you - if you know what I mean.the title can get even more pervy,you gotta try harder chabro

I laughed.I think I'm doing a better than you - if you know what I mean.![]()

not anymore,now that i know it wont happen,im doing a loooooot better than you,no offence there,but it is the truthI think I'm doing a better than you - if you know what I mean.![]()


i only remember jiyeon, eunjung,boram out of memory. i have to admit some of their songs are catchy. like number 9You know I only remember three girls from that band. ^^:
I laughed.
But no.

I see - I see... didn't expect that from you, grats-mate!!not anymore,now that i know it wont happen,im doing a loooooot better than you,no offence there,but it is the truth![]()
You're one too, nao -Bunch of pervs.![]()
(whip it out already - bbe)Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung - are the ones I recall the most.i only remember jiyeon, eunjung,boram out of memory. i have to admit some of their songs are catchy. like number 9
I don't consider myself a perv. Why do you think that?You're one too, nao -(whip it out already - bbe)

I can think whatever I want so I think you are?I don't consider myself a perv. Why do you think that?![]()

crazy is a good song , if they had made a good MV. its a pain to watch it
I see - I see... didn't expect that from you, grats-mate!!
You're one too, nao -(whip it out already - bbe)
Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung - are the ones I recall the most.
I still listen to Bo-peep , supernova and I think the other was I go crazy - lol.

Without any reason? The ability to think properly is leaving you bit by bit.I can think whatever I want so I think you are?![]()

Without any reason? The ability to think properly is leaving you bit by bit.![]()


a good song by teentop.Because doneseng is Ka ka ka - KrAzEH?![]()
