no actually.Never had an urge for those plus they are freakishly long.Do you?La to the lu, do you by chance what the Running Man series??
just seen ad today on tv...hahaI know that you're a fast food junkie so I was wondering if you would ever try this? I tried the chicken one and it was pretty good though the sauce was kinda messy.
Hmmm, nah because Ima try to stay away from all that junk, junk in my trunk!!I know that you're a fast food junkie so I was wondering if you would ever try this? I tried the chicken one and it was pretty good though the sauce was kinda messy.

just seen ad today on tv...haha







lol - you don't like that faust?meh too much faust in here..unsub~![]()

lel <3~The title of this thread is so naughty...


Nope - ain't gots no time for that feminist bullshit!
Yeah and obviously , Greg has been whipped by Jolyn so badly that he makes the sammiches instead.They make sandwiches there too?![]()

