Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re:  

Yeah but pretty much inconsistently. Its semi entertaining at times. lol
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re:  

I know that you're a fast food junkie so I was wondering if you would ever try this? I tried the chicken one and it was pretty good though the sauce was kinda messy.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re:  

I know that you're a fast food junkie so I was wondering if you would ever try this? I tried the chicken one and it was pretty good though the sauce was kinda messy.
just seen ad today on tv...haha
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re:  

I know that you're a fast food junkie so I was wondering if you would ever try this? I tried the chicken one and it was pretty good though the sauce was kinda messy.
Hmmm, nah because Ima try to stay away from all that junk, junk in my trunk!!
:sexyarf
just seen ad today on tv...haha
:lmao

Haven't seen this one yet.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re:  


:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re:  

Happy New Year Charlie! :arf

I hope that you improve your English in 2014. :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re:  



:dancin

---------- Post added February 15, 2014 at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was February 07, 2014 at 09:32 PM ----------

just right up your alley....
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re:  


:cookiehand
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re:  

They make sandwiches there too? :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re:  

Bitch please, if you restrict yourself to either the bedroom or the kitchen, you don't know anything either. :nah
 
Top