Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sounds fun. Are your place and his nearby? Wow, EMT? You do work on an ambulance?

Lottery? :?bunny
Thanks :D



:nono
Yes - Monday through Sat. Although I took Sat off temporarily for the moment to give me some freedom and sanity. :XD.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yes - Monday through Sat. Although I took Sat off temporarily for the moment to give me some freedom and sanity. :XD.
Any experience with ghost appearance? I am interested in ghost stories :wtf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Any experience with ghost appearance? I am interested in ghost stories :wtf
Well yes at least one that I remember and one more supernatural as well.
Although, its better to chat on Skype. Hit me up its_charlie-san.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Well yes at least one that I remember and one more supernatural as well.
Although, its better to chat on Skype. Hit me up its_charlie-san.
Ah.. unfortunately I don't have Skype :( okay, move on to other topic: Your favorite hobby?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah.. unfortunately I don't have Skype :( okay, move on to other topic: Your favorite hobby?
Just download it?
Hobbies vary - although none are current so anything from random drawing attempts / sketches, collecting basketball cards, oh and i guess currently playing some pokemans.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Just download it?
Hobbies vary - although none are current so anything from random drawing attempts / sketches, collecting basketball cards, oh and i guess currently playing some pokemans.
I might download it later :)

You like drawing? :zomg

Favorite foods? :blush
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I might download it later :)

You like drawing? :zomg

Favorite foods? :blush
Fav foods?
Fast (just like my women -kidding)lol
Yes sometimes the artistic side is there and rather than drawing per se it is more like doodle.

What about you? Same question back to you.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Fav foods?
Fast (just like my women -kidding)lol
Yes sometimes the artistic side is there and rather than drawing per se it is more like doodle.

What about you? Same question back to you.
Damn :3c
Ah I see.. Still, it sounds cool to me :)

As a foodie, none, haha. :D
Do you like traveling? Farthest place you ever visited?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No not yet - looks like they're just testing the field in Ohio.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, they're offering it here; they even have sriracha sauce to dip your nuggets and fries. Companies usually test out their products in central Ohio; IIRC, it's because there are a lot of different socioeconomic here.

Do you have Wendy's over there? I saw an ad for a Sriracha chicken sandwich.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, they're offering it here; they even have sriracha sauce to dip your nuggets and fries. Companies usually test out their products in central Ohio; IIRC, it's because there are a lot of different socioeconomic here.

Do you have Wendy's over there? I saw an ad for a Sriracha chicken sandwich.
Yes, my co worker the other day, got a siracha french fires from a Wendy's, he siad it was good. I am not sure if the chicken is on the menu though.
If I stop at one - i will check it out.
https://www.wendys.com/en-us/fries-sides/srirachabaconfries

looked really yummy.

Have you tasted any of those Mcdonlands one or Wendys ones?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No, I haven't tried them yet. I probably try the Wendy's one though. It has a lot of sriracha; it's in the bun, the cheese, and the mayo. XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, I haven't tried them yet. I probably try the Wendy's one though. It has a lot of sriracha; it's in the bun, the cheese, and the mayo. XD
I am going to try the fries at some-point. Share a pic when you do get one.
I'll do the same.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Will do :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cool - I might share a pic of my 1 blue ball, min light up x mas tree, mini nativity scene.
Did you and your parents go all out this year, decorations wise?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Just decorated the outside. We don't set up the Christmas tree because the kitties would most likely use it as a playground and knock it over.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pretty much and meanwhile I am eating some of @gnuts x mas tree ^^/
 
Last edited:
Top