Yes - Monday through Sat. Although I took Sat off temporarily for the moment to give me some freedom and sanity.Sounds fun. Are your place and his nearby? Wow, EMT? You do work on an ambulance?
Lottery?
Thanks
![]()
.Yes - Monday through Sat. Although I took Sat off temporarily for the moment to give me some freedom and sanity.Sounds fun. Are your place and his nearby? Wow, EMT? You do work on an ambulance?
Lottery?
Thanks
![]()
.Any experience with ghost appearance? I am interested in ghost storiesYes - Monday through Sat. Although I took Sat off temporarily for the moment to give me some freedom and sanity..

Well yes at least one that I remember and one more supernatural as well.Any experience with ghost appearance? I am interested in ghost stories![]()
Ah.. unfortunately I don't have SkypeWell yes at least one that I remember and one more supernatural as well.
Although, its better to chat on Skype. Hit me up its_charlie-san.
okay, move on to other topic: Your favorite hobby?Just download it?Ah.. unfortunately I don't have Skypeokay, move on to other topic: Your favorite hobby?
I might download it laterJust download it?
Hobbies vary - although none are current so anything from random drawing attempts / sketches, collecting basketball cards, oh and i guess currently playing some pokemans.



Fav foods?I might download it later
You like drawing?
Favorite foods?![]()
DamnFav foods?
Fast (just like my women -kidding)lol
Yes sometimes the artistic side is there and rather than drawing per se it is more like doodle.
What about you? Same question back to you.



Do they offer the Sriracha Big Mac over there?Fav foods?
Fast (just like my women -kidding)lol
Yes, my co worker the other day, got a siracha french fires from a Wendy's, he siad it was good. I am not sure if the chicken is on the menu though.Yeah, they're offering it here; they even have sriracha sauce to dip your nuggets and fries. Companies usually test out their products in central Ohio; IIRC, it's because there are a lot of different socioeconomic here.
Do you have Wendy's over there? I saw an ad for a Sriracha chicken sandwich.
I am going to try the fries at some-point. Share a pic when you do get one.No, I haven't tried them yet. I probably try the Wendy's one though. It has a lot of sriracha; it's in the bun, the cheese, and the mayo. XD
