Oh, now I see then.I’m not talking about her power level.
I’m explaining to you why some people say the SD must have used Elizabeth to brainwash Mel.
It’s because she’s seemingly not good for anything else at all(explained above already).
One of those theories is to have a proper heir.
People often sight this page as their reason why they believe they have a hidden kid somewhere:
People think she was pregnant, and carrying the taizai Tristan equivalent. We will eventually come back to what they were embarrassed to talk about(I assume).
As for her being the only one fit for Meliodas’s bed, leading to the degradation of her character......
Even though she isn’t strong herself she still has SD genes. I’m sure she would still produce the strongest kid of her clan, and the stronger the person she has the kid with the stronger the kid/heir the SD can have.
I seriously don’t think that theory has anymore thought put into it than that.
Do you disagree that would be the case? Elizabeth would produce the strongest kid in the clan?
I don't think the SD actually needed Elizabeth being useful. As I always say, we don't know if she wanted a heir just like the DK who was obssesed with Meliodas being the king. What I mean is, we don't know much of the SD relationship with her daughter so we don't know if "she needed Elizabeth or not". What we know is that she was pissed off at her secret relationship, so if she needed Elizabeth for some motive, it didn't really work.
I didn't know that the theory of Elizabeth being pregnant was still popular. I still doubt it, but if she was killed with a child inside of her that would be hard af. And if she really had Tristan then the SD didn't really want Elizabeth to have a kid or a next heir since she punished her tho. Also these two having a kid would be very riscky from their part.
Elizabeth having a child with Meliodas would make a powerful being, even very OP. Elizabeth is far to be a strong fighter but she's still a high rank goddess and has an OP healing and purification, count that with Meliodas's genes and then yes, you have a strong kid.
Last edited: