• Beserkers

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thought about this after she got rocked by one. Reminiscent of her fighting the 100 monsters in the GMG arc. No restrictions, Erza can use any/all armors until she burns through her Magic and the location is the same area in 505.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
100 Berserkers easily win.She was having trouble with 3-4 so 100 should win.I think even 50 of them will take her down.

Atom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
They definitely win however we have to keep in mind she was already injured so the difficulty might vary.

Gosh, this makes Irene look like such a monster.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
The berserker win as @natsulucy stated she was having trouble with just 5 of them.

@atomic_2000 I'm so liking this Irene hype she is just next level like she's hundred tiers above normal S12 level lol. Getting me hyped to see August finally shows off his versatile firepower and hax.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'd give this one to the berserkers with mid-diff being the worst case scenario. Yes, Erza was injured in the fight so that is a factor but yes, she was knocked back by one, so it's a bad situation for her. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though and say she'll be able to put up a decent fight, but it ends up being mid-diff.

XXEliteXXAceXX

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The berserkers are definitely overrated here... I would arguably say that fighting Ajeel is harder than fighting 100 of these monsters.
  • Erza Scarlet > 100 Berserkers [Medium-High Difficulty]
To be fair, we have to keep in mind that Erza wasn't at her best condition nor was she at full power. With her Nakagami Armor, I have no doubts that Erza could handle 100 of them with the difficulty I mentioned above. Using the feats shown in this chapter as evidence is sort of inaccurate considering that half the time, Erza was worried about her guildmates + Makarov. Had this just been a straight forward battle, the events would have changed.

Brandish μ

aka Brandish
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Only problem for Erza is that she lacks AoE to deal with numbers, and if these guys are Beserk then they'd relentlessly attack until they die.

I think Erza can win, but I'm not sure. It's hard to tell.

If Erza fought 100 of them, 1 at a time, I'd pick Erza for sure.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Only problem for Erza is that she lacks AoE to deal with numbers, and if these guys are Beserk then they'd relentlessly attack until they die.

I think Erza can win, but I'm not sure. It's hard to tell.

If Erza fought 100 of them, 1 at a time, I'd pick Erza for sure.
And if they attack in group just like they did in chapter 505?They seem to work in group and it seemed they attacked Erza simultaneously and also they got hold of her and prevented her from going towards Makarov.

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
The Bradmen army win, though I'm not really sure what diff given that she was injured when she had her brief fight with them. I'll say mid-diff, I can't really see her dealing with them due to numbers.

Kiki

Anija's Right Hand Man
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The berserkers are definitely overrated here... I would arguably say that fighting Ajeel is harder than fighting 100 of these monsters.
  • Erza Scarlet > 100 Berserkers [Medium-High Difficulty]
To be fair, we have to keep in mind that Erza wasn't at her best condition nor was she at full power. With her Nakagami Armor, I have no doubts that Erza could handle 100 of them with the difficulty I mentioned above. Using the feats shown in this chapter as evidence is sort of inaccurate considering that half the time, Erza was worried about her guildmates + Makarov. Had this just been a straight forward battle, the events would have changed.
I agree. This is only 100 berserkers, not 900.000 berserkers. I am sure Erza can win this. This is just like Erza vs 100 monsters imo.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Erza loses. I don't care if she was hurt, there's no way she loses to like three berserkers while injured and yet wins against 100 at full.

XXEliteXXAceXX

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I agree. This is only 100 berserkers, not 900.000 berserkers. I am sure Erza can win this. This is just like Erza vs 100 monsters imo.
Yeah, most people don't realize that Erza's Nakagami Starlight can take out a quarter of the army or more. The only reason she was struggling was because she was low on energy and focused on defending Makarov. In case nobody noticed, she wasn't wearing any armor. That red pants and bandaged "armor" gives off no magic power as stated by Ikaruga. So Erza technically wasn't using her magic at all.

Not to mention, I see some people say Erza would lose to the berserkers more easily than someone like Ajeel... That's absurd unless you think 100 Berserkers > Spriggan? Why does Zeref need his Spriggan 12 then? All he needs is for Eileen to make an army of berserkers... which is in fact weaker than what he has right now.

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah the nature in which Erza fights is not suited for the Berserkers. Someone like Ajeel wouldn't have a problem with them (sand pit and they are gone), but Erza has to take them down one-by-one and they have limitless endurance (being zombies of sorts) so nothing short of destroying their bodies (or decapitation) should do the trick. And its not like they are mindless zombies either, they are pretty competent.

XXEliteXXAceXX

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah the nature in which Erza fights is not suited for the Berserkers. Someone like Ajeel wouldn't have a problem with them (sand pit and they are gone), but Erza has to take them down one-by-one and they have limitless endurance (being zombies of sorts) so nothing short of destroying their bodies (or decapitation) should do the trick. And its not like they are mindless zombies either, they are pretty competent.
I don't see the logic in saying Erza is not suited to fight Berserkers. She can blitz a number of them with Nakagami Armor. And whatever is left she can use her Heaven's Wheel Armor to take them down. Erza has a whole arsenal of armors that she can use to defeat them so she doesn't have to take them down one by one.

And they are pretty much mindless zombies... Eileen basically implies that.

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't see the logic in saying Erza is not suited to fight Berserkers. She can blitz a number of them with Nakagami Armor. And whatever is left she can use her Heaven's Wheel Armor to take them down. Erza has a whole arsenal of armors that she can use to defeat them so she doesn't have to take them down one by one.
The logic is in the statement. Characters with large competent AoE attacks can handle berserkers relatively easily since numbers don't matter if none of them could actually tank the attack but someone like Erza will have to cut them down one at a time, and cutting them down doesn't seem to be very effective since they are basically zombies. I don't doubt that she could handle a handful of berserkers with relative ease with she goes into her strongest armours off the bat, but she wouldn't be able to maintain her strongest armours long enough to perma take down a whole army of berserkers.

And they are pretty much mindless zombies... Eileen basically implies that.
I meant that they aren't the classical useless walking zombies, they are very much competent.

XXEliteXXAceXX

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The logic is in the statement. Characters with large competent AoE attacks can handle berserkers relatively easily since numbers don't matter if none of them could actually tank the attack but someone like Erza will have to cut them down one at a time, and cutting them down doesn't seem to be very effective since they are basically zombies. I don't doubt that she could handle a handful of berserkers with relative ease with she goes into her strongest armours off the bat, but she wouldn't be able to maintain her strongest armours long enough to perma take down a whole army of berserkers.

I meant that they aren't the classical useless walking zombies, they are very much competent.
Okay, well I guess we'll just disagree. I give Erza the win here because she is known for her immense MP. She has the stamina and endurance to defeat 100 Berserkers just like how she was able to survive Pandemonium in the GMG. I don't really think she has to decapitate them or destroy their bodies to kill them though. It's true that they can get back up but I think having enough attack power should do the trick (like Gildarts).

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hrm, Armadura Fairy destroyed an island right? Erza should be able to handle this relatively easily, she certainly seemed to think that she could cut a path through a million of them, whats a hundred to her? Heavens Wheel can also manifest 200 swords at a time, 2 in each Berserker should do the job

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Hrm, Armadura Fairy destroyed an island right? Erza should be able to handle this relatively easily, she certainly seemed to think that she could cut a path through a million of them, whats a hundred to her? Heavens Wheel can also manifest 200 swords at a time, 2 in each Berserker should do the job
The island in Edolas was about the size was around 2 city block levels.Compare this the area covered byBerserkers will be much larger atleast larger than 2 blocks.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
The island in Edolas was about the size was around 2 city block levels.Compare this the area covered byBerserkers will be much larger atleast larger than 2 blocks.
Yeah, but Erza aint takin on the whole army, just a hundred, 2 blocks is more than enough space for 100 Berserkers, significantly more, a small parking lot could easily still fit 100 people there with plenty of space to stretch your arms

Summer

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hm, I would give this to the Berserkers around low to mid diff. It depend really , if 100 attack at once then it will be low diff but if its 1 on 1 , 2 on 1 , 4 on 1 like in the GmG arc then i would give the benefits of the doubt that Erza will lose at around mid diff ,but hey ... That is already impressive right ? :tem

In my opinion , Erza lack the Hax, Aoe and Attack potency to defeat 100 of them beside that the Berserker is not weak either. The sheer strength of one Berserker is strong enough to throw on guard Erza flying to the back as shown in here ...

And not just that, their combats abilities is upgraded high enough toover powers literally everyone In the battlefield. Even tho this is debatable due to their stamina.

Not to mention their durability and ability to not cares or feels pain :teach definitely hard to even took one down.

Yeah, most people don't realize that Erza's Nakagami Starlight can take out a quarter of the army or more. The only reason she was struggling was because she was low on energy and focused on defending Makarov. In case nobody noticed, she wasn't wearing any armor. That red pants and bandaged "armor" gives off no magic power as stated by Ikaruga. So Erza technically wasn't using her magic at all.

Not to mention, I see some people say Erza would lose to the berserkers more easily than someone like Ajeel... That's absurd unless you think 100 Berserkers > Spriggan? Why does Zeref need his Spriggan 12 then? All he needs is for Eileen to make an army of berserkers... which is in fact weaker than what he has right now.

Where did you gets that nakagami starlight can took half of the army? Do you means the one million army? Then nah or do youmeans 100 berserkers? Still nah tho lol. She just don't have the Aoe. Maybe she will took down 10 people with it if she use nakagami armor right after the battle started.

She don't have the mp feats that says she could use nakagami starlight more than once, I'm giving the benefits of the doubt that she will be able to use it twice if she use it right off the bats.

You're right that erza red pants armor don't have any magic but you're wrong if you think that her attack didn't use magic. She use it, the magic is in her swords.

Yeah ikaruga did said that the armor don't have any magic but it's said that she puts all of her magic in her swords to make a powerful attack.

It's later made clear again the power of red pant armor in her fight with azuma

So basically Erza red pant armor attack is Erza strongest attack after Nakagami starlight and this attack did basically little to nothing to the berserker as we can see here

Well, I think even with immense magical power as you implying... Ifshe still can't do anything. It's still no use.

100 Berserkers is too much for Erza.

P's. Accidentally deleted my post .

Last edited: