Fantasy Erza vs. 100 Berserkers

Who wins?

  • Erza

    Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Beserkers

    Votes: 21 56.8%

  • Total voters
    37

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
The island in Edolas was about the size was around 2 city block levels.Compare this the area covered byBerserkers will be much larger atleast larger than 2 blocks.
She doesn't need to take them out in one fell swoop, Erza doesn't exactly have the advantage of large AOE attacks, she just has the advantage of being able to exquip really fast, she just needs to do what she did in Pandemonium and replicate the same feats here
 

**Silver**

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
942
Age
36
Country
Finland
berserks wins this Easy-difficulty.. their numbers is just too large for erza 100 berserks----> spriggan
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Where did you gets that nakagami starlight can took half of the army? Do you means the one million army? Then nah or do youmeans 100 berserkers? Still nah tho lol. She just don't have the Aoe. Maybe she will took down 10 people with it if she use nakagami armor right after the battle started.
A single wave of her sword can hit 4-5 Berserkers as shown in the page you posted. Note that this is her standing still. Since the Berserkers are grouped so close to each other, if she were to use Nakagami Starlight and blitz her opponent like she did against Ajeel, you can easily multiply the number of casualties by 5.

She don't have the mp feats that says she could use nakagami starlight more than once, I'm giving the benefits of the doubt that she will be able to use it twice if she use it right off the bats.
Yeah, I'm not sure if she can use Nakagami Starlight more than once so I won't speculate either. But she doesn't have to. Nakagami Armor can take out 25+. Heaven's Wheel can take out another 50+. And she can beat the other 25 or so in CQC with her other armors like in the GMG.

You're right that erza red pants armor don't have any magic but you're wrong if you think that her attack didn't use magic. She use it, the magic is in her swords.

Yeah ikaruga did said that the armor don't have any magic but it's said that she puts all of her magic in her swords to make a powerful attack.



It's later made clear again the power of red pant armor in her fight with azuma



So basically Erza red pant armor attack is Erza strongest attack after Nakagami starlight and this attack did basically little to nothing to the berserker as we can see here




Well, I think even with immense magical power as you implying... Ifshe still can't do anything. It's still no use.

100 Berserkers is too much for Erza.

P's. Accidentally deleted my post .
Yeah, you're right. My mistake. Perhaps I phrased it wrong. Erza did use magic as in she used her own MP. I concede on this part. But her armor + sword still doesn't give off any magic power meaning it isn't stronger than a normal piece of cloth or a metal sword, which is the point I phrased incorrectly. I'm referring to the bottom panels.



When Erza said she has to concentrate her magic power into her sword, she is using her own MP. The reason why Erza used her red pants armor against Azuma was because she didn't want her MP being consumed for defense. But in terms of attack, it still doesn't benefit her. All it does is allow her to channel her MP into strength instead of zapping her magic power away.
 
Last edited:

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
A single wave of her sword can hit 4-5 Berserkers as shown in the page you posted. Note that this is her standing still. Since the Berserkers are grouped so close to each other, if she were to use Nakagami Starlight and blitz her opponent like she did against Ajeel, you can easily multiply the number of casualties by 5.
Uhm, I will give the benefits of the doubt here even tho I think if she do that she would still lose in the end?

Yeah, I'm not sure if she can use Nakagami Starlight more than once so I won't speculate either. But she doesn't have to. Nakagami Armor can take out 25+. Heaven's Wheel can take out another 50+. And she can beat the other 25 or so in CQC with her other armors like in the GMG.
This is not as easy as what you're implying, I would agree with you that Erza using nakagami starlight twice will maybe brings out 25 berserkers but after that erza shouldn't even be able to move. She's pretty much out of mp.

But if you're implying that one nakagami starlight can take out 25 berserkers, I wouldn't agree with you. And even if I go by your logic erza would still lose in the end because I don't think heaven wheel armors can took out 50+ berserkers, why bothers using nakagami if she can use that? That just doesn't add up.


Yeah, you're right. My mistake. Perhaps I phrased it wrong. Erza did use magic as in she used her own MP. I concede on this part. But her armor + sword still doesn't give off any magic power meaning it isn't stronger than a normal piece of cloth or a metal sword, which is the point I phrased incorrectly. I'm referring to the bottom panels.



When Erza said she has to concentrate her magic power into her sword, she is using her own MP. The reason why Erza used her red pants armor against Azuma was because she didn't want her MP being consumed for defense. But in terms of attack, it still doesn't benefit her. All it does is allow her to channel her MP into strength instead of zapping her magic power away.

Tbh, I don't really gets what you means. I gets the idea of it and based on my understanding. You're implying that erxa didn't use magic power in her attack?

I think that is very much not true especially when it's implied that red pant armor puts all of erza magic into her swords to enhance it and make it stronger. It heavily implied that her attack did have magic power in it. It's not seen but it's definitely a strong attack.

And it's not that she don't want her mp to be consumed by defence. She tries most of her strong armor and it's completely destroyed by azuma. She decided that she need to give her all with that one attack.
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is not as easy as what you're implying, I would agree with you that Erza using nakagami starlight twice will maybe brings out 25 berserkers but after that erza shouldn't even be able to move. She's pretty much out of mp.

But if you're implying that one nakagami starlight can take out 25 berserkers, I wouldn't agree with you. And even if I go by your logic erza would still lose in the end because I don't think heaven wheel armors can took out 50+ berserkers, why bothers using nakagami if she can use that? That just doesn't add up.
Well, I guess we just won't agree then. When I say Nakagami Starlight can take out 25 of them, I'm talking about a one-hit kill. You may not agree with the number but that is how I see it. As for Heaven's Wheel, I think it would probably hit 50 of them but there may be a few that Erza has to "finish off" by herself. The rest will be dealt with the old-fashioned way. In all honesty, I don't even think Erza has use Nakagami Starlight... She can just save her energy for spamming attacks in her Heaven's Wheel Armor.

Tbh, I don't really gets what you means. I gets the idea of it and based on my understanding. You're implying that erxa didn't use magic power in her attack?

I think that is very much not true especially when it's implied that red pant armor puts all of erza magic into her swords to enhance it and make it stronger. It heavily implied that her attack did have magic power in it. It's not seen but it's definitely a strong attack.

And it's not that she don't want her mp to be consumed by defence. She tries most of her strong armor and it's completely destroyed by azuma. She decided that she need to give her all with that one attack.
Sorry if my explanation is confusing. I'll try to rephrase it. Erza did use magic power in her attack but it wasn't from the "armor" or "sword" itself.

Armors like Nakagami, Armadura, Heaven's Wheel, Purgatory, and Lightning Empress give Erza a boost in stats. In other words, her attack power increases in her addition to how much MP she puts into her own spells.

On the other hand, "armors" like the red pants don't give a boost in power at all. The damage is solely dependent on how much MP she uses when using an attack. Basically, she is holding a regular sword and conserves her energy that way. The bottom line here is that she gains no additional benefits in attack power.

The way Erza's armors work is that it constantly zaps her MP when she is using them. The exception to this is the red pants as I mentioned above (it doesn't give off any MP meaning it doesn't consume any MP either).

In her fight with Azuma, most of Erza's armors were destroyed because it uses her MP to increase her defense and attack power. But after she found out that Azuma was too powerful and that she would be damaged regardless, she changed into her red pants. It doesn't zap away her MP for defense. Instead, she can use it all for attack power.
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Well, I guess we just won't agree then. When I say Nakagami Starlight can take out 25 of them, I'm talking about a one-hit kill. You may not agree with the number but that is how I see it. As for Heaven's Wheel, I think it would probably hit 50 of them but there may be a few that Erza has to "finish off" by herself. The rest will be dealt with the old-fashioned way. In all honesty, I don't even think Erza has use Nakagami Starlight... She can just save her energy for spamming attacks in her Heaven's Wheel Armor.



Sorry if my explanation is confusing. I'll try to rephrase it. Erza did use magic power in her attack but it wasn't from the "armor" or "sword" itself.

Armors like Nakagami, Armadura, Heaven's Wheel, Purgatory, and Lightning Empress give Erza a boost in stats. In other words, her attack power increases in her addition to how much MP she puts into her own spells.

On the other hand, "armors" like the red pants don't give a boost in power at all. The damage is solely dependent on how much MP she uses when using an attack. Basically, she is holding a regular sword and conserves her energy that way. The bottom line here is that she gains no additional benefits in attack power.

The way Erza's armors work is that it constantly zaps her MP when she is using them. The exception to this is the red pants as I mentioned above (it doesn't give off any MP meaning it doesn't consume any MP either).

In her fight with Azuma, most of Erza's armors were destroyed because it uses her MP to increase her defense and attack power. But after she found out that Azuma was too powerful and that she would be damaged regardless, she changed into her red pants. It doesn't zap away her MP for defense. Instead, she can use it all for attack power.
Well, we'll just disagree then... I don't think I can go by your logic as it's mere one sided and the facts that the berserkers would definitely attack erza too, I think their ability to not feels pain or to ignore pain will be the majors factor why I'm disagreeing .

Well, I guess we just won't agree then. When I say Nakagami Starlight can take out 25 of them, I'm talking about a one-hit kill. You may not agree with the number but that is how I see it. As for Heaven's Wheel, I think it would probably hit 50 of them but there may be a few that Erza has to "finish off" by herself. The rest will be dealt with the old-fashioned way. In all honesty, I don't even think Erza has use Nakagami Starlight... She can just save her energy for spamming attacks in her Heaven's Wheel Armor.



Sorry if my explanation is confusing. I'll try to rephrase it. Erza did use magic power in her attack but it wasn't from the "armor" or "sword" itself.

Armors like Nakagami, Armadura, Heaven's Wheel, Purgatory, and Lightning Empress give Erza a boost in stats. In other words, her attack power increases in her addition to how much MP she puts into her own spells.

On the other hand, "armors" like the red pants don't give a boost in power at all. The damage is solely dependent on how much MP she uses when using an attack. Basically, she is holding a regular sword and conserves her energy that way. The bottom line here is that she gains no additional benefits in attack power.

The way Erza's armors work is that it constantly zaps her MP when she is using them. The exception to this is the red pants as I mentioned above (it doesn't give off any MP meaning it doesn't consume any MP either).

In her fight with Azuma, most of Erza's armors were destroyed because it uses her MP to increase her defense and attack power. But after she found out that Azuma was too powerful and that she would be damaged regardless, she changed into her red pants. It doesn't zap away her MP for defense. Instead, she can use it all for attack power.
I don't really agree on some part and I don't really see your point saying this...
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
She was getting smashed by 5 berserkers in her red pants amrour which is one of her top armours she ain't getting by a hundred. At tops I'd say she take a quarter of them before she goes down.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
She was getting smashed by 5 berserkers in her red pants amrour which is one of her top armours she ain't getting by a hundred. At tops I'd say she take a quarter of them before she goes down.
Wasnt 5, it was 1 million, Erza and the rest of Fairy Tail were completely surrounded, the 5 we saw were just the closest to her that could fit on panel.
I honestly think people are massively overrating these Berserkers, sure tanking Erza's hit and knocking her back is great and all, but she's been fighting constantly for ages, and this is only a few hours after being so weak that she needed Gray to carry her on his back the whole journey there. Erza didnt have the MP to spare using big attacks, especially considering the numbers she is facing.

Erza taking on 100 should be easy, yeah she doesnt have big AoE, but she can literally make it rain swords just by looking at her opponent
and since they've lost their minds Erza doesnt have to worry about them dodging, this fight should be as easy as going Adamantine to tank any and all attacks from the Berserkers, then go Gilgamesh on their asses with sword spam, simple
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Nah bro Erza's basic armour didn't do anything to a berserker. She was easily overpowered in her basic armour which is what Heaven's Wheel is.
One of her top armours, red pants only pushed back 5 and did no actual damage to them.

Then she got overwhelmed by the same ones and took a stab to the arm.

Erza ain't taking on a hundred worth, she will go down after taking down a quaters worth.
 
Last edited:

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
If Erza couldn't take down 1 Berserker, what makes you think she can take down any more than that?:-_-
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
She doesnt need Heavens Wheel, she uses Adamantine to tank their attacks, then rains swords on them Gilgamesh style, shouldnt be a problem.
Nothing suggests that the five she slashed were the only ones she was facing, there was an ocean of Berserkers, plus she was more worried about Makarov than fighting
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Is it just me or Erza was just trying to analyze them (their attack, defence, speed, etc) first?

Also I want to add more points that (sorry if someone already mentioned these before):
  • There are guild members around Erza, so Erza has to be careful.
  • This is Erza only, not Erza + other guild members, so Erza can go all out
  • Berserkers didn't even manage to kill one guild members. They failed to kill Wakaba, Nab, Max, Laki, etc etc.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
  • Berserkers didn't even manage to kill one guild members. They failed to kill Wakaba, Nab, Max, Laki, etc etc.
Well the CR translation that Debonair posted there is a possibilty that some Fairytail members were killed by Berserkers
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well the CR translation that Debonair posted there is a possibilty that some Fairytail members were killed by Berserkers
No no, read what Makarov said again. "They're getting hurt!!! Maybe killed!!" Maybe is the key word there, he didn't know if they were getting killed or not but thought it possible. We can't say for sure whether someone was killed as we haven't seen anything that confirms it, but they had the potential to kill some of the weaker members for sure.
 
Top