- Joined
- Sep 1, 2015
- Messages
- 2,099
- Reaction score
- 3,100
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I see that you like to use Tartaros Character Cards. Okay, I'll use it too then. Your calculations are not reliable though because you factored in HP. It is only required when you play a card game in order to determine how to beat your opponent through reducing your opponent's health. There is no HP as it is replaced by Stamina/Endurance in the manga/anime which is not stated because it is literally immeasurable. This is not Pokémon or something where we say a character has a certain amount of Health Points.DF Wendy being "not too far from Erza" = not a fact. Literally.
Anyways, it depends how much you think too far is. The cards show that Erza is like 2.5x stronger than Wendy in Tartaros Arc. I agree that is not something to laugh at. However we're talking about Alvarez Arc.
In the Avatar Arc, Wendy closed the gap just a little while Erza was Code Red and helping Gray infiltrate the guild. Wendy, on the other hand, was actually training/fighting. Since then, Wendy has become stronger.
Yeah, I admit that Erza's performance against Ajeel was impressive. Probably the most impressive so far besides God Serena's battle with the Gods of Ishgar and Jura. Did that compare to TO Chelia vs Dimaria? Not really. And who was that Neinhart knight? Oh, the one that was fodder? The one that Kagura slashed through in one hit, yet struggled against Dimaria? See the logic? GMG Erza can beat Bluenote with Nakagami Starlight? Sure, you can claim that but no proof to show it. I completely agree 100% that Chelia is no where near Erza's level. You're talking about Base Chelia, right? Third Origin Chelia is different.Based on Erza's performance against Ajeel and the Neinhart knight, yes, Erza would no diff Bluenote. In fact, GMG Erza can probably beat Bluenote with Nakagami Starlight. Putting current Erza far enough above Alvarez Chelia that TO would not be enough to close the gap. If Chelia is nowhere near Erza's level, then Dimaria, who didn't significantly injure base Chelia can't be that strong.
I never compared Dimaria and Tartaros Erza. You're twisting my words here. I said Erza was struggling against Kyōka and so Age Scratch would affect her because the difference between Kyōka and Dimaria is greater than Erza's improvement. I will prove it. Before I do though, I'll ask you a question. Just how much do you think Erza improved compared to her Tartaros self?No, you are comparing Dimaria to Tartaros Erza when you say that Erza couldn't handle Kyoka's curse and that Age Scratch would do the same. Prove that the power gap between Kyoka and Dimaria > Erza's improvement. You cannot assume that Dimaria > Erza to show that Dimaria > Erza.
I'm talking about Alvarez Arc, not any other arcs but if you want to reference the other arcs, then I guess I can't back down. Also, I'm not talking about Base or anything. If Erza gets full power, then so does everyone else to be fair.You did this wrong. In Tenrou, GMG, and Tartaros the ranking would be (in Red and Blue):
Wendy >= Max (base Wendy isn't much of a fighter)
Chelia >= Wendy (almost equal as seen in GMG fight)
Natsu > Chelia (Natsu is quite a bit stronger than base Wendy)
Erza > Natsu (1.5 to 2 times difference as seen in Tartaros stats)
Erza >> Chelia (from the above two statements)
If you think that base/LFD Natsu is stronger than Erza in GMG or Tartaros, you are wrong. Tenrou Erza one-shots Tenrou Natsu and Tartaros Erza is about 1.5 to 2 times as strong as Tartaros Natsu. This has been demonstrated in many fights and is supported by the Tartaros stat cards.
Max isn't as weak as you think he is. He's not as strong as Natsu and he doesn't get a lot of panel time, but he's not tiers below Wendy. Hence, the gap between Erza and Chelia > the gap between Natsu and Max. And here you are using GMG feats you complained about above.
First, Wendy is not even close to equal to Max. You would have to put Wendy at a way higher level. She defeated Etherious Ezel. Something Max can't do. I don't see how you can think Max is even close to Wendy even though she is a support. Max is the strongest of the fodders like Warren, Reedus, etc. However, he still falls short of the Thunder Legion whom DF Wendy surpasses as they couldn't even scratch Base Tempesta. So is he tiers below Wendy? Yes.
Second, we saw Chelia is a little stronger than Wendy as she was on the offense while Wendy was playing defensively. The reason why they were tied in GMG was because time ran out. Chelia's God Slayer Secret Art would injure Wendy pretty badly had Wendy not dodged it. It is pretty obvious that Wendy was more tired out than Chelia as well.
Lastly, I agree Erza is stronger than LFD Natsu by about 1.5x to 2x. They're almost equal once Natsu goes Dragon Force. This is Tartaros Arc. Imagine now. The power gap has been closed if not surpassed by a lot.
So the end results? Erza doesn't beat TO Chelia.
I already told you. First, is the logic behind the description of Third Origin. Second, is the performance between Chelia vs Dimaria and Erza vs Ajeel. There is no denying here. Not only did I explain this, I said that I did not like how this played out. You have to understand when overpowered plot devices are used.But also, Chelia's maximum < current Erza. You admit that base Chelia is nowhere near Erza level. This means you have to provide conclusive evidence if you want to claim that TO Chelia > Erza.
Okay, so we can agree on Ajeel. However, Dimaria was not just strong the moment we knew of her Time Magic but also when she revealed her God Soul Form. I wonder why Spriggans are so special. Last time I checked, half of the Tartaros Demons were annihilated among many other enemies in the past. Anyways, to answer your question, DF Natsu could kill them but the difference is that he was still standing after he defeated them. Erza ran out of magic energy and fell down, meanwhile, Ajeel was not dead. Think back to GMG when Elfman vs Bacchus. Both fell but the winner is declared once one of them stands up. Natsu beat his enemies. Erza tied. So we know for a fact Natsu could have killed them as he had the chance. Erza couldn't."Ajeel is the weakest Spriggan" was a baseless claim made by those (not me) who wanted to downplay Erza. Dimaria being considered the strongest Spriggan by some is due to her time stop ability, which is restricted. Dimaria's physical stats have never been enough to put her near the strongest Spriggan. Are you also saying that DF Natsu was incapable of killing Jellal in TOH and Zero in OS arc, and that Natsu couldn't kill current Bluenote? Zeref's statement implied that Ajeel wasn't dead because the Fairy Tail guild doesn't usually kill people. Even if they can.