- Joined
- Aug 22, 2017
- Messages
- 1,358
- Reaction score
- 4,270
- Age
- 29
- Country
-
I think she's honestly been protected a bit too much. Not to mention Elizabeth stated she cant keep letting him get hurt AFTER he burnt his hands. This dude Meliodas didn't even let her do shit before yelling at the others to protect her. I mean if they'd stop the baby sitting and just let her actually fight and do shit without every character always going "lady Elizabeth stay back ill protect you!" Maybe she'd actually get some development. Elizabeth wants to protect him, but she still lets him fight. She doesnt go, "stay back Mel. Hey everyone protect mel!". Now of course, the main reason is because Mel is a fighter and his strength is well acknowledged. Perhaps they either 1. Don't trust Elizabeth to defend herself properly or 2. Really respectful of her title as a "princess". In either case, it's not doing her character any wonders.You're joking right?
How is Meliodas saying he wants Gloxinia and Drole to protect Elizabeth mean anything lol?
He's in love with her and desperate to protect her from any danger, and the same goes for the other way around.
I mean she told him that she doesn't want him to get hurt anymore and went up to take on the Indura herself. According to your logic this must mean Meliodas is weaker than Indura right lol?
My sister could be a champion in martial arts but I'd still ask for her friends to look over her lol - doesn't mean fuck.
Schmitty pls
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not really.
It's natural that in a relationship you show protective concern for your significant other. Elizabeth does it for Meliodas, does this mean he isn't 142k because she went to go handle Indura instead of him?
No LOL.
And the manga hasn't made it clear yet. Where is her confirmed PL in her Goddess form? Where is her full backstory and explanation of powers?
Until Nakaba reveals these things, then no one's opinion is confirmed. I believe she is AA tier or higher because of the Indura feat, and others believe she is commandment tier.
If the manga made it clear, like how Meliodas power is crystal clear then there wouldn't be a huge differentiation of opinion. Like I think she's 120k max and Schmitty believes she's trash.
PS: I don't think anyone believes she's "trash." Trash would be like Gilthunder level lel

??