Art Fairy Tail Fan Art Thread

tertonon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
36
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Country
Russian Federation
Quoting from that tumblr post: "Bisca & Asuka <3 There is just so little artwork of them and the side characters that they all deserve some love :))))"
I agree, i don't mind to see more Bisca and Alzack fan art. When i used search i didn't find many arts with them in web. May be i should try another search engine....... o_O
 

thatsvicchan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2016
Messages
213
Reaction score
1,168
Age
28
Country
Italy
As suggested by @DiMaria Yesta, here's my latest colouring of Invel! All the credits go to sesto1997 who did the original drawing, I linearted and coloured only. Invel without glasses is fine as hell :cheez

I take advantage of this to share also my Nalu colouring from Mashima's sketches
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Im the OP of the Ft.
Orignal fire mage.
Can't beat me.
Got scurvy.
Ate fire, it was k
Put flames through your temple
Don't care about your durability
It's useless anyway.
I'm firing my meteors.
Yeah i'm make it rain.
Droppin'them so hard.
I put halo to shame.
I don't do retreating.
I've got balls of steel.
Leaving you with pain that is gonna feel unreal.
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
Time to run, 'cause when i'm done.
You'll be feeling rather numb.
I'm the sum of all your fears
All packed in one
Natsu freaking Dragneel that's only begun.
And with my last hits.
I'll be warming up my fists.
Bringing pain down your face.
Until you're calling it quits.
I can't blame you.
I'm like a freaking sun
I'm a demon after all, i don't fight fair , cause that'd be dumb.
I bring about Lucy heartifilia.
Your corpse i'll plunder.
I'm burning down your village.
Tear your people asunder.
Raise morale by killing everything.
Signal your oncoming death!
I ll buccaneer your pride.
And make you draw your final breath.
My laughing is sincere.
It's the final sound you hear.
Once you're chopped up into pieces.
I ll keep your head as a souvenir.
If you picked a fight.
I'd say that you have tried.
But I can't do anything but notice That.
Oh no, you died.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I hope something like this happens highkey, idk why but I would look forward to it
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This was posted by Golddigger aka Delta of FTB aka Cobra in Mh

 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,661
Reaction score
31,922
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I casually threw a msg "I like your chibi drawings and am really looking forward to your other chibi DiMaria/Brandish/Irene drawings in the future" and I didn't expect she made this special for me. Thank you very much Marisa!


DiMaria says "やれやれだぜ。。。" (Whew..)

Usagi @Brandish


Mommy Irene @Belserion



All S12
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I casually threw a msg "I like your chibi drawings and am really looking forward to your other chibi DiMaria/Brandish/Irene drawings in the future" and I didn't expect she made this special for me. Thank you very much Marisa!


DiMaria says "やれやれだぜ。。。" (Whew..)

Usagi @Brandish


Mommy Irene @Belserion

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
All S12
Those are adorable:wtf
 
Top