Art Fairy Tail Fan Art Thread

thatsvicchan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2016
Messages
213
Reaction score
1,168
Age
28
Country
Italy

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Coffee Cat this is where you can post your FT Fan arts.Infact i posted your art here in page 2 of this thread by giving you credit.
 
Last edited:

Rzerox21xx

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
836
Age
42
Country
United States
seeing NOTP Juvia Gajeel is the same reaction as seeing the real mashima sketch with Lucy and Gray. lol. I only see gajeel juvia as brotp and the only blue hair girl Gajeel should be doing pocky with is Levy and Juvia black hair guy is Gray. lol. but I admit this is pretty funny.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Whelp @Raven
Present:

Don’t die on me from this!
There is more!

Credits to AhmenxAdel on deviantart.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess I should post this Erza drawing that took me a couple of years (I'm lazy with a job).

 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
There is more!

I guess I should post this Erza drawing that took me a couple of years (I'm lazy with a job).

Ah cool Sailor Moon Erza. Oh behalf the moon Erza will punish you. I can’t help myself I regret nothing.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight
- Sailor Erza

Honestly Erza reminds me more of a Sailor Mars/Jupiter.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I wasn’t really sure where to put this since I didn’t know if it was an official drawing or fan made but searching through the previous mafia games I noticed a similarity between Ace Attorney’s photo with the FT photo. I wish I had seen this photo sooner for the ranking series >.> Missed opportunity.


 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
We all know this is going to happen and Laxus is going to have to go after Juvia to bring her back to the guild.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wasn’t really sure where to put this since I didn’t know if it was an official drawing or fan made but searching through the previous mafia games I noticed a similarity between Ace Attorney’s photo with the FT photo. I wish I had seen this photo sooner for the ranking series >.> Missed opportunity.


It's an official drawing Hiro did for New Years but I can't remember when he draw it. Also just seeing Mavis in this drawing makes me want to puke but at least Mavis is dead again so there's that.
 
Last edited:
Top