Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 132 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 49.4%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 42 50.6%

• Total voters

The President

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
We do know the attack power needs to be roughly equivalent to 2 full powered punches from FDKM IgNatsu.
I believe that Zeref won't be taken down with raw power. Rather, Mavis will somehow make the curse backfire on Zeref. She got the idea after she witnessed Jacob using his double-edge sword move (the one with Lucy) afterall. Jellal might have his own way of dealing with Zeref, but it will probably fail (maybe with Augusts interference, prompting a Jellal and OS Vs August fight).

Alvarez Princess

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Except END (as you see him) existing is an assumption itself since Zeref has already stated that Natsu is END, not that END is some demon inside Natsu waiting to be awakened. Mavis has by far the most beef with Zeref, its likely that she will downright solo him with whatever underhanded trick she has planned. Jellal and Gray might get a couple of swings at Zeref but I doubt they will have any say in his demise. Jellal has a better chance then Gray at least since he has devoted an entire organization and 8 years just to bring down Zeref whereas Grays beef with Zeref isn't very direct (he has more beef with his demons, specifically END).

I actually contest the notion that Gray has a means of killing Zeref. Tartarus Gray did because the late Silver gave him his MP, however that MP is gone now just like Igneels MP is gone with Natsu. Gray has DeS magic operating under his own MP now, which is not from someone dead.
Natsu is END, however it can lead to several situations, so what you say is also assumptions at this point. Gray has plenty of beef with Zeref, he has stated to have a trump card against him. It was because of Zeref's creations that ruined Gray's life so Zeref is to blame for all of this, so he definitely has a huge reason to fight Zeref. His curse based DeS from what the theories are transpiring from is certainly makes sense why DeS will give Zeref pain and damage.. THere's no way Mavis is going to solo Zeref by herself, especially considering her condition is. You forget the fact that Gray has more relevance in general compared to Jellal, so no Jellal isn't going to have a better chance. Mashima doesn't make his panels for nothing.

and I have to agree with @Brandish, IM silver is a low-mid tier spell for sure.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I believe that Zeref won't be taken down with raw power. Rather, Mavis will somehow make the curse backfire on Zeref. She got the idea after she witnessed Jacob using his double-edge sword move (the one with Lucy) afterall. Jellal might have his own way of dealing with Zeref, but it will probably fail (maybe with Augusts interference, prompting a Jellal and OS Vs August fight).
That's a good point. With raw power it's going to have to be IgNatsu level, but if Mavis can do it another way she might not necessarily need that level of power.

There's also the "other way" to defeat Zeref that Happy implies after the Zeref fight (not knowingly of course). But when Natsu=END is known, and that Zeref's death = Natsu's death is known, I expect killing Zeref doesn't become the option, or they break the link between Natsu and Zeref somehow.

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
There's also the "other way" to defeat Zeref that Happy implies after the Zeref fight (not knowingly of course). But when Natsu=END is known, and that Zeref's death = Natsu's death is known, I expect killing Zeref doesn't become the option, or they break the link between Natsu and Zeref somehow.
I believe Larcade is going to save Natsu. Him being a dragneel will surely give him more relevance then simply trying to kill Acnologia and failing. Plus he is the personification of light and heaven, so resurrection is possible, even if it costs him his life.

Natsu is END, however it can lead to several situations, so what you say is also assumptions at this point. Gray has plenty of beef with Zeref, he has stated to have a trump card against him. It was because of Zeref's creations that ruined Gray's life so Zeref is to blame for all of this, so he definitely has a huge reason to fight Zeref. His curse based DeS from what the theories are transpiring from is certainly makes sense why DeS will give Zeref pain and damage.. THere's no way Mavis is going to solo Zeref by herself, especially considering her condition is. You forget the fact that Gray has more relevance in general compared to Jellal, so no Jellal isn't going to have a better chance. Mashima doesn't make his panels for nothing.
Not quite, END is stated to be Etherius Natsu Dragneel, which is exactly what Natsu is. Someone ressurected via etherius + his first and last name. Its absolutely no different then calling current God Serena HGS (Historia God Serena) because thats exactly what he is. Any speculation on what Natsu being part demon might entail is just that, speculation. And quite frankly its speculation that I don't buy into, especially with the evidence pointing towards the contrary. Although I am by no means dismissing it as a possible theory (in fact, I wouldn't mind it happening).

Of course DeS can injure Zeref provided its strong enough. ANY magic can do that, even Tenrou Ultear (when he was it his weakest). The trouble is not in hurting Zeref but in perma killing him. Something you need to do with either the power of the dead, or with something like MM which would simply erase his existence all-together. And there will probably be 1-2 other ways of doing it, one of which will succeed via Mavis.

Mavis won't solo Zeref in a fight or she would have attempted it when they came face-to-face in the guild (she is undeniably far weaker), she clearly has some kind of underhanded plan to take him out, and she will probably initiate it when all hope seems lost. As for relevance, it doesn't matter. Jellal has far more reason and build-up to take-out Zeref then Gray does. Jellal has also had his life ruined by Zeref, since day one and he's been at Zerefs head for some 8 years now. Sure Gray wants to take out Zeref due to the demons, but his beef is with END at the end of the day. If he had a choice between END and Zeref he would choose END. Once he finds out that END is Natsu though it will certainly make his head spin. Either way neither Jellal nor Gray are taking out Zeref, Mavis has far too much build-up right now for not to do it.

and I have to agree with @Brandish, IM silver is a low-mid tier spell for sure.
I agree with that actually. Its probably one of his weaker DeS spells and then he has his trump card on on top of that, however its still a DeS spell and thus its not basic. What he used on Ur was basic.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think when it comes to IM Silver, it's probably a low-mid tier spell for Gray, but he used DeS markings to enhance his magic output. Makarov commented on the level of power Gray had, so there's definitely a bump in power there.

I rank IM Silver against Ajeel as a better display than the DeS Zeroth Sword used against Ur. Even though Silver isn't a DeS tech, I class it stronger due to the DeS markings.

These are my guesses for Gray's spell levels... (not counting Iced Shell)
1) His trump card
2) DeS Secret Arts (he should have them), Zeroth bow
3) Rage, Zeroth Sword, Stronger IM spells
4) Other IM Spells

So IM Silver would be 3 or 4. DeS markings enhance all spells 2-4. I'd daresay his trump card will need the markings at minimum, he might need to be demonised assuming he can do that.

Edit: Is Zeroth bow of destruction > Zeroth Longsword? I think it is but I might not be correct by putting them on different levels.
Demonized Gray > Base Gray
Devil Slaying Magic > Ice-Make (at least on demons)

Ice-Make: Silver is demonized Gray using an ice-make spell. Demonization is a display of devil slaying magic. That would be stronger than base Gray using a devil slaying spell, but weaker than demonized Gray using a devil slaying spell.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, I always thought the reason Mavis died when they kissed was because Zeref loved her more than she did him, so maybe this time around she plans to do the same thing to him but in reverse.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Of course DeS can injure Zeref provided its strong enough. ANY magic can do that, even Tenrou Ultear (when he was it his weakest). The trouble is not in hurting Zeref but in perma killing him. Something you need to do with either the power of the dead, or with something like MM which would simply erase his existence all-together. And there will probably be 1-2 other ways of doing it, one of which will succeed via Mavis.
Yeah, it was never really stated that Zeref was vulnerable to curse power. Zeref is vulnerable to any magic tbh. Even weaker spells can injure him depending on his frame of mind. The less he values life, the stronger he is. The more he values life, the weaker he is. Then there's this thing about the power of the dead being a weakness of Zeref's, but that's really just Zeref speculating. Etherious like Keith and Bradman should easily be capable of using the power of the dead, but neither of them can kill Zeref. Personally, I don't think Zeref can even die if Mavis hit him with Ankhseram's curse in the form of a blast like what he tried to do against Natsu. What we do know is that at Acnologia-levels of power, things would start to go south for Zeref in a fight. And obviously Igneel was pretty close to Acnologia's level.

Last edited:

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well, I always thought the reason Mavis died when they kissed was because Zeref loved her more than she did him, so maybe this time around she plans to do the same thing to him but in reverse.
Yeah that would make sense. His feelings of love should be at an all-time low right now.

Then there's this thing about the power of the dead being a weakness of Zeref's, but that's really just Zeref speculating. Etherious like Keith and Bradman should easily be capable of using the power of the dead, but neither of them can kill Zeref. Personally, I don't think Zeref can even die if Mavis hit him with Ankhseram's curse in the form of a blast like what he tried to do against Natsu. What we do know is that at Acnologia-levels of power, things would start to go south for Zeref in a fight. And obviously Igneel was pretty close to Acnologia's level.
While its true that it is technically Zeref speculating, character speculations when under the right context can be fact or at least used as supporting evidence for a claim. I think in this case Hiro wanted it to be taken as fact, hence the whole build-up to his failed demise, could be wrong of course. Bradman knows the moves of the dead, but I don't reckon thats the same thing as him literally having the power of the dead. Keith is garbage. Naturally its not as simple as having the power of the dead though, as @Brandish said, you need the the equivalent power of two full power Igneel empowered Natsu attacks. That is assuming you go the power route rather then some alternative (like love or whatnot).

Acnologia can lay waste to Zeref no doubt, but he wouldn't be able to kill him. If it was simple as that Zeref would have simply attacked Acnologia in the cave.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you saying she can tank mountain busting punches?

What you're saying is that Brandish mountain tanking durability was decreased to being knocked out by a pat on a head from a sandstorm? Lol.
Did you even read what I wrote? Brandish wasn't weakened by the sandstorm itself, she was weakened by the pollen it kicked up and the allergic reaction it caused. Allergic reactions can be very severe; for all we know Brandish could have passed out without Cana even doing anything.

And again, for like the fourth time, we have no way of knowing whether Gildarts was able to destroy the entire mountain.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Did you even read what I wrote? Brandish wasn't weakened by the sandstorm itself, she was weakened by the pollen it kicked up and the allergic reaction it caused. Allergic reactions can be very severe; for all we know Brandish could have passed out without Cana even doing anything.

And again, for like the fourth time, we have no way of knowing whether Gildarts was able to destroy the entire mountain.
I know he destroyed the mountain, you choose not to believe it because you think he's the weakest. And no, Cana hit her and she got dropped, do you need other evidence? You're actually bringing up sickness into an anime which is not a valid argument.

I'm done arguing with you.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know he destroyed the mountain, you choose not to believe it because you think he's the weakest. And no, Cana hit her and she got dropped, do you need other evidence? You're actually bringing up sickness into an anime which is not a valid argument.

I'm done arguing with you.
LOL talk about a straw man fallacy. Nowhere did I say that Gildarts is the weakest.

Here's the thing buddy. No one gives two shits whether you "know" something or not. Your opinion is not fact, especially when you've provided no solid evidence and you've ignored every counter argument I've made towards that claim.

Are you denying that Brandish was having an allergic reaction? Go back and read the chapter, it literally fucking says that the pollen was causing an allergic reaction.
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/459/8

Thank god you've decided to give up, because I have no wish to argue with someone who doesn't provide evidence for their claims, accuses me of fallacies that I didn't make, and blatantly ignores every single counter argument I come up with.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL talk about a straw man fallacy. Nowhere did I say that Gildarts is the weakest.

Here's the thing buddy. No one gives two shits whether you "know" something or not. Your opinion is not fact, especially when you've provided no solid evidence and you've ignored every counter argument I've made towards that claim.

Are you denying that Brandish was having an allergic reaction? Go back and read the chapter, it literally fucking says that the pollen was causing an allergic reaction.
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/459/8

Thank god you've decided to give up, because I have no wish to argue with someone who doesn't provide evidence for their claims, accuses me of fallacies that I didn't make, and blatantly ignores every single counter argument I come up with.
Are you saying a fever caused her to get one shotted by a pat on the head? We're talking about Cana, she couldn't even break a wall if she tried. She's utter trash despite being Gildarts daughter.

Hay Fever or not, Brandish will get sent to orbit if Gildarts and her get in a battle together. She showed no speed feats to counter Gildarts flash speed.

Did you not see the animated version of Gildarts completely leveling that mountain?

Do you think his magic only took a layer off the mountain? BS, he fell and made cracks, deep ones. There's no reason not to believe if he actually tried to punch the ground he would blow it up.

Gildarts would blitz August, he couldn't even dodge Brandish. Irene is slow as hell, Acnologia launched his attack she barley jumped over the attack.

Gildarts can also turn Brandish into little midgets like he did with Natsu.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you saying a fever caused her to get one shotted by a pat on the head? We're talking about Cana, she couldn't even break a wall if she tried. She's utter trash despite being Gildarts daughter.

Hay Fever or not, Brandish will get sent to orbit if Gildarts and her get in a battle together. She showed no speed feats to counter Gildarts flash speed.

Did you not see the animated version of Gildarts completely leveling that mountain?

Do you think his magic only took a layer off the mountain? BS, he fell and made cracks, deep ones. There's no reason not to believe if he actually tried to punch the ground he would blow it up.

Gildarts would blitz August, he couldn't even dodge Brandish. Irene is slow as hell, Acnologia launched his attack she barley jumped over the attack.

Gildarts can also turn Brandish into little midgets like he did with Natsu.
Yes, an unexpected blow to the back of the head can definitely knock someone out, especially if that said person is extremely weak from an allergic reaction. That's like saying Natsu's durability doesn't go down when he's motion sick.

Yes I saw the animated version, multiple times in fact. Again, for like the fifth time (seriously it's like you're not even reading my comments), the base of the mountain was not visible in that shot, and therefore we have no way of knowing whether the cracks reached all the way to the bottom.

Another straw man fallacy. Nowhere did I state that Gildarts was incapable of blowing up the ground with his punch. What I'm saying is that we have no evidence that he is able to destroy an entire mountain with his punch. Those are two completely different things.

August didn't dodge Brandish's attack because she was at point blank and he didn't expect to be attacked by an ally who considered him as a grandfather. You think if Brandish was farther away and she was an enemy that August still wouldn't have been able to dodge her attack?

Yea sure Irene barely dodged Acnologia's attack. At least she dodged it, which is pretty impressive considering the fact that Gildarts fought Acno and ended up losing half of his limbs.

Brandish would snap her fingers and kill Gildarts instantly upon sight.

Alvarez Princess

Banned
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Not quite, END is stated to be Etherius Natsu Dragneel, which is exactly what Natsu is. Someone ressurected via etherius + his first and last name. Its absolutely no different then calling current God Serena HGS (Historia God Serena) because thats exactly what he is. Any speculation on what Natsu being part demon might entail is just that, speculation. And quite frankly its speculation that I don't buy into, especially with the evidence pointing towards the contrary. Although I am by no means dismissing it as a possible theory (in fact, I wouldn't mind it happening).

Mavis won't solo Zeref in a fight or she would have attempted it when they came face-to-face in the guild (she is undeniably far weaker), she clearly has some kind of underhanded plan to take him out, and she will probably initiate it when all hope seems lost. As for relevance, it doesn't matter. Jellal has far more reason and build-up to take-out Zeref then Gray does. Jellal has also had his life ruined by Zeref, since day one and he's been at Zerefs head for some 8 years now. Sure Gray wants to take out Zeref due to the demons, but his beef is with END at the end of the day. If he had a choice between END and Zeref he would choose END. Once he finds out that END is Natsu though it will certainly make his head spin. Either way neither Jellal nor Gray are taking out Zeref, Mavis has far too much build-up right now for not to do it.

I agree with that actually. Its probably one of his weaker DeS spells and then he has his trump card on on top of that, however its still a DeS spell and thus its not basic. What he used on Ur was basic.
I did say Natsu is END. However we don't know how END is going to play a part in this. We only go by how he's going to be able to form, so in the end, it's all speculations until we see how END is resurrected. IT should be interesting to say the least.

There's also theories around that Gray has MM in his disposal since he might have absorbed MM when he fought Marde Geer, and it may be his trump card to deal with both END or Zeref. Again it should be interesting to say the least.

I think relevance really does matter in this manga, because it's mostly relevance that caters for characters getting to shine. Jellal may have more build up but he doesn't have more reason. Jellal didn't have his life ruined by Zeref, he had his life ruined by Ultear thanks to her brainwashing. Gray had his life ruined directly by Zeref through his creations. Big difference. Zeref played a huge key role in how Gray's past was traumatic, filled with misery, and anguish. He was one of the top three characters who was negatively effected by Zeref and hence has a huge reason to fight Zeref. I feel Jellal mostly wants to get rid of Zeref for a noble quest which is why he's been taking down dark guilds after dark guilds and the reason he formed CS, so in his mind he can be redeemed of his sins (the ones he's really not responsible for, as it was Ultear's fault). His beef with END is mainly part because it's his father's mission and last request to him. Once he finds out END's true identity, he will try his best to save Natsu out of it as Gray is one of the most smartest characters in the guild.. So in the end, most of his anger will be directed at Zeref, because in some way he may be also linked to how END was formed. Mavis will be the one to give the final blow , but Gray and Jellal are the front runners to fight him as well.

I wouldn't call it basic either, just low-mid tier spell in his DeS mode. Something like Ice Geyser, or Ice lancer would be basic.

Nice name btw :cheez

Last edited:

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, an unexpected blow to the back of the head can definitely knock someone out, especially if that said person is extremely weak from an allergic reaction. That's like saying Natsu's durability doesn't go down when he's motion sick.

Yes I saw the animated version, multiple times in fact. Again, for like the fifth time (seriously it's like you're not even reading my comments), the base of the mountain was not visible in that shot, and therefore we have no way of knowing whether the cracks reached all the way to the bottom.

Another straw man fallacy. Nowhere did I state that Gildarts was incapable of blowing up the ground with his punch. What I'm saying is that we have no evidence that he is able to destroy an entire mountain with his punch. Those are two completely different things.

August didn't dodge Brandish's attack because she was at point blank and he didn't expect to be attacked by an ally who considered him as a grandfather. You think if Brandish was farther away and she was an enemy that August still wouldn't have been able to dodge her attack?

Yea sure Irene barely dodged Acnologia's attack. At least she dodged it, which is pretty impressive considering the fact that Gildarts fought Acno and ended up losing half of his limbs.

Brandish would snap her fingers and kill Gildarts instantly upon sight.
Brandish was two feet separated from August, he was stated to a powerful Mage and if he can't dodge that he can't dodge Gildarts.

Are you comparing the fight between Gildarts and Irene when they fought Acnologia?

Irene fought Acnologia in human form, only pushed his back like 5 feet. Gildarts fought the dragon form of Acnologia who showed more power than to Irene.

All of Fairy tail nuked Acnologia and Gildarts said he's just playing with us and isn't use its power when it fought me. It took 3 dragons roars pre pre timeskip to move Acnologia which is Way more impressive than Irene.

Gildarts dodged point blank Metsuryuoogui form Natsu. After he launched his attack Gildarts had his arm up. So yeah, Gildarts is blocking point blank attacks and August has extremely low durability. He piece of metal went through his skin, Natsu took Nukes to the chest and lived.

August durability is on par with Brandish. And dude a fever doesn't lower the durability to the point that a pat on a head knocks her out.
I did say Natsu is END. However we don't know how END is going to play a part in this. We only go by how he's going to be able to form, so in the end, it's all speculations until we see how END is resurrected. IT should be interesting to say the least.

There's also theories around that Gray has MM in his disposal since he might have absorbed MM when he fought Marde Geer, and it may be his trump card to deal with both END or Zeref. Again it should be interesting to say the least.

I think relevance really does matter in this manga, because it's mostly relevance that caters for characters getting to shine. Jellal may have more build up but he doesn't have more reason. Jellal didn't have his life ruined by Zeref, he had his life ruined by Ultear thanks to her brainwashing. Gray had his life ruined directly by Zeref through his creations. Big difference. Zeref played a huge key role in how Gray's past was traumatic, filled with misery, and anguish. He was one of the top three characters who was negatively effected by Zeref and hence has a huge reason to fight Zeref. I feel Jellal mostly wants to get rid of Zeref for a noble quest which is why he's been taking down dark guilds after dark guilds and the reason he formed CS, so in his mind he can be redeemed of his sins (the ones he's really not responsible for, as it was Ultear's fault). His beef with END is mainly part because it's his father's mission and last request to him. Once he finds out END's true identity, he will try his best to save Natsu out of it as Gray is one of the most smartest characters in the guild.. So in the end, most of his anger will be directed at Zeref, because in some way he may be also linked to how END was formed. Mavis will be the one to give the final blow , but Gray and Zeref are the front runners to fight him as well.

I wouldn't call it basic either, just low-mid tier spell in his DeS mode. Something like Ice Geyser, or Ice lancer would be basic.

Do you know the title of this thread? It's called Power rankings, you're just giving your opinion on END which is irrelevant.

Alvarez Princess

Banned
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Brandish was two feet separated from August, he was stated to a powerful Mage and if he can't dodge that he can't dodge Gildarts.

Are you comparing the fight between Gildarts and Irene when they fought Acnologia?

Irene fought Acnologia in human form, only pushed his back like 5 feet. Gildarts fought the dragon form of Acnologia who showed more power than to Irene.

All of Fairy tail nuked Acnologia and Gildarts said he's just playing with us and isn't use its power when it fought me. It took 3 dragons roars pre pre timeskip to move Acnologia which is Way more impressive than Irene.

Gildarts dodged point blank Metsuryuoogui form Natsu. After he launched his attack Gildarts had his arm up. So yeah, Gildarts is blocking point blank attacks and August has extremely low durability. He piece of metal went through his skin, Natsu took Nukes to the chest and lived.

August durability is on par with Brandish. And dude a fever doesn't lower the durability to the point that a pat on a head knocks her out.

Do you know the title of this thread? It's called Power rankings, you're just giving your opinion on END which is irrelevant.
The poster and me are replying to not only talk about END, but we also talk about which classification falls in place for IM Silver, so I don't think we are being completely off-topic here, and it's not your job to tell us that.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States

I'm

I mean sure, if August just stood there and let Gildarts get within two feet of him and thought he was an ally, then yea, Gildarts could probably hit him. But obviously that isn't going to happen, therefore it's not fair to use Brandish's stab as an example of August's fighting reflexes. The circumstances are completely different.

Gildarts said that Acnologia was playing around with them on Tenrou, sure, but Acno didn't even attack them until that final roar, did he? The reason Gildarts thought he was playing around was because Acnologia was just standing there and not attacking. Being serious or not doesnt affect your durability. (Feel free to correct me on any facts I may have gotten wrong here, I haven't looked at the chapter in a while)

I'm confused. Did Gildarts block Natsu's attack or did he dodge it, because you said both. Regardless, I think we can both agree that Tenrou Natsu is fodder compared to Natsu now, let alone the Spriggans.
It's not exactly very impressive that Gildarts was able to block his attack, since Natsu at the time was still relatively weak.

Being pierced by a knife does not in any way mean you have low durability. Its a knife. Of course it's gonna pierce the skin. And you're also ignoring the fact that August didn't even seem too bothered by the stab, and afterwards he was still able to nuke the shit out of Natsu and co.

Nukes are not the same thing as physical metal weapons. Nukes hit you with an explosion, weapons pierce you. It's not exactly an apt comparison.

Why do you keep calling it a "pat on the head"? You make it sound like all Cana did was tap her lightly or something. It was a hard hit to the back of her head, and if someone is taken by surprise and they get hit in the right spot then they will get knocked out. Hell, people have DIED from punches to the head before. Add the fact that she was severely weakened by her allergy and it's really not so absurd that she got knocked out.

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Like I said, Natsu IS END, he was resurrected over 400 years ago by Zeref via etherius. Anything more then that is speculation, including END being a different persona of Natsus or whatever other theory you want to bring up.

Jellal didn't have his life ruined by Zeref, he had his life ruined by Ultear thanks to her brainwashing.
But he did, his life was a life of living hell because of a bunch of Zeref worshippers. Its the only reason why he got in the position to be brainwashed in the first place.

Thanks.

The problem with your core argument is that you look at everything at face value and refuse to actually look into what is happening. You say August cannot react to Brandish as if it wasn't made abundantly clear that it is someone he cares deeply for and wouldn't be a person who'd backstab him. I'm sorry to say, but if August couldn't react to anything and was not durable enough to tank "a simple knife" then there is absolutely no way he would be deemed the strongest Spriggan by at least five different sources, including a fellow Spriggan.

Also, some of your claims are downright false. Gildarts did not fight Acnologia, he got instantly curbstomped by his own admission.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Like I said, Natsu IS END, he was resurrected over 400 years ago by Zeref via etherius. Anything more then that is speculation, including END being a different persona of Natsus or whatever other theory you want to bring up.

But he did, his life was a life of living hell because of a bunch of Zeref worshippers. Its the only reason why he got in the position to be brainwashed in the first place.

Thanks.

The problem with your core argument is that you look at everything at face value and refuse to actually look into what is happening. You say August cannot react to Brandish as if it wasn't made abundantly clear that it is someone he cares deeply for and wouldn't be a person who'd backstab him. I'm sorry to say, but if August couldn't react to anything and was not durable enough to tank "a simple knife" then there is absolutely no way he would be deemed the strongest Spriggan by at least five different sources, including a fellow Spriggan.

Also, some of your claims are downright false. Gildarts did not fight Acnologia, he got instantly curbstomped by his own admission.
Gildart said its not using its power when it FOUGHT me. What don't you understand?

It doesn't matter, you're ignoring cold hard facts, he got stabbed and it went through his body. Natsu had. Knife thrown at him and melted that instantaneously.

Natsu shot a gun in his mouth and lived, and guns are way more lethal compared to a knife or sword whatever. You can't ignore cold hard facts when it's in front your face.

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/488/18 August even sees her pulling out the blade.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/488/19 A knife goes through him like butter. AKA Durability feat.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Gildart said its not using its power when it FOUGHT me. What don't you understand?
Are you like, ignoring what he said afterwards? Your bias towards Gildarts is frankly irritating. He literally said it was over in an instant. Acnologia ripped out his organ, limbs and gave him scars on the chest in an instant

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
It doesn't matter, you're ignoring cold hard facts, he got stabbed and it went through his body. Natsu had. Knife thrown at him and melted that instantaneously.

Natsu shot a gun in his mouth and lived, and guns are way more lethal compared to a knife or sword whatever. You can't ignore cold hard facts when it's in front your face.

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/488/18 August even sees her pulling out the blade.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/488/19 A knife goes through him like butter. AKA Durability feat.
You do realize that the knife in that scan was probably going at a very high speed right? Brandish enlarged that knife so quickly that it likely had a great velocity, especially at the tip. Think about it, when something like the point of that knife is enlarged that quickly it would mimic anything else that expands too quickly, it would pierce anything short of metal due to how fast it was expanded. I wouldn't say that's a bad durability feat, especially when August could still wreak havoc afterwards. Sorry if this is bad wording, I can't really think of another way to put it.