Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 896 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 48.2%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 44 51.8%

• Total voters

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That could be but the way Makarov said it seems like it’s not common.

We talked about this earlier
Yes, it can be uncommon as there are special cases where people are born with exceptional magic power, the only ones I know are Ultear and August.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
According to reddit base natsu has no feats and is weaker than Lucy and that Lucy is stronger than casual erza and base natsu cuz she can copy them
natsu would shit diff all of 100 years quest Lucy's opponents

Fairies Flame

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
According to reddit base natsu has no feats and is weaker than Lucy and that Lucy is stronger than casual erza and base natsu cuz she can copy them
natsu would shit diff all of 100 years quest Lucy's opponents
I've seen that user on reddit and that account is a huge Lucy fan. It even claimed that Star Dress Lucy > Snake Lucy because of "feats". But failed to explain why is that the case. I've already put my claims how scaling Lucy to Natsu or Erza because of copy through Aquarius X Gemini is a massive outlier.

1. Her Aquarius X Gemini only lasts for 16 seconds and those clones were imperfected clones meant to distract Kyria. The only clones that were perfected were Yukino and Hisui as they are probably weaker than Lucy.
2. Her Star Dress Mix couldn't damage Athena but Duke was able to effortlessly pierce through her body. Natsu not only beat Duke but also overpowered Athena II both in base and LFD mode. And Athena II has proven she could content against the original Athena.
3. Lucy couldn't even do anything against God Serena but Natsu was able to burn away God Serena's attack.
4. As much as how everyone seem to love Lucy beating Kyria, she used up all her magic for it and it doesn't contend with the BDSK like Suzaku or Misaki, who Natsu and Erza are able to fight against.

All those points above, Lucy was never really stronger than Natsu or Erza. And claiming because of the Aquarius X Gemini is a massive outlier.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I've seen that user on reddit and that account is a huge Lucy fan. It even claimed that Star Dress Lucy > Snake Lucy because of "feats". But failed to explain why is that the case. I've already put my claims how scaling Lucy to Natsu or Erza because of copy through Aquarius X Gemini is a massive outlier.

1. Her Aquarius X Gemini only lasts for 16 seconds and those clones were imperfected clones meant to distract Kyria. The only clones that were perfected were Yukino and Hisui as they are probably weaker than Lucy.
2. Her Star Dress Mix couldn't damage Athena but Duke was able to effortlessly pierce through her body. Natsu not only beat Duke but also overpowered Athena II both in base and LFD mode. And Athena II has proven she could content against the original Athena.
3. Lucy couldn't even do anything against God Serena but Natsu was able to burn away God Serena's attack.
4. As much as how everyone seem to love Lucy beating Kyria, she used up all her magic for it and it doesn't contend with the BDSK like Suzaku or Misaki, who Natsu and Erza are able to fight against.

All those points above, Lucy was never really stronger than Natsu or Erza. And claiming because of the Aquarius X Gemini is a massive outlier.
lucy stronger than base natsu or casual erza is crazy tbh. they are delusional asf lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i just checked their profile and they said some things about natsu not being able to use df without magical amps and how snake lucy forced natsu to use his ligthning flames mode. honestly there is no point in like trying to debate someone like that. there's always extremist among even well liked fans

Last edited:

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
lucy stronger than base natsu or casual erza is crazy tbh. they are delusional asf lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i just checked their profile and they said some things about natsu not being able to use df without magical amps and how snake lucy forced natsu to use his ligthning flames mode. honestly there is no point in like trying to debate someone like that. there's always extremist among even well kiked fans
Seriously, did they not remember Natsu using that against Mard Geer, Zeref and Aldoron?
Honestly, some feats pre-Elentear are pretty much irrelevant to what is happening now just like with the outlier reason I put above.

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, never seen a mod have a melt down over being objectively incorrect. Thats a first.

Selene got bros on coping pills.

Jhonatas Fernandes

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Did something change in Minerva Orland power level after Viernes arc? Who is the strongest wizard that she can defeat or draw in a fight, according to you, guys?

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Went on reddit and saw people calling Lucy country level. That she was on Brandish's level and was comparable to Base Natsu, Wendy and Erza. Y'all know I am a Lucy fan, but damn that's crazy level of wank.:yodawg

Mid tier (Lucy's tier): Multi-mountain to Island level
High tier: Country
Top tier: Continental
God tier: Multi-continental to Moon level

Lucy is absolutely not country level nor is she on the level of the high tiers. She literally was foddered by Mira in BSS. Absolutely bonkers.

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Went on reddit and saw people calling Lucy country level. That she was on Brandish's level and was comparable to Base Natsu, Wendy and Erza. Y'all know I am a Lucy fan, but damn that's crazy level of wank.:yodawg

Mid tier (Lucy's tier): Multi-mountain to Island level
High tier: Country
Top tier: Continental
God tier: Multi-continental to Moon level

Lucy is absolutely not country level nor is she on the level of the high tiers. She literally was foddered by Mira in BSS. Absolutely bonkers.
What was worst is that people think Lucy was Natsu or Erza's level because of the Aquarius X Gemini making water clones and the Gemini copies people less than or equal to Lucy's power. But those clones were clearly illusions and it is a clear example of an outlier, considering the performance Natsu did that clearly outclasses Lucy's feats.

Actually, most of the mid tiers are considered Multi-Continent because the Spriggans scale to Wall's Etherion. Second Highest, I had to say moon to planet level. Top tiers are Large Planet.

At the moment, that is the current scale.

Where I rank Lucy? Obviously Multi-Continent normally, but with Gottfried, Planet Level (which uses too much power).

Jhonatas Fernandes

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Lucy is portrayed as someone who doesn't have a high level of reaction, she is often portrayed as clumsy while dodging attacks, as you can see while she is scaping Kyria's cuts, but she has strong spells to defeat someone as strong as Kyria if she was able to cast them.

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
I was wondering...

Do you guys think that the fact that Natsu was able to push back Athena II (reminder that that version was at least as strong as Wendy and Rogue combined) with just a no named ice punch from Gray's magic could be considered a feat for Gray, given that he should be able to do much better at his best in his devil slayer form? Or instead it should be simply ignored and overlooked?

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I was wondering...

Do you guys think that the fact that Natsu was able to push back Athena II (reminder that that version was at least as strong as Wendy and Rogue combined) with just a no named ice punch from Gray's magic could be considered a feat for Gray, given that he should be able to do much better at his best in his devil slayer form? Or instead it should be simply ignored and overlooked?

I consider it a feat for Gray as well. The only reason why Athena II kicked Gray afterwards was because it was after she absorbed Natsu's fire. Still say that even with Wendy and Rogue's magic, Athena II is still just as strong as the original Athena.

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
I consider it a feat for Gray as well. The only reason why Athena II kicked Gray afterwards was because it was after she absorbed Natsu's fire. Still say that even with Wendy and Rogue's magic, Athena II is still just as strong as the original Athena.
Yeah, I believe that absorbing Natsu's fire has had a huge impact on Athena II's strength. Given how Natsu was handling her with just his LFD mode, she would definitely have lost to Jellal or Erza in a 1v1. Gray could've at least given her a run for her money too imo. Yet Natsu's powers boosted her to the point she could easily beat them all, along with Lucy and Rogue.

I agree with your last point cause the original Athena easily oneshotted her after she lost their powers indeed.

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yeah, I believe that absorbing Natsu's fire has had a huge impact on Athena II's strength. Given how Natsu was handling her with just his LFD mode, she would definitely have lost to Jellal or Erza in a 1v1. Gray could've at least given her a run for her money too imo. Yet Natsu's powers boosted her to the point she could easily beat them all, along with Lucy and Rogue.

I agree with your last point cause the original Athena easily oneshotted her after she lost their powers indeed.
How much boost do you think natsu's power amped her?