Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
My top 10 in ft:
1) Laxus
2) Natsu
3) Gray? (I want good battle ;c)
4) Erza
5) Gajeel
6) Mira
7) Lucy
8) Makarov
9) Juvia (In rage mode she is very stong and water body is op)
10) Wendy (Good support)
As for Lucy if she summons CSK then for me she's the strongest,we have seen after the time skip what Natsu, Erza, Gajeel, Mira, Laxus and Wendy are capable of. When it comes to Natsu and Lucy VS Jackob then Lucy showed how smart she can be and that she counters him, but after that skip she only summoned 1 spirit and dont show all. I think she'll yet surprise us with how strong she really can be. When talking about Gray and Juvia i think they will also surprise us and show what they really can do.
 
Last edited:

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
About this, I just want to say that Erza said Bacchus was in her level before.
The same as Makarov saying Jura is a good match for Gildarts. FT characters usually hypes others inaccurately.
That's not inaccurate at all, please tell me what is wrong about any of the statements you mentioned above.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No. Pay attention
Mira herself claimed that she with pre SO Ezra might not be able to take out Jura.
Yes and that's a statement which doesn't contradict my point or help yours unless you think SOGMG Erza is above GMG Mira and pre SO GMG Erza.

Springgan says they are all around same power levels
Except ajeel thought Serena was below him
Wahl thought ajeel was below
Neinhart thought dimeria and Wahl was below.
Pure arrogance on every point, so again what did you prove?

some people who believe the first hype. Jura hype. Don't agree with springgan hype.
Get this part.
And they're wrong, so again what's the point?

Orga is featless and said to be weaker than Minerva
So that is not enough.
Never said Orga was above Minerva but he's the 2nd strongest and this was stated in the title page.

Laxus >> erza.
Lol
Look we can all come up with some claims
Like
Ezra >> zeref
But proof would make these really more valid.

You proved nothing, GMG Laxus being >> GMG Erza is plausible if you use just a shred of common sense.
I would agree with Jura hype if he had mid differd laxus
But he didn't so his hype blows.
Him not beating Laxus doesn't disprove shit, Laxus has been a constant high or top tier for the whole series, him losing to someone that strong doesn't make him weak.

I wont of course believe in circular logic like laxus is strong because Jura is strong
And Jura is strong because laxus is strong
Jura isn't strong because Laxus is, he's strong for everything I pointed out in my last reply and you ignored
Where did I compare toh jellal with GMG jellal, oooo grand chariot
Ok I will explain
In that time skip all the main good characters improved pretty much equally
The bad guys stagnated
All good guys do not grow equally, if that was the case Jura and Jellal both would have been Spirggan tier after the skip so you're wrong already,

Meaning tartaros racer cannot blitz tartaros natsu and tartarus gray along with three fodders at the same time.
Gray should alone be able to react to him. And probably low to mid diff him.
This is my claim. I don't have much proof for this though

Irrelevant filler.

The main good guys improved the same amount almost.
Toh jellal => pre ts Jura => pre ts Ezra
GMG jellal => GMG Jura => GMG so Ezra
Nope

Toh Jellal>Pre TS Jura>Pre Skip Erza
GMG Jellal>GMG Jura>>GMG Erza
Current Jellal>>Current Erza>Current Jura

Or another way to show it
Toh jellal grand chariot was endured by toh natsu
GMG jellal grand chariot should be endured by GMG natsu.

Doesn't work like that, heck by that logic Natsu should be able to take Jellal's current GC which can one shot a Spirggan.

Natsu improved more than others but others should be still be in same relative power ranking

You don't get growth rates huh.
 

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
My top 35 (when numbers are repeated it's because I can't tell who'd be stronger than who.

1. Acnologia (Dragon form > Human form)
2. Igneel
3. Zeref Dragneel
4. Igneel-powered Natsu
5. August
6. Irene Belserion
7. Chronos Dimaria Yesta
8. Brandish
9. God Serena
10. Jacob Lessio
11. Laxus Dreyar (Alvarez)
11. DF Gajeel
13. Jellal Fernandes (Alvarez)
14. BDKM Natsu
15. Bradman
16. Wahl Icht
17. Ajeel Lamur
18. Other dragons (Metallicana, Grandine, Motherglare, Atlas flame, etc)
10. DeS Gray Fullbuster (Alvarez)
20. Erza Scarlet (Alvarez)
20. Mirajane Strauss (Alvarez)
22. Neinhart
23. Gildarts Clive
23. Hyberion
25. Base Natsu (Alvarez)
26. Base Gray Fullbuster (Alvarez)
26. DF Natsu (against Mard)
26. Jellal Fernandes (X791-Tartaros arc)
29. Etherious form Mard Geer Tartaros
29. Full Power Precht Gaebolg
31. Wolfheim
31. Third origin Chelia Blendy
33. Warrod
34. Jura Neekis (Alvarez)
35. Makarov
 

john ellis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
669
Reaction score
365
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
shouldn't BDKM natsu be higher than jacob, since natsu blizted him while it was active. Also gisdarts is still probably stronger than mira due to his stupid amounts of power

i'd also argue base natsu is on sprrigan level. BDKM natsu is high spriggan level(possibly even august/irene level or atleast slightly below)

base natsu should atleast be higher than any of the 4 goi's since they were super folder, while base natsu has tanked a hit from august even though it was heat magic which natsu has great resistance too. If he wasn't on a very high level he wouldn't be able to with stand an attack of that magnitude without taking any damage. I mean natsu was damaged by the heat curse from the 9dg so he can be damaged from heat based spells.

the goi on the otherhand were heavily damaged by a non try hard god serena and where blizted quiet quickly once he started trying

Even the merit of blocking such a massive attack should be more than the goi, who honestly got wrecked by attacks no where near that cailibur
 
Last edited:

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I believe I've done this one already, but things changed. My ranking of Fairy Tail mages:

1). Mirajane
2). Laxus
3). Gildarts
4). FDKM Natsu
5). DF Wendy
6). DF Natsu
7). Freed
8). Gray
9). Gajeel
10). Base Natsu
11). Erza
12). Bickslow
13). Evergreen
14). Juvia
15). Base Wendy
16). Lucy

And then the rest.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,111
Age
36
Country
United States
So people are essentially ignoring "The Word of God" and obvious portrayal......
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mira flat out says she's not sure if Erza and her could beat Jura together during the GMG so how is that silly?
How does Erza winning the event put her near Jura?
Silly hype? MIRA HERSELF wasn't sure if she and Erza could beat him togther, that's a statement from Mira herself not 'Silly Hype'. Jura's hype, Mira's statement being #4 in the Wizard Saints, one shotting Orga. All these thing put Jura above Erza, while it's irrelevant if thst first named attack beat him because Laxus>>Erza. Soo you compare ToH Jellal to GMG Jellal even though Jellal should have improved a lot in 7 years okay, it's clear you don't have a strong argument. I guess Neinhart is weaker than Erza as well since he lost to one GC. Portrayal and common sense puts Jura wayy above Erza in the GMG.
That's not inaccurate at all, please tell me what is wrong about any of the statements you mentioned above.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yes and that's a statement which doesn't contradict my point or help yours unless you think SOGMG Erza is above GMG Mira and pre SO GMG Erza.



Pure arrogance on every point, so again what did you prove?



And they're wrong, so again what's the point?



Never said Orga was above Minerva but he's the 2nd strongest and this was stated in the title page.




You proved nothing, GMG Laxus being >> GMG Erza is plausible if you use just a shred of common sense.


Him not beating Laxus doesn't disprove shit, Laxus has been a constant high or top tier for the whole series, him losing to someone that strong doesn't make him weak.


Jura isn't strong because Laxus is, he's strong for everything I pointed out in my last reply and you ignored


All good guys do not grow equally, if that was the case Jura and Jellal both would have been Spirggan tier after the skip so you're wrong already,




Irrelevant filler.



Nope

Toh Jellal>Pre TS Jura>Pre Skip Erza
GMG Jellal>GMG Jura>>GMG Erza
Current Jellal>>Current Erza>Current Jura




Doesn't work like that, heck by that logic Natsu should be able to take Jellal's current GC which can one shot a Spirggan.




You don't get growth rates huh.
these are all your messages to me.

your argument is Mira herself said it(and we know that all hypes are 100% accurate afterall. gmg sting was afterall above aconologia. and there are no characters who are humble. we only have arrogant characters)
and jura is 4th WS, he is not. he was 5th. he became 5th after markarove jose jellal gildarts erza and laxus werent in competition anymore. all of these have better feats than him.
and oneshot a weaker unsuspecting mage who was weaker than both erza oppoenents.
and repeated laxus >> erza because you know that if you keep on repeating it. it will become true.

and this and making sure not to use any common sense
we can arrive at jura >> erza.

yes, laxus was shown to be top tier along with erza.
by jellal
he wonder who will win in chapter 79
by markarov
he thought erza could defeat him in chapter 108
by mystogan
he called laxus blind for thinking erza was weak in chapter 119
by jellal
he was shocked by how fasr erza could move in chapter 155
by jellal
he thought only erza has a chance of beating zero in chapter 157

but what am i talking about. your "common sense" is much more valid than these manga facts.
we can also ignore jura lack of feats. we can also ignore the fact that laxus has never done anything that erza couldn't do before the first time skip or before the second time skip.
but we have to believe laxus >> erza because your "common sense" says so.

also try to read carefully.
i said that timeskip. that
the first time skip only.
yes almost everyone grew the same
(and you pretty much believe it too, except erza didnt grow that much because we all know mishma hates erza guts. right?)
jura with 7 years work grew as much as jellal with 4 years work who also grew as much as laxus with three months training who also grew as much as erza with SO.
nothing shows this to be wrong other than your "common sense".

and yes natsu can with stand grand chariot in every time skip.
And of course Jura will improve more than Ezra in that time skip because Ezra after all barely fights in manga right?

You don't seems to understand fairy tail much do you.
Next time bring actual facts from the manga. And please don't use your "common sense". Manga facts will be enough for me :^_^
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Top 10 in the Fairy Tail guild should be:

1) Laxus
2) Natsu
3) Lucy (If she's willing to use the Spirit King)
4) Gildarts
5) Erza
6) Gajeel (assuming he can keep using the form he used against Bradman)
7) Gray
8) Mirajane
9) Freed
10) Elfman
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
I believe I've done this one already, but things changed. My ranking of Fairy Tail mages:

1). Mirajane
2). Laxus
3). Gildarts
4). FDKM Natsu
5). DF Wendy
6). DF Natsu
7). Freed
8). Gray
9). Gajeel
10). Base Natsu
11). Erza
12). Bickslow
13). Evergreen
14). Juvia
15). Base Wendy
16). Lucy

And then the rest.
whoa why is Mirajane at the top??? and why is DF Wendy above DF Natsu?? and why is Lucy the last???
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
whoa why is Mirajane at the top??? and why is DF Wendy above DF Natsu?? and why is Lucy the last???
For obvious reasons. Mirajane's Alegria Soul outclasses everyone in Fairy Tail when it comes to magic power. So yeah, it's pretty much a fact she is the strongest. Not that she need it though, she can slay everyone with Seilah Soul as well.

DF Wendy is far stronger than DF Natsu. Once Wendy turns DF she rules the area, which is far more impressive than any feat DF Natsu has shown.

As for Lucy, her only power is fanservice.
 

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
shouldn't BDKM natsu be higher than jacob, since natsu blizted him while it was active. Also gisdarts is still probably stronger than mira due to his stupid amounts of power
No, because although BDKM Natsu's attack is on Spriggan tier, if Jacob manages to use spatial magic before BDKM Natsu hits him (and he only has to join his hands), then he wins.

Glidartz is currently below Erza until proven otherwise but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt since I'm a big fan.

i'd also argue base natsu is on sprrigan level. BDKM natsu is high spriggan level(possibly even august/irene level or atleast slightly below)
I'd agree with you that BDKM might be spriggan level. I can see him winning against the cqc specialists like Wahl or Ajeel. But BDKM Natsu does not have the skills + the intellect to beat hax based mages like Dimaria, Brandish, Jacob or Bradman.

Also, Base Natsu is high GoI tier but his only remarkable feats are oneshoting Bluenote and twoshotting the War of God, both of which are ranked Wizard Saints/GoI.

base natsu should atleast be higher than any of the 4 goi's since they were super folder,
I agree with you, if you consider their performance, they're supper fodder. For me, the GoI are on Base Natsu, Erza or Mira's tier. There's a pretty clear division on whether you consider the GoI strong or fodder, it's ok whatever you choose but your ranking is going to differ.

while base natsu has tanked a hit from august even though it was heat magic which natsu has great resistance too. If he wasn't on a very high level he wouldn't be able to with stand an attack of that magnitude without taking any damage. I mean natsu was damaged by the heat curse from the 9dg so he can be damaged from heat based spells.
Natsu tanked a nuke from August that he should've negated since its element was fire-based but still it managed to hurt him and he couldn't negate it completely or eat it to power up. Also, August is being downplayed based on his performance, but he's still pretty much featless so let's not rush to conclusions!

Also, current base Natsu should be superior to Tartaros DF Natsu, this is how much he's improved.

the goi on the otherhand were heavily damaged by a non try hard god serena and where blizted quiet quickly once he started trying
That's one way to put it. Since I consider God Serena well superior to the average Spriggan, and I rank him fourth-fifth, with a vast difference between him and Ajeel/Wahl; then my ranking still make sense.

Also, the fact Natsu was capable of somewhat negating August's attack is too little a feat to take into account atm.

Even the merit of blocking such a massive attack should be more than the goi, who honestly got wrecked by attacks no where near that cailibur
Your logic is valid and you may well put him above GoI tier, I suggest that we wait a little though.

I believe I've done this one already, but things changed. My ranking of Fairy Tail mages:

1). Mirajane
2). Laxus
3). Gildarts
4). FDKM Natsu
5). DF Wendy
6). DF Natsu
7). Freed
8). Gray
9). Gajeel
10). Base Natsu
11). Erza
12). Bickslow
13). Evergreen
14). Juvia
15). Base Wendy
16). Lucy

And then the rest.
Wow... respectfully, that's a little messy isn't it??

On the one hand, why is Mira higher than Laxus? It's not like she defeated a Spriggan, unlike Laxus. Stating she's got more MP because she made a small portion of the sea step back or even evaporate it is not like it's going to make her win against a Spriggan caliber character, like Laxus. I mean Laxus is faster, stronger and probably has a similar amount of MP. Similarly, BDKM Natsu also evaporated a lake, but this time we had clear panels that showed the evaporation, so if you're judging on raw MP, Natsu should be above.

Also, where's Makarov? I'd still rank him above Bickslow, Ever, Base Wendy or even Lucy.

Why is Freed above Gray when the Raijinshuu had trouble taking on Wahl's machines, and Gray could probably fight 1 vs 1 a spriggan in his DeS mode? Also, Freed should be below Gajeel. I know Freed is usually severely downplayed but hey he's not that strong, Particularly after the timeskip he must've lagged behind. I mean he must be DF Wendy level AT MOST so he (and she) should be below in that list.

DF Wendy is equal or slightly superior to Juvia, and Juvia is slightly superior to Freed IMO.

Base Natsu should be above base Gray and Gajeel and weeell above Freed. Also likely above Tartaros DF Natsu, and above DF Wendy, don't you think?

Erza below Base Natsu is something I can understand, but below base Gajeel, base Gray or Freed... I mean Erza would fodderize Freed. Also current Erza should be above DF Wendy.

Your list would be more accurate like this:

1). Glidartz (hype, unrealistic)
2). Laxus
3). FDKM Natsu
4). DF Gajeel
5). Mirajane
6). DeS Gray
7). Base Natsu
8). Erza
9). Glidartz (Tartaros)
10). Base Natsu
11). DF Natsu (Tartaros)
12). Gajeel
13). Gray
14). DF Wendy
15). Juvia
16). Lucy (she can summon 3 spirits, Urano Metria, stardresses, if in need even CSK)
17). Freed
18). Evergreen, Bickslow, Elfman, Cana
19). Lisanna, Max, Base Wendy



Makarov would fall right after DF Natsu (Tartaros).
 
Last edited:

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Idk If I already did this... but here we go again.

1.laxus
2.natsu
3.Lucy ( just in case you guys going to questions why I puts Lucy no.3 is becoz csk stomp everyone below her )
4.mirajane ( alegria mirajane is so badass , I would puts her no.1 if she could sustain the form a little much more longer )
5.DF gajeel
6. Gray ( can't wait to see what he have up his sleeve )
7.makarov ( idk whether I should puts him here since he have been useless these last few arc but fairy law is one hit ko )
8.gildart
9.erza
10.DF Wendy
11.juvia
12.elfman
 

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
Idk If I already did this... but here we go again.

1.laxus
2.natsu
3.Lucy ( just in case you guys going to questions why I puts Lucy no.3 is becoz csk stomp everyone below her )
4.mirajane ( alegria mirajane is so badass , I would puts her no.1 if she could sustain the form a little much more longer )
5.DF gajeel
6. Gray ( can't wait to see what he have up his sleeve )
7.makarov ( idk whether I should puts him here since he have been useless these last few arc but fairy law is one hit ko )
8.gildart
9.erza
10.DF Wendy
11.juvia
12.elfman
I understand assuming CSK is very powerful. As a matter of fact, I do believe it is. However, as all spirits, summoning him largely depends on your MP. This is why CSK wasn't anywhere near base Mard Geer, who could easily dodge all his attacks.

It's very likely current Lucy can invoke a stronger CSK, but Tartaros CSK falls a little below base Mard Geer, who is almost fodder to date (makes it to the top50 luckily). Therefore, if you're accounting for Tartaros CSK, he should be below current Erza but above current DF Wendy; whereas if you're powerscaling CSK to the current arc's levels, then I could agree with you.

Also, I find Glidartz far stronger than Makarov; and Makarov has lagged behind and his current self is probably below his pre-skip self. I'd class him below Erza, who's improved significantly after the ts to GoI+ levels where Makarov would fall to WS- levels.

I pretty much agree with the rest.
 
Last edited:

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
I Couldn't understand why people said csk is below Mard geer . IMO csk turn mard into stone and meteor blade him . The end.

I think all those talking and stuff is just mashima ways to make the fight longer . Mard knew that he couldn't defeat csk that's why he wait for csk one and only weakness that's his summoner .
And feats that csk shown is much better than mard so csk > mard.

And yeap I was powerscalling everyone based on alvarez arc .
As much as I'll agree with you in that CSK is superior to Mard Geer, CSK has a restriction: he's summoned, therefore, he depends on the MP of his summoner. If you take a close look at how the battle between CSK and Mard went, you'll see that as soon as Lucy casted Urano Metria to defeat Jackal, she ran out of MP and Mard Geer also noticed it, making clear his clear superiority (due to the circumstances).

While I do agree his attacks might well be Spriggan tier attacks, in terms of DC and AoE, they were slow enough for Base Mard Geer to dodge. Base Mard Geer is no longer a powerful character, since the PUs of the main cast, powerhouses, Spriggan 12 and, heck, even Spriggan lackeys, make him look even fodder.

Which means Tartaros CSK is no big deal any longer. Now, of course, if you scale CSK to current Lucy level, then he should definetely be something.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,656
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Alright, I think its time I update my list of the Strongest Spriggans and protagonists. There is some hype here, but I have tried to base it off what we've seen so far as well. For The Spriggans, I think Larcade might fit in the Mid or Mid-High tier, and as for the protagonists, I don't think too much will change from how it currently is, Top 3 would be pretty much in tact there and the rest should remain about the same, Gray could possibly get up to #6, but thats about it for changes.

Spriggan 12 Power Rankings thus far:
Top Tier:
1. August
2. Irene
High Tier:
3. Invel
4. God Serena
Mid-High Tier:
5. Wahl
6. Bradman
Mid Tier:
7. Dimaria
8. Brandish
9. Neinhart
Low Tier:
10. Ajeel
11. Jacob

Protagonists:
Top Tier:
1. Natsu
2. Laxus
3. Jellal
High-Mid Tier:
4. Gajeel (accounting for his DF he used against Bradman he gets here)
5. Erza
6. Kagura / Minerva
7. Gray / Mira
Low Tier:
8. Sting/Rogue
9. Wendy
10. Lucy
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
As much as I'll agree with you in that CSK is superior to Mard Geer, CSK has a restriction: he's summoned, therefore, he depends on the MP of his summoner. If you take a close look at how the battle between CSK and Mard went, you'll see that as soon as Lucy casted Urano Metria to defeat Jackal, she ran out of MP and Mard Geer also noticed it, making clear his clear superiority (due to the circumstances).

While I do agree his attacks might well be Spriggan tier attacks, in terms of DC and AoE, they were slow enough for Base Mard Geer to dodge. Base Mard Geer is no longer a powerful character, since the PUs of the main cast, powerhouses, Spriggan 12 and, heck, even Spriggan lackeys, make him look even fodder.

Which means Tartaros CSK is no big deal any longer. Now, of course, if you scale CSK to current Lucy level, then he should definetely be something.
Yeah , like I said his only weakness is summoner but I don't think that he's restricted that much . Before Lucy summon csk , she summoned loke and fight tartaros fodder using fleuve .

Summoned Aries and Taurus to slow down Keith and franmalth but they were absorbed which I think might continue draining her magic ( I read this somewhere )

Force close Taurus and aries gate

Summoned horologium to check on time

Summons Sagittarius and used fleuve again when alegria is activated

Summoned Virgo to fight lamy and loke to fight torofuzar

And then she summoned Aquarius to fight jackal while keeping open her other 2 golden spirit keys which is three spirit at once... - considered as taboo techniques and could take her life

Summoned the spirit king which took much more mp than the three spirit , used Aquarius star dress power - water barrier a couple of times

And used UM which took a lots of mp to cast immediately one hit ko jackal....

Do you realize how insane Lucy magical power is? And her mana capacity exceed even makarov ( IMO )

Even though she's been doing that , csk could still deactivated alegria using galaxia blade , used meteor blade and turn mard into stone .

Imagine Lucy summon csk In her prime ? Actually I don't even think that she need to summon csk In her prime.... if jackal is not there and Lucy doesn't use UM then mard would be dead.

I do agree that csk is quite slow though lol .

And now in alvarev arc Lucy has gotten stronger ... Lucy still no.3 in my list.
 
Last edited:

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
Yeah , like I said his only weakness is summoner but I don't think that he's restricted that much . Before Lucy summon csk , she summoned loke and fight tartaros fodder using fleuve .

Summoned Aries and Taurus to slow down Keith and franmalth but they were absorbed which I think might continue draining her magic ( I read this somewhere )

Force close Taurus and aries gate

Summoned horologium to check on time

Summons Sagittarius and used fleuve again when alegria is activated

Summoned Virgo to fight lamy and loke to fight torofuzar

And then she summoned Aquarius to fight jackal while keeping open her other 2 golden spirit keys which is three spirit at once... - considered as taboo techniques and could take her life

Summoned the spirit king which took much more mp than the three spirit , used Aquarius star dress power - water barrier a couple of times

And used UM which took a lots of mp to cast immediately one hit ko jackal....

Do you realize how insane Lucy magical power is? And her mana capacity exceed even makarov ( IMO )

Even though she's been doing that , csk could still deactivated alegria using galaxia blade , used meteor blade and turn mard into stone .

Imagine Lucy summon csk In her prime ? Actually I don't even think that she need to summon csk In her prime.... if jackal is not there and Lucy doesn't use UM then mard would be dead.

I do agree that csk is quite slow though lol .

And now in alvarev arc Lucy has gotten stronger ... Lucy still no.3 in my list.
Indeed. Lucy's MP has significantly raised especially after the second origin release. A mage who can summon 3 spirits at the same time is remarkable and nof often seen.

Still, all the events you mention: her summoning, forcing close and summoning again... This happens in a reasonable amount of time. Ethernano is in the air and replenishes the magic gauge as time goes by so it's not like she summoned all you mention at the same time, there were spans of time to recover her MP.

Also, save Aquarius and Loke, her other summons don't seem to spend a vast amount of MP.

If you notice, Makarov's MP is still a standard in this arc. When Natsu, Lucy, Gray and Erza met the first Spriggan 12, they still talked about 'her MP being maybe even superior to Makarov's". I believe that, although cqc abilities get rusty over time, MP is something that only grows as time goes by. It makes sense, because Gray would've said "wow, her MP is even superior to Erza's" instead of Makarov's. So I believe Makarov to still higher MP than Lucy, both in quantity and in quality. For example, I don't see Lucy casting Fairy Law, although, who knows, right?

Good and fair points, glad to discuss with you!
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
BTW does casting fairy law used up a lots of mp though? Mavis casted it after a day she learn jt lol.
I think it depends on how much MP you wanna put in Fairy Law. I mean, that is what I think.
 

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
Yeap... there's a gap but you need to realize that she did all of this in less than a day and with no rest . I read somewhere in order to fill up the mana again you need to rest but Lucy didn't rest . Maybe youre right that as time goes by she did restore some of her mana back . In a slow rate .

Virgo is said to be using almost equal to loke when summoned and Sagittarius used up a lots of mp too... every single golden keys used up a lots of mp... the only low mp used is silver keys .

By feats I would said Lucy have a lots much more superior mp but by hype i would said makarov.
And what with fairy law? Lol that's not her magic and I think she can if she learn it . Even Though I think she could cast galaxia blade in the future which almost had the same affect as fairy law . BTW does casting fairy law used up a lots of mp though? Mavis casted it after a day she learn jt lol.

Yeap yeap yeap.
I've read everywhere that Fairy Law is one of the most demanding and MP-costly spells known to date. I think Mavis has always had large reserves of MP (prodigy child), but many claim the only reason why Laxus lost to Natsu and Gajeel back in the Battle of FT arc is because he had casted Fairy Law and it had wasted more than half of his MP.

However I can see Lucy using the fairy magics in the future, since, for example, Cana has mastered Fairy Glitter (and she should be weaker than Lucy), and Fairy Glitter is related to the moon, stars and heaven (similar magic to Lucy's Urano Metria for example).
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Wow... respectfully, that's a little messy isn't it??

On the one hand, why is Mira higher than Laxus? It's not like she defeated a Spriggan, unlike Laxus. Stating she's got more MP because she made a small portion of the sea step back or even evaporate it is not like it's going to make her win against a Spriggan caliber character, like Laxus. I mean Laxus is faster, stronger and probably has a similar amount of MP. Similarly, BDKM Natsu also evaporated a lake, but this time we had clear panels that showed the evaporation, so if you're judging on raw MP, Natsu should be above.

Also, where's Makarov? I'd still rank him above Bickslow, Ever, Base Wendy or even Lucy.

Why is Freed above Gray when the Raijinshuu had trouble taking on Wahl's machines, and Gray could probably fight 1 vs 1 a spriggan in his DeS mode? Also, Freed should be below Gajeel. I know Freed is usually severely downplayed but hey he's not that strong, Particularly after the timeskip he must've lagged behind. I mean he must be DF Wendy level AT MOST so he (and she) should be below in that list.

DF Wendy is equal or slightly superior to Juvia, and Juvia is slightly superior to Freed IMO.

Base Natsu should be above base Gray and Gajeel and weeell above Freed. Also likely above Tartaros DF Natsu, and above DF Wendy, don't you think?

Erza below Base Natsu is something I can understand, but below base Gajeel, base Gray or Freed... I mean Erza would fodderize Freed. Also current Erza should be above DF Wendy.

Your list would be more accurate like this:

1). Glidartz (hype, unrealistic)
2). Laxus
3). FDKM Natsu
4). DF Gajeel
5). Mirajane
6). DeS Gray
7). Base Natsu
8). Erza
9). Glidartz (Tartaros)
10). Base Natsu
11). DF Natsu (Tartaros)
12). Gajeel
13). Gray
14). DF Wendy
15). Juvia
16). Lucy (she can summon 3 spirits, Urano Metria, stardresses, if in need even CSK)
17). Freed
18). Evergreen, Bickslow, Elfman, Cana
19). Lisanna, Max, Base Wendy



Makarov would fall right after DF Natsu (Tartaros).
Because Mirajane didn't have a chance to defeat a Spriggan doesn't directly say she is weaker than them. She could pretty much slay every Spriggan that isn't in possession of hax magic with Seilah Soul.

Why is Laxus faster? Mirajane blitzed both Juliet and Hynhe who have a pretty high speed rate. As for Laxus, Hades could keep track of his Lightning Body.

I wouldn't directly say Laxus has a higher attack rate than Mirajane. Just see:


Now I think we could all agree this is Laxus most impressive attack.


But this one of Mirajane's Satan Soul clearly surpasses it..

Mirajane's magic power didn't just move back the water, it evaporated the sea which was stated and shown. Something Laxus' nor Natsu's magic power never was capable of.

I didn't include Makarov.

Freed is surely above Gray, Gajeel and Erza. His Dark Écriture is hax af and could easily kill someone. Erza would never fodderize Freed, lol. He'll low/mid diff her once he uses Dark Écriture: Darkness. Maybe he doesn't even need that, he could just break through every armor of her like Kagura's sealed Archenemy could.

That's a really downplaying of DF Wendy right there. Controlling the area is far more impressive than anything than DF Natsu has shown.
 
Top