- Joined
- Apr 23, 2016
- Messages
- 945
- Reaction score
- 1,872
- Country
-
Oh really? I had absolutely no idea that dragon skin was tougher than human skin! I really didn't know, thanks for educating me on this! -_-I like the effort you put in but c'mon dude, that list is so wrong but its your opinion and I respect that. Marin Hallow was able to keep up post time skip Gray and Natsu, he needs to be higher. Infact he dodged all of Natsus attacks and considering Brandish taught him that, she can do the same on whole another level.
Wow you're actually a f**king r*t*rd.. Let me help you out, Natsu has the qualities of a dragons like their skin. Did you know that dragons have tough skin?
Well now you know.
But seriously dude I fail to see how Natsu having parts of his body identical to that of a dragon's holds any relevance towards what he said. He said that people made of human flesh and blood would get run through with a blade. What does Natsu's dragon body parts have anything to do with that?
On a side note glad to see that you're actually respecting other people's opinions for once.
.