Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
August beating Hit, a guy who is at least a galaxy buster who fought SSB Goku:yodawg

he doesn't even use magic.


that fight was a PIS tbh.

she gets fodderized and then she stomps her out of nowhere.
But you are forgetting that Erza didn't use Second Origin against Kagura.It was only in her fight against Minerva did she use SO.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
But you are forgetting that Erza didn't use Second Origin against Kagura.It was only in her fight against Minerva did she use SO.
which is why it was a PIS.
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
3,675
Age
32
Country
United States
That whole second orgin was BS erza never used it again and was plot hole power up to begin with
 

Zelefomavis

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2016
Messages
475
Reaction score
1,308
Age
31
Country
France
That whole second orgin was BS erza never used it again and was plot hole power up to begin with

you can use it only once xD,it grants you access to another magic reservoir, so you have more magic at disposition
 

King of kings

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2016
Messages
150
Reaction score
115
Age
26
Country
Canada
August beating Hit, a guy who is at least a galaxy buster who fought SSB Goku:yodawg

he doesn't even use magic.


that fight was a PIS tbh.

she gets fodderized and then she stomps her out of nowhere.
He didn't take any damage and even a scratch, this dude is around Whis level
 

Boomburst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Messages
945
Reaction score
1,872
Country
United States
Now that Natsu's DF has been basically confirmed, I'm curious as to how strong people expect him to be based on hype and speculation. Personally I'd say with DF he should be the strongest mage on Ishgar's side. What do you guys think?
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
honestly, we don't give a shit anymore.

its ending so we all know what to expect.
 

Nemispelled

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
2,335
Reaction score
3,740
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now that Natsu's DF has been basically confirmed, I'm curious as to how strong people expect him to be based on hype and speculation. Personally I'd say with DF he should be the strongest mage on Ishgar's side. What do you guys think?

I honestly am very curious about the strength of DF. Although, I can't really give you a straightforward answer here since I have absolutely no clue as to how DF would compare to other wizards' powers.

That's why I'm going to refrain from speculating because I am not confident in the accuracy of my guess, especially not when it is a complete wild one.


However, I am fairly certain that it is a lot weaker than Igneel-powered Natsu. Even though I think DF will give Natsu a significant boost in power, I highly doubt it would make much of a difference against his opponents this late into the game.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
I honestly am very curious about the strength of DF. Although, I can't really give you a straightforward answer here since I have absolutely no clue as to how DF would compare to other wizards' powers.

That's why I'm going to refrain from speculating because I am not confident in the accuracy of my guess, especially not when it is a complete wild one.


However, I am fairly certain that it is a lot weaker than Igneel-powered Natsu. Even though I think DF will give Natsu a significant boost in power, I highly doubt it would make much of a difference against his opponents this late into the game.
what are you on about my boy :huh:

base Natsu = IgNatsu.

heck, Zeref took more damage from base Natsu than IgNatsu :yodawg
 

Nemispelled

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
2,335
Reaction score
3,740
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what are you on about my boy :huh:

base Natsu = IgNatsu.

heck, Zeref took more damage from base Natsu than IgNatsu :yodawg

Idk, maybe Zeref is just fooling around, like his counterpart Acnologia is doing.

But yeah, you're right in that regard. Zeref is taking significant damage despite Natsu being in base.

Zeref is probably just purposely taking damage from Natsu because he is struggling too hard to impress Mavis. You know, males tend to like looking scruffed up when their female crush shows up.

It just gives him the image that he's tough and has been working hard. Lol.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think Natsu's DF will make him stronger than every other person in Ishgar.

But to defeat Zeref he needs to go something on the level of Igneel.

Though Simon in TOH foreshadowed that if Natsu reaches the level of a Dragon he will burn away all evil.
 

Geralt of Rivia

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2016
Messages
51
Reaction score
111
Age
29
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Kagura shouldn't have improved much during the TS just like Jura, Lyon, Minerva, Orga, and any other non-FT/CS Mage didn't. She should be around Tartarus Erza level overall. If she is stronger than her it won't be by much.

She's not as strong as Lucy or Wendy (who are weaker than bloodlusted Juvia imo) but she's much stronger than Millianna, that's for sure.
 
Last edited:

**Silver**

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
942
Age
36
Country
Finland
Kagura shouldn't have improved much during the TS just like Jura, Lyon, Minerva, Orga, and any other non-FT/CS Mage didn't. She should be around Tartarus Erza level overall. If she is stronger than her it won't be by much.

She's not on as strong as Lucy or Wendy (who are weaker than bloodlusted Juvia imo) but she's much stronger than Millianna, that's for sure.
Kagura is probably egual or slightly stronger than Hyperion who is stronger than Lucy and Wendy....
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Base Wendy casually blocked Dimaria's god form attack.

Wendy > Kagura
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I think Natsu's DF will make him stronger than every other person in Ishgar.

But to defeat Zeref he needs to go something on the level of Igneel.

Though Simon in TOH foreshadowed that if Natsu reaches the level of a Dragon he will burn away all evil.
I'm predicting that Dragon Force is probably going to be Natsu's strongest form. If END's power doesn't show up by the end of Zeref's fight, I'm going to assume that the version we saw against Gray is the strongest version of END. I have END mode between base mode and FDK mode right now.
 

CaptainTorch

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
306
Reaction score
443
Age
28
Country
Germany
Yeah, I also think that the "Partial END mode" that Natsu showcased against gray is still below FDKM. However I do think we'll either see a full END transformation, or a Demon Dragon Fusion, which should be above FDKM and even maybe above Igneel's MP. The only thing is, I don't know who will he use it against. If Natsu powers up and beats Zeref, then who will beat Acnologia? I doubt that Natsu with DF is strong enough to beat Zeref, otherwise he would use it and not Igneel's MP. Which proves that DF should be below Igneel's power. Could Natsu have 2 different power ups to beat both Zeref and Acno? It's strange really, because I think Natsu should at least participate in the battle against Acno, considering he has a grudge and all... But he still has Zeref to beat.. Oh well, I hope Hiro has an answer ready.
 

Loke

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2016
Messages
836
Reaction score
1,507
Age
30
Country
United States
Kagura is certainly stronger than Lucy. Dimaria didn't even bother with Age Seal when she captured her. Meanwhile a failed sneak attack on Kagura quickly prompted Dimaria to activate it. She's also been complimented for her speed and reactions by Larcade and Dimaria respectively and these were 1v1 encounters. Wendy was damn near trolling Irene in her field of expertise however. Can't place Kagura above her sadly:emocat
 
Top