- Joined
- May 1, 2015
- Messages
- 2,376
- Reaction score
- 4,625
- Country
-
Yeah I disagree, Lucy and Wendy are ahead of this bloodlusted Juvia (that I find pretty overratedKagura shouldn't have improved much during the TS just like Jura, Lyon, Minerva, Orga, and any other non-FT/CS Mage didn't. She should be around Tartarus Erza level overall. If she is stronger than her it won't be by much.
She's not as strong as Lucy or Wendy (who are weaker than bloodlusted Juvia imo) but she's much stronger than Millianna, that's for sure.
)whose best feats is be on par with a 7 year pre-ts Meredy.It was off-paneled when she captured her and not to mention did used Age Seal to have her on the ground. So she pretty much had to use it in order to capture herKagura is certainly stronger than Lucy. Dimaria didn't even bother with Age Seal when she captured her. Meanwhile a failed sneak attack on Kagura quickly prompted Dimaria to activate it. She's also been complimented for her speed and reactions by Larcade and Dimaria respectively and these were 1v1 encounters. Wendy was damn near trolling Irene in her field of expertise however. Can't place Kagura above her sadly![]()
Last edited:


Now the big question which form is stronger DF or BDKM??
HAHAHHAHAHA Sike but DF natsu>>>>la... lax... LAXUS DAM IT I SAID IT NATSU surpass laxus with his own power congrats natsu fanboys I can't say anything else to prove that laxus is stronger anymore..