Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 554 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Acnologia >>>>>>> 5DGS

I dont think that's debatable
Ahhh, but I do. It’s been stated all the Dragon Gods are superior to him, if not at least as strong as he. So you need to put the RoT caveat to make your statement more clear, or it’s ridiculously debatable.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
they are stated each of them are equal to Acnologia's power, not superior. Base Acno at least

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ahhh, but I do. It’s been stated all the Dragon Gods are superior to him, if not at least as strong as he. So you need to put the RoT caveat to make your statement more clear, or it’s ridiculously debatable.
Just because it's stated doesnt mean anything. How would Ignia or Elfseria even know? Clearly Mercuphobia is no where near.

So your whole argument is based on Ignias cocky statement but that holds no value as GS did the same thing and got blitzed.

Elfseria said it too right? He doesn't even know Acnologias strength so his comparison is empty

Until more feats come, no, it's not debatable

Last edited:

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
They are stated to be individually on the same level as Acnologia, that is what Elfseria said, he did not know that Natsu defeated him. we saw half strength Merc lift up an entire ocean, that yields crazy results.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Just because it's stated doesnt mean anything. How would Ignia or Elfseria even know? Clearly Mercuphobia is no where near.

So your whole argument is based on Ignias cocky statement but that holds no value as GS did the same thing and got blitzed.

Elfseria said it too right? He doesn't even know Acnologias strength so his comparison is empty

Until more feats come, no, it's not debatable
People keep buying into hype in Fairy Tail, STILL :feelsgoodman

Damn, I wish Acno was still alive lol. He would've came and shut up Ignia's cocky mouth

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
They are stated to be individually on the same level as Acnologia, that is what Elfseria said, he did not know that Natsu defeated him. we saw half strength Merc lift up an entire ocean, that yields crazy results.
Elfseria isn't a reliable source as he doesn't know Acno's strength.

Acnologia has been killing everyone for 400 years

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Elfseria isn't a reliable source as he doesn't know Acno's strength.

Acnologia has been killing everyone for 400 years
he does not know of Acno's strength when he gained SbT, he is even familiar to Acnologia's origins, not everyone when there are dragons that survived his attack, even humans like Gildarts

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Acnologia is a world presence. Everybody at a certain level is aware of the threat he poses. The description of the dragon gods, as well as all the exposition we’ve been given puts them at least at his level yes, but since Natsu is the only one who’s been around all of them and he believed Ignia, that’s plenty for me.

aymen24

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
we saw half strength Merc lift up an entire ocean, that yields crazy results.
After all this, what happened
Natsu with just a small gift from ignia
He easily destroyed him.....

I have no doubt that even if he is with his full power
Natsu will lose, but he can give him a good fight with ignia's gift

Acno is the one who has the biggest attack in this manga yet. ( eternal flare ) ......

But Erza is the one who toppled him from the sky :epicfacepalm :yodawg

I think it is not measured by the size of the attack here

Even characters like ajeel and invel did a good job

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
After all this, what happened
Natsu with just a small gift from ignia
He easily destroyed him.....

I have no doubt that even if he is with his full power
Natsu will lose, but he can give him a good fight with ignia's gift

Acno is the one who has the biggest attack in this manga yet. ( eternal flare ) ......

But Erza is the one who toppled him from the sky :epicfacepalm :yodawg

I think it is not measured by the size of the attack here

Even characters like ajeel and invel did a good job

from what was shown, it is not a small power, but just a short duration power up,That is what I have been saying, size of the attack does not always matter, it is the energy behind the attacks that matters and what scales.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Acnologia is a world presence. Everybody at a certain level is aware of the threat he poses. The description of the dragon gods, as well as all the exposition we’ve been given puts them at least at his level yes, but since Natsu is the only one who’s been around all of them and he believed Ignia, that’s plenty for me.
At a certain level. Natsu did not believe, he just didn't comment. I guess Erza believes Natsu>Acnologia

No feats for me to put them on his level
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

he does not know of Acno's strength when he gained SbT, he is even familiar to Acnologia's origins, not everyone when there are dragons that survived his attack, even humans like Gildarts
Still has no reliability

Last edited:

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
it does when you face said opponents which would have weight to them

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
No there isn't. There are a couple statements which we don't know whether to be true or not.

No feats for Ignia to be on Acnologias level

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
there is, that is what he did, and with the feats from other Dragon Gods, that would support them being on base Acno's level

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
there is, that is what he did, and with the feats from other Dragon Gods, that would support them being on base Acno's level
what feats does Ignia have?
what feats does Merc have?
what feats does Aldoron have?
what feats does Selene have?
what feats does Viernes have?

for the last time, statements don't mean anything, especially from those on a different continent.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Merc lifted the ocean, Ignia vaporizes most of the ocean. the other 3 have not shown anything yet. Elfseria knows of Acnologia's origins, so he would know how strong he is. and feats match, lifting an ocean is Multi-Continent level, and Acno is already continent level from either/both Phoenix or Etherion

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Merc lifted the ocean, Ignia vaporizes most of the ocean. the other 3 have not shown anything yet. Elfseria knows of Acnologia's origins, so he would know how strong he is. and feats match, lifting an ocean is Multi-Continent level, and Acno is already continent level from either/both Phoenix or Etherion
Lifting an ocean= does not mean Acno level. Sandstorm has huge AoE, does that mean it's Acno level?

Ignia vaporizes most of the ocean= does not mean Acno level. Seeing as how Acnologia is strong enough to rule over the world effortlessly and Ignia's magic is fire, doesn't mean anything.

Wtf is your powerscale., how is lifting a body of water multi continental. That's like arguing that body of water is equal to North America.

Ever heard of getting stronger? Elfseria knows his origins of hundreds of years ago, cool, Acno got much stronger, there's a reason why they stayed in hiding.

Again there is no feats for them to be Acno level

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Lifting an ocean takes energy, and that can be measured with it's kinetic energy, Sandworld would be Ajeel's best spell so stronger than what it was before, but that does not matter here. same with Ignia, that does mean they are on Acno's level. Ruling over the world, is not the same as Stats, the Droma Anim can drain magic from an entire planet yet it is considered weaker than Acnologia. Elfseria never mentioned that he did not know how much stronger Acno got, all he knows is how he is, what he did and that he is on the 5DG level.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lifting an ocean takes energy, and that can be measured with it's kinetic energy, Sandworld would be Ajeel's best spell so stronger than what it was before, but that does not matter here. same with Ignia, that does mean they are on Acno's level. Ruling over the world, is not the same as Stats, the Droma Anim can drain magic from an entire planet yet it is considered weaker than Acnologia. Elfseria never mentioned that he did not know how much stronger Acno got, all he knows is how he is, what he did and that he is on the 5DG level.
Ok but Elfseria is not reliable. If were going off statements then 5 DGS>Acnologia. If they were on Acnologias level they would've done something instead of hiding ever since the dragon king festival. Ignia's been terrorizing the continent but has been too scared to cross the ocean. Until I see more of them, I will not put them on his level because they haven't earned that feat yet