I consider authentic dragons to be far above August and Eileen.It's just that I can't buy that at all. Sure Dragons are all stupid strong for some reason compared to everything else yet on that level? I just don't see them as that strong when Gray could oneshot someone that only got mildly annoyed by DF Natsu by getting a good hit in. Being 100x GMG Laxus is obscene. I doubt even Irene or August is that many times stronger than him.
Hell Alvarez/100 YQ Laxus isn't 100x GMG Laxus.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Does any explanation, other thanIt's just that I can't buy that at all. Sure Dragons are all stupid strong for some reason compared to everything else yet on that level? I just don't see them as that strong when Gray could oneshot someone that only got mildly annoyed by DF Natsu by getting a good hit in. Being 100x GMG Laxus is obscene. I doubt even Irene or August is that many times stronger than him.
Hell Alvarez/100 YQ Laxus isn't 100x GMG Laxus.![]()
"DS magic is super effective on Dragons"
explain broken bones Erza one shotting Dragon Eileen?
I don't think so
--- Double Post Merged, ---
IMO Alverez Laxus = 5-10x GMG Laxus.
Animus, an average Dragon, required Alverez Natsu to be in his strongest Dragon Force ever shown in the series, to be beaten.
Dragons ARE that far ahead of others. It's not ridiculous to assume that Zircnois was like 100x GMG Laxus
