Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Not a regular dragon, but a dragon slayer still, considering he still suffers their side affects, it has to, I mean even regular dragons showed better feats than parent dragons did and they are still weaker than Spriggans,
1) He is a full fledged dragon. He says so himself.
2) Well when a "regular" dragon and/or spriggan destroy hundreds of face bombs and cross ishgar in seconds then nope. If you legit believe Jacob is going to beat a dragon like Skiardrum then.....lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Acnologia is at his strongest because he turns into a dragon. Also he's strong as a human because he uses the power of a dragon.

Also the next 6 strongest characters after Acnologia are all dragons.
1-11 strongest are all dragons
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
And he still suffers DS affects. So no he is not a real dragon, destroying a face bomb is not impressive, compared to an explosion that reached the horizon And destroys a mountain or two, and yet Spriggans have shown and stated to be stronger than the rest of the dragons.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
And he still suffers DS affects. So no he is not a real dragon, destroying a face bomb is not impressive, compared to an explosion that reached the horizon And destroys a mountain or two, and yet Spriggans have shown and stated to be stronger than the rest of the dragons.
Crossing Ishgar in seconds isn't impressive. Ok
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@August_Lightning our convo isn't looking too good rn
NOooooooo, quick bring up a discussion so we can discuss.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Crossing Ishgar in seconds isn't impressive. Ok
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



NOooooooo, quick bring up a discussion so we can discuss.
Not impressive considering even humans like Natsu can tag them, and not impressive compared to light speed attacks which regular humans can dodge, even Exceeds, even a Dorma Anim can drain magic from an entire planet
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Not impressive considering even humans like Natsu can tag them, and not impressive compared to light speed attacks which regular humans can dodge, even Exceeds, even a Dorma Anim can drain magic from an entire planet
Right......
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
And thus I debunked you
No, I've learned not to argue with idiots such as yourself because it's downgrades me. If you truly believe that you "win" a debate because someone laughs at you and walks away then...........you need to read a book.

Also because I'm that guy: It's I've debunked you not I
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok ok ok, uhmm, you reading opm?
No, uh ok who wins Laxus vs Raikage
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, I've learned not to argue with idiots such as yourself because it's downgrades me. If you truly believe that you "win" a debate because someone laughs at you and walks away then...........you need to read a book.

Also because I'm that guy: It's I've debunked you not I
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No, uh ok who wins Laxus vs Raikage
Hmmm, I'll have to go Laxus. I'll go with Raikage in speed, but Laxus stronger attacks
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hmmm, I'll have to go Laxus. I'll go with Raikage in speed, but Laxus stronger attacks
Hmmm, the third was able to take down 10,000 shinobi and the 4th is an absolute tank. Darui however would get slapped.

OK here's a popular one, Tobirama vs the Raikage
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No, I've learned not to argue with idiots such as yourself because it's downgrades me. If you truly believe that you "win" a debate because someone laughs at you and walks away then...........you need to read a book.

Also because I'm that guy: It's I've debunked you not I
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No, uh ok who wins Laxus vs Raikage
And what is that about not wanting to admit when you are wrong? Looks like the shoe is on the other foot
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Raikage does not have speed advantage here since they are relatively the same
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
And what is that about not wanting to admit when you are wrong? Looks like the shoe is on the other foot
No, I have admitted to being wrong many times on this forum. Me not wanting to waste an hour of my time arguing senselessly with you isn't the same. If you're going to try and sound smart, at least know what you're talking about.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmmm, the third was able to take down 10,000 shinobi and the 4th is an absolute tank. Darui however would get slapped.

OK here's a popular one, Tobirama vs the Raikage
I was just thinking about the 4th. But he seems to specialize in cqc, while Laxus is more versatile.

Tobirama is a tactical genius but the Raikages lightning style will trump Tobiramas water style. Also, Tobiramas teleportation jutsu is slower than Minatos so Raikage might pass him in speed. So Raikage

Sasuke v. Obito?
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No, I have admitted to being wrong many times on this forum. Me not wanting to waste an hour of my time arguing senselessly with you isn't the same. If you're going to try and sound smart, at least know what you're talking about.
Yet you seem to not do it all the time the way you have acted, and you know what you are? I think you are a sore loser.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yet you seem to not do it all the time the way you have acted, and you know what you are? I think you are a sore loser.
Again, if I'm wrong, I admit to it. I don't do it all the time because I'm not wrong every single time. You just assume you are when people have proven you wrong many times.

That makes no sense. I'm a sore loser because I don't believe Jacob can stab a dragon to death? Cry me a river lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was just thinking about the 4th. But he seems to specialize in cqc, while Laxus is more versatile.

Tobirama is a tactical genius but the Raikages lightning style will trump Tobiramas water style. Also, Tobiramas teleportation jutsu is slower than Minatos so Raikage might pass him in speed. So Raikage

Sasuke v. Obito?
Ranking of Hokages.

1) Hashirama
2) Naruto
3) Minato
4) Hiruzen/Tobirama
5) Kakashi
6) Tsunade
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Again, if I'm wrong I admit to it. I don't do it all the time because I'm not wrong every single time. You just assume you are when people have proven you wrong many times.

That makes no sense. I'm a sore loser because I don't believe Jacob can stab a dragon to death? Cry me a river lol
Yet i have countered they points with evidence, if I am wrong, then I will admit it, whether they take it corrected or not is up to them. Not when the word or god and showings have stated otherwise.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yet i have countered they points with evidence, either they take it correctly or not is up to them. Not when the word or god and showings have stated otherwise.
No you haven't but as this is my last post because I don't want to entertain you anymore, believe what you want to. There are people that deny the Holocaust so you being too prideful to admit you're wrong on a manga website is whatever.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No you haven't but as this is my last post because I don't want to entertain you anymore, believe what you want to. There are people that deny the Holocaust so you being too prideful to admit you're wrong on a manga website is whatever.
I have, they are either corrected or just ignore it with different points. You believe what you want, so you are denying the Holocaust happened? That is a weird thing to bring up, if I am wrong I will admit it, but there have Been lack of evidence that would say so
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Anyway, back on topic, Spriggans still rank above most enemies in the verse, with exception from 5DG, Acno and Zeref.
 
Top