Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Now, with his power up and Red Lightning, perhaps. He is far stronger than "Arbaless Laxus". So stronger that Erza was shocked. The best evolution for now as individual character, I agree…. But perhaps Gildarts is now stronger the same... We don't know. As strong as Gildarts "pre 100YQ" I think. Since the beginning until Arbaless end, Laxus was not at Gildarts' level.
I don't see any reason to put Gildarts that far above Laxus since Alveraz.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am not saiying by far. Laxus and Erza are monsters. But in Arbaless, I think Gildarts is slightly above…. For now, as we know them, the three are equal. But we Don't know if Gildarts has grown stronger since a year. This is only what I am saiying
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I am not saiying by far. Laxus and Erza are monsters. But in Arbaless, I think Gildarts is slightly above…. For now, as we know them, the three are equal. But we Don't know if Gildarts has grow stronger since a year. This is only what I am saiying
Erza had the best arc. Laxus is debatable.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
And he has Experience as well…. In stats, agree the 3 are on par.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I personally believe Gildarts was on a separate tier up until Alveraz, he could've solo'd most arcs on his own.

However, Laxus has been compared to him since Tenrou. Laxus was always No.2
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

EOS Gildarts will definitely still be top 3 imo.

Natsu will master DF and Erza will get some insane shit. Laxus could surpass.

Everyone else? Nope
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
I personally believe Gildarts was on a separate tier up until Alveraz, he could've solo'd most arcs on his own.
This is what I was saiyng. Nothing more.... :)
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
This is what I was saiyng. Nothing more.... :)
Yes but like I said right after, Laxus has been compared to him since Tenrou.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
However, Laxus has been compared to him since Tenrou. Laxus was always No.2
I Don't remember that in the Manga but I may be wrong…. In the anim, yes, but I am only base on the books and scans
EOS Gildarts will definitely still be top 3 imo.
Natsu will master DF and Erza will get some insane shit. Laxus could surpass.
I am thinking the same
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I Don't remember taht in the Manga but I may be wrong…. In the anim, yes, but I am only base on the books and scans
Hades did. Then after they came back, Gray called him and Gildarts the monsters of the guild that don't need to train. That means people can train for 7 years and still not beat them.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
I am shocked that Mashima stuck to not giving DF to second gens. You would think that would have been the power he obtained instead of RL lol.

Mashima stated that he would do next gen if the fans wanted it (which I think he knows they do). Who do you guys think would be in the top 10 of the guild when they are full fledged adults?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Who do you guys think would be in the top 10 of the guild when they are full fledged adults?
1) Natsu
2) Erza
3) Gildarts
4) Laxus
5) Gray
6) Mira
7) Gajeel
8) Elfman
9) Wendy
10) Lucy....?

Gray will surpass her I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am shocked that Mashima stuck to not giving DF to second gens.
Laxus according to some has.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Mashima stated that he would do next gen if the fans wanted it (which I think he knows they do).
I hope he doesn't.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jko

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
1) Natsu
2) Erza
3) Gildarts
4) Laxus
5) Gray
6) Mira
7) Gajeel
8) Elfman
9) Wendy
10) Lucy....?

Gray will surpass her I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Laxus according to some has.
I think Wendy would push out both Gray and Mira from the top 5 lol. Lil loli is gonna be broken by the time she is an adult.

1) Natsu
2) Erza
3) Gildarts
4) Laxus
5) Gray
6) Mira
7) Gajeel
8) Elfman
9) Wendy
10) Lucy....?

Gray will surpass her I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Laxus according to some has.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I hope he doesn't.
It's a misconception due to the scale pattern he had on his arms. If he used DF in that fight he would have rolfstomped not only Natsu and Gajeel, but the entire guild bar Makarov and Gildarts lol.

I want him to do it just to see how everyone progressed as adults lol. Maybe a small miniseries. Don't need them to go and boruto it by making the adults weak af just to prop up the new gen lol.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I think Wendy would push out both Gray and Mira from the top 5 lol. Lil loli is gonna be broken by the time she is an adult.
More broken than now? She might as well solo the guild lol.

I want him to do it just to see how everyone progressed as adults lol. Maybe a small miniseries. Don't need them to go and boruto it by making the adults weak af just to prop up the new gen lol.
This would be cool. Who would have the strongest kid? I'm betting Miraxus or JerZa.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jko

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
More broken than now? She might as well solo the guild lol.



This would be cool. Who would have the strongest kid? I'm betting Miraxus or JerZa.
She solo-ed an immortal tier as a teenager so she'll be going for Acno's title by adulthood :XD.

Definitely be between Jerza's, Miraxus', and NaLu's kid. Jerza and Miraxus should be equal with NaLu trailing behind to give their kid that underdog feel.
 

Kurumi Tokisaki

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
3,173
Reaction score
4,238
Age
29
Country
Sri Lanka
Wendy the OP Loli will be second strongest. Erza will be third.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Don't forget Wendy and Romeo's Kid. This ship fits her perfectly and matches with her mentor. Genuis and The Fodder Trash.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
That means people can train for 7 years and still not beat them.
Well after 3 month training and SO, they were unbeatable. Gray was on par with 7 years Lyon for exemple...
1) Natsu
2) Erza
3) Gildarts
4) Laxus
5) Gray
6) Mira
7) Gajeel
8) Elfman
9) Wendy
10) Lucy....?
For me, in the future and with PoF include :
1) Erza
2) Natsu
3) Gray
4) Gildarts or Laxus
5) Wendy
6) Lucy
7) Gajeel
8) Mira
9) Elfman

Team Erza are Principal characters. Gradually, they will be above the others, except for true Monters like Gildarts and Laxus who will stay in the top 5 I think
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well after 3 month training and SO, they were unbeatable. Gray was on par with 7 years Lyon for exemple...

For me, in the future and with PoF include :
1) Erza
2) Natsu
3) Gray
4) Gildarts or Laxus
5) Wendy
6) Lucy
7) Gajeel
8) Mira
9) Elfman

Team Erza are Principal characters. Gradually, they will be above the others, except for true Monters like Gildarts and Laxus who will stay in the top 5 I think
Gray won't surpass Laxus or Gildarts. Even with PoF they're stronger.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Erza won't overtake Natsu. POF Natsu >>> POF Erza. His power is based on POF. By the end Natsu will probably solo Ignia who want 1 vs 1 with him. So he will end up as the strongest.
Will he ever surpass Acno?
 
Top