Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

kian

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,335
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
Beauty.

@kianp67 How strong do you think Suzaku will be?
With current hype and factoring in that the non-s class diabolos members are at max Mira tier, I’d say around Erza/Laxus tier or just a bit behind.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
With current hype and factoring in that the non-s class diabolos members are at max Mira tier, I’d say around Erza/Laxus tier or just a bit behind.
I'm just hoping the S-Class and Master are like, DF Natsu tier and require a team fight like the Hades one.
 

kian

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,335
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
I'm just hoping the S-Class and Master are like, DF Natsu tier and require a team fight like the Hades one.
Yeah, a hades like fight would be nice to see. Let’s just hope they don’t get the hype and turn out to be doodoo
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah, a hades like fight would be nice to see. Let’s just hope they don’t get the hype and turn out to be doodoo
Like the Spriggans? :3c

What elements will they have? What would you like to see?
 

kian

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,335
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
Like the Spriggans? :3c

What elements will they have? What would you like to see?
I’d like something more unique? something random like illusion dragon slayer. I’m getting pretty bored of the elemental slayers.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I’d like something more unique? something random like illusion dragon slayer. I’m getting pretty bored of the elemental slayers.
At least we got some interesting ones with Diabolos.

What would an illusion DS look like?
 

kian

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,335
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
At least we got some interesting ones with Diabolos.

What would an illusion DS look like?
eh probably like some trippy stuff. less offense and more disabling victims with illusions of their worst nightmares? something like that.

But, considering it’d kinda be hax based hiro would have em bs their way through it. :yodawg
 

MangerDan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,433
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm just hoping the S-Class and Master are like, DF Natsu tier and require a team fight like the Hades one.
Lol that’s a bit of wishful thinking.
 

MangerDan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,433
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Always room for wishful thinking :3c
True, I put them around Laxus tier myself personally I think they severely overestimate themselves if they’re not sending out their strongest after the dragon gods till now.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
True, I put them around Laxus tier myself personally I think they severely overestimate themselves if they’re not sending out their strongest after the dragon gods till now.
I'll be real, they probably will be around that level with the master being either Gildarts or a little above which would make him above anyone else bar (Natsu) and require a team fight.

Yea it's weird to think they Georg is only sending 1 S-Class after a Dragon God but he did say he'll go himself if they fail. I wonder if they know who Acnologia is?
 

mwarren100

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
127
Age
28
Country
United States
Too bad eos lucy will be god tier with csk star dress and moon dragon slayer amp
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Lucy will probably be selene opponent. Tons of moons around . Lucy moon level in the future.
Ok, but do you think it'll be a 1v1? Because nothing in Lucy's arsenal suggest she can last 1 second against a DG. Even if she had a CSK dress, the CSK is not DG level.

Lucy moon level? Do you mean she would have enough energy to destroy the moon?
 

mwarren100

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
127
Age
28
Country
United States
Ok, but do you think it'll be a 1v1? Because nothing in Lucy's arsenal suggest she can last 1 second against a DG. Even if she had a CSK dress, the CSK is not DG level.

Lucy moon level? Do you mean she would have enough energy to destroy the moon?
Yes. I don't see a problem with 1 v 1.
 

MangerDan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,433
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll be real, they probably will be around that level with the master being either Gildarts or a little above which would make him above anyone else bar (Natsu) and require a team fight.

Yea it's weird to think they Georg is only sending 1 S-Class after a Dragon God but he did say he'll go himself if they fail. I wonder if they know who Acnologia is?
When did he say that? Probably I mean they have a whole squad named after him.
 
Top