- Joined
- Jan 1, 2020
- Messages
- 617
- Reaction score
- 1,335
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
With current hype and factoring in that the non-s class diabolos members are at max Mira tier, I’d say around Erza/Laxus tier or just a bit behind.
With current hype and factoring in that the non-s class diabolos members are at max Mira tier, I’d say around Erza/Laxus tier or just a bit behind.
I'm just hoping the S-Class and Master are like, DF Natsu tier and require a team fight like the Hades one.With current hype and factoring in that the non-s class diabolos members are at max Mira tier, I’d say around Erza/Laxus tier or just a bit behind.
Yeah, a hades like fight would be nice to see. Let’s just hope they don’t get the hype and turn out to be doodooI'm just hoping the S-Class and Master are like, DF Natsu tier and require a team fight like the Hades one.
Like the Spriggans?Yeah, a hades like fight would be nice to see. Let’s just hope they don’t get the hype and turn out to be doodoo
I’d like something more unique? something random like illusion dragon slayer. I’m getting pretty bored of the elemental slayers.Like the Spriggans?
What elements will they have? What would you like to see?
At least we got some interesting ones with Diabolos.I’d like something more unique? something random like illusion dragon slayer. I’m getting pretty bored of the elemental slayers.
eh probably like some trippy stuff. less offense and more disabling victims with illusions of their worst nightmares? something like that.At least we got some interesting ones with Diabolos.
What would an illusion DS look like?

MystoganAt least we got some interesting ones with Diabolos.
What would an illusion DS look like?
We saw one illusion from him that did no damage.Mystogan
Lol that’s a bit of wishful thinking.I'm just hoping the S-Class and Master are like, DF Natsu tier and require a team fight like the Hades one.
Always room for wishful thinkingLol that’s a bit of wishful thinking.

True, I put them around Laxus tier myself personally I think they severely overestimate themselves if they’re not sending out their strongest after the dragon gods till now.Always room for wishful thinking![]()
I'll be real, they probably will be around that level with the master being either Gildarts or a little above which would make him above anyone else bar (Natsu) and require a team fight.True, I put them around Laxus tier myself personally I think they severely overestimate themselves if they’re not sending out their strongest after the dragon gods till now.
And your reasoning for this is?Too bad eos lucy will be god tier with csk star dress and moon dragon slayer amp
Lucy will probably be selene opponent. Tons of moons around . Lucy moon level in the future.And your reasoning for this is?
Ok, but do you think it'll be a 1v1? Because nothing in Lucy's arsenal suggest she can last 1 second against a DG. Even if she had a CSK dress, the CSK is not DG level.Lucy will probably be selene opponent. Tons of moons around . Lucy moon level in the future.
Yes. I don't see a problem with 1 v 1.Ok, but do you think it'll be a 1v1? Because nothing in Lucy's arsenal suggest she can last 1 second against a DG. Even if she had a CSK dress, the CSK is not DG level.
Lucy moon level? Do you mean she would have enough energy to destroy the moon?
That will not happen.Yes. I don't see a problem with 1 v 1.
When did he say that? Probably I mean they have a whole squad named after him.I'll be real, they probably will be around that level with the master being either Gildarts or a little above which would make him above anyone else bar (Natsu) and require a team fight.
Yea it's weird to think they Georg is only sending 1 S-Class after a Dragon God but he did say he'll go himself if they fail. I wonder if they know who Acnologia is?