That's actually a good question. The god seed functions as the brain, so maybe he can survive a big hole in his head.So if Natsu used his new secret art on Aldo's face instead of the Brain Seed, would big Aldo survive?
That's actually a good question. The god seed functions as the brain, so maybe he can survive a big hole in his head.So if Natsu used his new secret art on Aldo's face instead of the Brain Seed, would big Aldo survive?
Full power Aldo dragon will just tank it.So if Natsu used his new secret art on Aldo's face instead of the Brain Seed, would big Aldo survive?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think they're both connected. If his head is destroyed, probably Aldo seed will go down as well.That's actually a good question. The god seed functions as the brain, so maybe he can survive a big hole in his head.
MG level.I wonder where the CSK sits in the power hierarchy. We only really see him in action once, when he takes down Alegria, and (for a time) incapacitates Mard Geer, so he's clearly strong, but compared to other characters, I wonder by how much.
Full power CSK imo is high Spriggan tier or even Zeref level. He's the ruler of an entire world, is immortal, and has insane regen. Even the one that a weakened Tartaros Lucy summoned was strong af but was just slow.I wonder where the CSK sits in the power hierarchy. We only really see him in action once, when he takes down Alegria, and (for a time) incapacitates Mard Geer, so he's clearly strong, but compared to other characters, I wonder by how much.
been busy with school stuff@kianp67 Where you been man![]()
Hopefully we'll see something good from her soonbeen busy with school stuff
I try to make the effort to come and like some replies though. Hopefully i’ll make the time when mira-god returns
Stop for what? You disagree? So what. I don’t post my opinion to change yours, I post it because I like talking about FT lol. This is the current debate, and facts are as such: Gildarts pushed August to suicide, with 1 blow. It’s the only spell he cast that connected.Bro.....just stop. Laxus is not August tier.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Where did I say they are equal? Since when are tiers monoliths? For example if you can destroy 1 country then your tank is spent, and I can destroy 4 or 5 before my reserves run dry. We’re both country lvl threats, but we aren’t the same lvl threat now are we. Gildarts wasn’t manhandled in any respect. An that enraged Gildarts put him on his ass when figured out his hax. August was surely stronger, but Gildarts and Irene were both inarguably on his tier. The same way he inarguably had the best hax of the 3.August manhandled a bloodlusted Gildarts while talking about his daddy issues. There are no equal lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What did they do to you?Running an experiment on reddit. Let's see how this goes. I pose the same question to you guys. How many of Natsu's new secret art can Laxus and Erza take?
If by debate you mean you vs everyone....then sure. Gildarts isn't August tier. You're slow if you think so since guess what.....CiS is a thing which you refuse to acknowledge. Those are the facts.Stop for what? You disagree? So what. I don’t post my opinion to change yours, I post it because I like talking about FT lol. This is the current debate, and facts are as such: Gildarts pushed August to suicide, with 1 blow. It’s the only spell he cast that connected.
Laxus has been trailing Gildarts tier since Tenrou. He’s had a years growth, and has a new form. If anything, saying he’s only as strong as Alvarez Gildarts is lowballing him.![]()
Apparently I overrate Natsu for believing that he can beat Laxus and Erza with a punch that killed Aldoron.What did they do to you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Agree. August didn't need Ars Magna to win against Gildarts who was armless the moment his mechanical arm was destroyed, like Eileen didn't need a Meteore on Erza who was defensless. Both Gildarts and Erza were incapacited and both August and Eileen were pushed by rage emotions and wanted to kill anyone + their opponents : August because he was jealous to Gildarts and Kana's relationship and Eileen because she took Erza to be responsable for her Curse.Gildarts broke his mechanical arm, so there wasn't much that could be done after that. August showed that he could stab Gildarts with a stick, so Ars Magia wasn't necessary.
Whose arguing that? Like, genuinely arguing they can tank those?Apparently I overrate Natsu for believing that he can beat Laxus and Erza with a punch that killed Aldoron.
Apparently, since Wendy did more damage to Zirconis than Mira, that means anyone with dragon slaying magic will do more damage to a god dragon than to Erza. Erza and Laxus should be able to tank 2~3 of Natsu's secret art, possibly 8 or 10 depending on plot. This is assuming DF Natsu can even use this many attacks, and Laxus/Erza doesn't just block them all. Or so I'm told.
Basically, had to argue against some Erza/Laxus wank.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't really agree that August resorted to suicide either. Gildarts broke his mechanical arm, so there wasn't much that could be done after that. August showed that he could stab Gildarts with a stick, so Ars Magia wasn't necessary.
I dont think soCan we revisit why we don’t think Laxus and Erza are on the same tier as August and Irene yet? I mean it’s seemed pretty solid that every time theirs a power jump they have a significant gain. Laxus has been trailing Gildarts since Tenrou. (His performance against Hades puts him solidly over Bluenote, who knew not to challenge him.) At worst you can argue they were mid Spriggan lvl during the Alvarez arc. Having reached top tier seems rather obvious now.
I agree. Laxus would get no diff'd by August purely because he can't really do anything.I dont think so
august is complicated, because he isnt a straight fighter. he is a hax user.
irene is simple. if we are asking, are current laxus or erza equally as strong as dragon irene. i really dont think so.
i am looking at it like this, can current laxus hit so hard that it will break alverzec erza sword and one shot her?
though i do see current red lightening mode laxus mid diffing alverzec laxus
i wouldnt put it no diff. august doesnt really have much attack power to put even likes of alverzec laxus down, with hax sure, but nukes or hits, august hasnt shown anythingI agree. Laxus would get no diff'd by August purely because he can't really do anything.
As for Eileen. Based on pure stats, dragon Eileen should be >> even current Laxus IMO.
But, because of slayer advantage, Laxus can one shot her if he lands a clean attack (scaling from Alverez Erza, who took out Eileen in one clean hit with DS magic). I also think Eileen can take out current Laxus in 2 clean attacks (scaling from Alverez Erza, who she took out in one clean attack).
So, current Laxus vs Eileen should be based on who knocks out the opponent faster, either way it will be a very fast match.
He has plenty of strong magic that he copied. For example, the fire (DS) magic he used against Natsu was definitely city sized AOE. He has created a refraction tornado of large AOE, in fight against CS. He definitely has the attack power to knock out Laxus pretty easily.i wouldnt put it no diff. august doesnt really have much attack power to put even likes of alverzec laxus down, with hax sure, but nukes or hits, august hasnt shown anything
dont think dragon slayer advantage is that huge. (there might still be a possibility that dragons arent weak to ds magic at all)
unless ofcourse i see natsu one shotting fully transformed dragon natsu.
AOE doesnt mean strength. that heat based magic melt did nothing to natsu. August vs Jellal + CS was a reasonable length battle, even then jellal was up and running one or two hours later.He has plenty of strong magic that he copied. For example, the fire (DS) magic he used against Natsu was definitely city sized AOE. He has created a refraction tornado of large AOE, in fight against CS. He definitely has the attack power to knock out Laxus pretty easily.
He didn't use any in Gildarts fight, because of CIS.
He pretty much no diff'd Jellol + his entire guild. That should translate to him no diffing Laxus as well. I know you think Jellol is some fodder, but I think most people, even those who don't like Jellol, would agree that Jellol + CS are at least on Laxus level.
Yes it is. It's big enough for Erza tiers to one shot August/Eileen tiers.
Don't debate that logic to me lmao, take it up with Mashima. God slayer magic is pretty much God's magic used by humans, yet is super effective. Devil Slayer magic is just demon magic used by humans, yet super effective. It is what it is, even tho I agree that it's pretty nonsensical.