Long Running Fairy Tail

Kiki

Stargazer
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Country
Thailand
Damn, what an episode! :zomg

I got goosebumps while watching lol. Nice opening song, and nice ending song as well. The latter made me feel so nostalgic, it resembles the old ones (clock in Mirajane featuring ending song, chibi in Tenroujima ending song).

I tried to make myself as if I was in FT universe and in the Magnolia battlefield, and it was amazing. The feels started when citizens had been evacuated and it's night, and when Ajeel fleet came and started firing at Freed's jutsu shiki, the blasts and its sound... damn.

DiMaria, Brandish, Bloodman, Irene, Jacob in opening song :wtf Can't wait for the last three's voice actors!

Valhalla777

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Winterfell
Leave it to Yasuharu Takanashi to deliver some lit ost tracks.
Man i gotta say Ajeel's theme is so badass. Its probably my fav new track thus far in S3. Freaking prince of persia - arabian metal --> FTW :music :verily
Enjoyed the episode :amuse The animation still needs some work, but at least it was waaay better than last weeks travesty.

Takeover twin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Fairy Tail
Damn, what an episode! :zomg

I got goosebumps while watching lol. Nice opening song, and nice ending song as well. The latter made me feel so nostalgic, it resembles the old ones (clock in Mirajane featuring ending song, chibi in Tenroujima ending song).

I tried to make myself as if I was in FT universe and in the Magnolia battlefield, and it was amazing. The feels started when citizens had been evacuated and it's night, and when Ajeel fleet came and started firing at Freed's jutsu shiki, the blasts and its sound... damn.

DiMaria, Brandish, Bloodman, Irene, Jacob in opening song :wtf Can't wait for the last three's voice actors!
What do you think about the opening people say it spoils to much.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
United States
Lol I feel dumb as hell
when I first saw the opening I didn't realize that was Irene using Universe One, I thought it was the part she made all those berserkers

Other from that what's this part supposed to foreshadow?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
Lol I feel dumb as hell

when I first saw the opening I didn't realize that was Irene using Universe One, I thought it was the part she made all those berserkers

Mest manipulating Brandish to stab August probably.

Kiki

Stargazer
Mangahelper
Country
Thailand
Leave it to Yasuharu Takanashi to deliver some lit ost tracks.
Man i gotta say Ajeel's theme is so badass. Its probably my fav new track thus far in S3. Freaking prince of persia - arabian metal --> FTW :music:verily
Enjoyed the episode :amuse The animation still needs some work, but at least it was waaay better than last weeks travesty.
Yep. I am waiting for my fav Spriggans' ost too :zomg

What do you think about the opening people say it spoils to much.
Yes, I was about to say that haha.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lol I feel dumb as hell

during its debut I always imagined it as white/pale yellow/cream-colored light :D Red is awesome :nod it makes it scary and bloody

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Regarding Irenes magic, I think it is red because it fits her theme. Also it can't be white because I am 99% sure that a certain other "wide scale" magic will get that color.

The opening song was rather lame and "spoiling" isn't really new. Pretty much every single FT OP had major spoilers.

Animation-wise it looked way better. Sadly the fights are still just stills. This is kinda frustrating.

Last edited:

immblueversion

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
United States
Regardin Irenes magic,I think it is red because it fits her theme. Also it can't be white because I am 99% sure that a certain other "wide scale" magic will get that color.

The opening song was rather lame and "spoiling" isn't really new. Pretty much every single FT OP had major spoilers.

Animation-wise it looked way better. Sadly the fights are still just stills. This is kinda frustrating.
Probably because people were too used to the last opening not spoiling anything, even though it kind of does. Carla's new form, the team's new powers, Gray fighting alongside his friends instead of fighting against them like the episodes lead us to believe...

Seven777

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Australia
I like the new OP, the way FT is animated these days still irks me though, stops me from getting into it. I miss the pre GMG anime days, FT used to be one of my favorite anime back then.

strikefreedom

Country
France
Well, I found the episode nice, I did not feel that it went too fast, unlike other episodes.

At the same time it's time after 15 episodes, it's time to slow down, although I believe there are also 3 chapters.

They added a towel to lucy because of course when your house shrinks it's the first thing you think to take, XD.

Much more fogged also than in the manga.

We no longer have the right to show lucy's buttocks, what's that XD XD Scam.

On the other hand they did not show enough the stardress of aries, in the manga one saw it completely, one sees just the top.

This is discrimination against rams, TEAM BELIER ON RISES XD.

King Moe

Country
United States
Ichiya is the true hero of this anime.

Let us all bow down before Ichiya.
This episode was pretty good and not really Alcarez fights I dislike as it has logic and teamup for it. Even when Laxus later faces the real Wahl, don't think it be a issue much. Though hope animation forward and all, if not majority of the fights have good animation and few/some have changes to theirs to not feel the same like in the manga.

Reebi

Country
Canada
Ichiya is the true hero of this anime.

Let us all bow down before Ichiya.
I do like how they kept it very in line with the manga' s comedy and expanded on the panels. Ichiya is definitely the MVP in this episode :D

Kiki

Stargazer
Mangahelper
Country
Thailand
Ichiya the MVP :hip :lmao

The animation was not that good, but the emotions never failed to amaze me. Got goosebumps again. Brought back my old feelings :D

Wall and his puppet's head's laugh were scary. Good job to his seiyuu! Finally DiMaria's voice when laughing at @Brandish being captured pffft :teehee

Angiecakes1990

Country
Australia
love the fact in those flashbacks they pretty much ignored him :rofland yep next week or week after Natsu is gonna find out about his identity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)