Long Running Fairy Tail

strikefreedom

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
France
I found the arrival of ichiya too brutal, there is no staging to show the arrival of the savior, it's just put like that, more.

We are reminded that 1 week is up before the start of the war, but we still do not know what people have done in the meantime.

Nor how ichiya went so fast to Christina before Wall draw came.

Not what the other guild was doing in the middle of the night when ichiya launched her call.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
United States
Everything about her is perfect, they did well on her. Her voice fits her better than Brandish's even though both are cool lol

They're hyping the next episodes in the previews too, been waiting on these parts for a minute, hopefully this and God Serena's fights look the best:

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Everything about her is perfect, they did well on her. Her voice fits her better than Brandish's even though both are cool lol

That is pretty much the only thing they manage to do. Facial animation.

In some aspects this is worse than the Tokyo Ghoul Re Anime.
Walls transformation was literally made via 3 pictures in a row. That is just a bad joke. It is 2019, not 1970. And even back then, the animation looked better than this.

King Moe

Country
United States
That is pretty much the only thing they manage to do. Facial animation.

In some aspects this is worse than the Tokyo Ghoul Re Anime.
Walls transformation was literally made via 3 pictures in a row. That is just a bad joke. It is 2019, not 1970. And even back then, the animation looked better than this.
Nah, not even this is worse to Tokyo Ghoul. At least content is skip every episode and some things fell flat and hard to understand. Lot need to happen to be like TG and sadly I think TPN is following suit to it :(....

Things were alright in this episode as we seen series with animation that is actually worse.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
Cloverworks is a trash studio.

None of their works are good.

Darling in the Franxx is a subpar show.

Ruining TPN like Pierrot did to TG.

Using low quality animation in FT.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
United States
@Sky unless it's like Boruto which is Studio Pierrot's moneymaker or rare animes like HxH 2011 long runners just don't get the amazing animation seasonals like MHA get, not saying you but some just can't comprehend this. BC's animation has been terrible for the most part but I didn't mind it, never expected it to be great cause it's a long runner and the animation wasn't the reason I dropped the show. One Piece anime has been roasted for years. I'm still watching DBS and it looks no different than DBZ, just regular with great moments so idk I just don't care as much lol. Tartaros' animation was no different from Alvarez animation imo, they gave Lucy vs. 9DG and Mard Geer vs. CSK the best animation cause they're huge moments, everything else was just drawn really well for the most part. Watching Naruto all these years I'm just not a nerd who nitpicks on shit like this especially understanding the circumstance. As long as they take care of the good scenes idgaf if some episodes are lesser than others.

I've seen one episode of TPN and it looked fine to me but I've seen people are roasting it lmao. The studio is fine, Bunny Girl was really good and FT S3 is the same as S2. Worst looking episode by far this season was Natsu destroying Ikusatsunagi, wasn't drawn or animated well at all for being a big moment.

Kiki

Stargazer
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Country
Thailand
Those single scenes of Mermaid Heel, Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus, and Lamia Scale wasted time imho. Took too long.

Finally I will hear Jacob's voice next week. Can't wait.

strikefreedom

Country
France
The episode was better.

Tobi seems to have a weakness for millianna XD XD, a dog with a cat, XD.

A bit stingy for the fight zeref vs natsu, the shot that gives natsu we feel the power no problem.

But on the other hand when they make exchanges of blows, dabs the chapter there was in sensation of speed and power, the no it is just two balls which clash each other.

No more explanation on how natsu discovered the power of ignir .

The next 400 years, but I feel that they will add nothing more in view of the preview that shows nothing.

Its going to be shipped in speed: /

King Moe

Country
United States
The episode was better.

Tobi seems to have a weakness for millianna XD XD, a dog with a cat, XD.

A bit stingy for the fight zeref vs natsu, the shot that gives natsu we feel the power no problem.

But on the other hand when they make exchanges of blows, dabs the chapter there was in sensation of speed and power, the no it is just two balls which clash each other.

No more explanation on how natsu discovered the power of ignir .

The next 400 years, but I feel that they will add nothing more in view of the preview that shows nothing.

Its going to be shipped in speed: /

Pretty sure its self-explanatory on him getting it inside him when Igneel was in him. Don't think they need extra scenes to explain much about it do they?

strikefreedom

Country
France
Pretty sure its self-explanatory on him getting it inside him when Igneel was in him. Don't think they need extra scenes to explain much about it do they?
At least show a scene where the tattoo appears after a training something like that.

In the next I'm sure he'll show nothing more than 400 years,

- nor how he created the demon, nor how he found the END book,

-i why zeref left the book lying around without supervision,

-Ni showed the relation igniter, anna, zeref.

- nor why he did not go through the door with igniter and anna.

It's going to be just copied / pasted with the manga.

aymen24

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Algeria
I think the only addition would be the story of Acnologia.....
The rest will be the same

strikefreedom

Country
France
I think the only addition would be the story of Acnologia.....
The rest will be the same
And again, not sure, but it will not be so and it will be folded in less than one episode.

I want to know more about Acno but I do not want to lose 2-3 episodes to explain his story.

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Will stop to complain about the level of animation for the time being.
Anyway. The ending song is amazingly good. The more often I listen to it, the better it gets.

natsu x777

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Colombia
Well it was not bad, but it could have been done better.
The anime continues to adapt the manga too loyally, it seems in its literal mode that it was the manga colored with voices, ost's epic and light movements.

It was not what I expected, but I was satisfied with the mini-fight between Natsu and Zeref, the voices, animation and fluency were correct, neither good nor bad.

Kiki

Stargazer
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Country
Thailand
Jacob's voice. Expected it to be more low-pitched but I think I am okay with it. His voice sounds familiar though. I wonder who it is :hmm MAL still doesn't have the name..

Negative effect scene of DiMaria's magic was good. It felt more intimidating.

Natsu's voice did sound exhausted. Kudos to Tetsuya Kakihara

Arjuna

Country
India
My relationship with the chapter no. 465 was complex.Loved the backstory telling of Zeref but never liked how Mashima made END not being connected with Tartaros and Igneel could easily defeat him.

Instead he should have made these:-

i)END thought Tartaros Guild members as his pawns and was never actually deeply involved with them.

ii)Igneel actually defeated END but was heavily injured in the process and separated END from Natsu.

Ultimately the final good chapter of Alvarez arc got over.Now slowly it will fall in quality.Maybe the anime will change it.I will now sporadically watch it,only certain portions which I want to watch.

strikefreedom

Country
France
Good bha voila as say no more revelation about the 400 years.

Marde just found the END book like that, he was hanging out on the table and then there it is.

I do not know if in the manga happy was burning his paws?

Small add on lucy who worries for natsu, a good point for that.

Censorship for Kagura XD, but hey it's not embarrassing.

Dimaria much more frightening than in the manga.

For the end I will have rather put that natsu do a heart attack when happy tell him that he will be friend for life.

Arjuna

Country
India
Good bha voila as say no more revelation about the 400 years.

Marde just found the END book like that, he was hanging out on the table and then there it is.

I do not know if in the manga happy was burning his paws?

Small add on lucy who worries for natsu, a good point for that.

Censorship for Kagura XD, but hey it's not embarrassing.

Dimaria much more frightening than in the manga.

For the end I will have rather put that natsu do a heart attack when happy tell him that he will be friend for life.
Yes his hand was burning in the Manga too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)