- Joined
- Jan 31, 2006
- Messages
- 2,916
- Reaction score
- 2,205
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'd like to know why World of Ice is copyable?
It's akin to Jiro's Magic Volley. It can't be copied because it's an extension of Atobe's god given talent of Insight. Jsut liek Jiro's wrists are what allow him to do his Magic Volley.
Also I'd like to propose a feat or effect for Atobe being either Tannhauser Serve [feat] or Super Attack Style [feat]. (Lol then again you could probably add Jack Knife, Higuma Otoshi or Viking Horn too)
For Super Attack Style I propose it to be a conditional feat
something like if the opponents total is within 2 points of Atobe's, Atobe's power and speed are boosted by so many.... or whatever get's approved.... (I thought of this after rereading the Atobe vs Ryoma fight where the coach mentions how Atobe likes to play with his opponents to crush them mentally and physically but how when he's against a great opponent he will play seriously)
for Yagyuu I propose a name change to be Laser Beam (the actual name) and it should be boosting speed considerably
Also for Kaidou it should be Gyro Laser and it should be faster than Yagyuu's
As for Yukimura's Yips, I'll liken it to being uncopiable like Tezuka Zone. Don't you think other Muga users would have shown it being usable if they could?
It's akin to Jiro's Magic Volley. It can't be copied because it's an extension of Atobe's god given talent of Insight. Jsut liek Jiro's wrists are what allow him to do his Magic Volley.
Also I'd like to propose a feat or effect for Atobe being either Tannhauser Serve [feat] or Super Attack Style [feat]. (Lol then again you could probably add Jack Knife, Higuma Otoshi or Viking Horn too)
For Super Attack Style I propose it to be a conditional feat
something like if the opponents total is within 2 points of Atobe's, Atobe's power and speed are boosted by so many.... or whatever get's approved.... (I thought of this after rereading the Atobe vs Ryoma fight where the coach mentions how Atobe likes to play with his opponents to crush them mentally and physically but how when he's against a great opponent he will play seriously)
for Yagyuu I propose a name change to be Laser Beam (the actual name) and it should be boosting speed considerably
Also for Kaidou it should be Gyro Laser and it should be faster than Yagyuu's
As for Yukimura's Yips, I'll liken it to being uncopiable like Tezuka Zone. Don't you think other Muga users would have shown it being usable if they could?
Last edited:
), you reach 39 + 3 points of auto-win before any Aura thanks to Ryoma's Illusion and 'Muging' Kintaro's Daisharin Yamaarashi.
