On Kiraku:
We could make his first Feat stronger, so that he is able to beat some more of the characters above him. Alternatively, we could change the Feats to not make his stats raise and drop but to negate Effects (if opponent is stronger) or has his own Effect negated (if opponent is weaker).
On Niou:
If he would be able to use Illusion in Doubles as well, Guess Who would be completely useless, so I think Illusion should stay restricted to Singles.
On Wakato:
As for the reasons that were already mentioned, I don't think he should be able to copy Mizuki.
On Shishido:
Rising Counter was meant to have both effects activated in Doubles but I changed it at some point. Looking at the result, I think I should change it back. It feels wrong that he can't pull the first part off in Doubles.

We could make his first Feat stronger, so that he is able to beat some more of the characters above him. Alternatively, we could change the Feats to not make his stats raise and drop but to negate Effects (if opponent is stronger) or has his own Effect negated (if opponent is weaker).
On Niou:
If he would be able to use Illusion in Doubles as well, Guess Who would be completely useless, so I think Illusion should stay restricted to Singles.
On Wakato:
As for the reasons that were already mentioned, I don't think he should be able to copy Mizuki.
On Shishido:
Rising Counter was meant to have both effects activated in Doubles but I changed it at some point. Looking at the result, I think I should change it back. It feels wrong that he can't pull the first part off in Doubles.
I'm fine with that, I just took it over from the previous league but if we change it, it means less writing for me.Question (don't want to spam the other thread lol):
Perhaps first to three games will win automatically, so you don't have to play the last game? This way, we don't have to always have those 3-2s.

