Sengoku???I'm not sure about can't be negated, didn't Sengaku sort of 'negate' his prediction?
They didn't even play each other, neither did their teams.
Sengoku, sure? Where and when?
Sengoku???I'm not sure about can't be negated, didn't Sengaku sort of 'negate' his prediction?
I said before, Mizuki's Data should be copied only by Copy Masters (Niou,Wakato,Kabaji,Zaizen's Genius).Uh so, can Wakato copy Mizuki or not? Because we went from "should he?" to "btw, Mizuki's effect cannot be negated"
Wakato is kinda useless right now since all the good effects in the league are unable to be copied.
It's one thing to let those effects not be copied by muga/etc, because that would make characters broken and all, but Wakato's ONLY ability is copying other characters effects.
I think that logically, he should be able to copy Mizuki. I mean, some techniques that shouldn't be copied make sense. Niou's Illusion, sure. Oni and the other high schoolers? Sure as well. Too strong.
But Mizuki's technique is but preparation, and Wakato is ALL about preparation. I can't think of a mangawise explanation for him not being able to use it.
Reading the description of Wakato's Feat and Rin, seems possible to me to copy Rin + other effect. Same than Shinji's Kick Serve+ Spot. But your word is law here, I accept itWakato can't use both Rin and Rai. Reason is that Rin states one additional effect can be activated but Wakato has none. So either is fine but not both.
Wakato is not a stalker. So, he won't have the data needed for preparation and prediction. Plus, I see him being able to perfectly match how people move their bodies, and how they play, just not how they think. Nor does he have the respect form his teammates for them to follow exactly how he says. That is reserved for the MILF coach.Uh so, can Wakato copy Mizuki or not? Because we went from "should he?" to "btw, Mizuki's effect cannot be negated"
Wakato is kinda useless right now since all the good effects in the league are unable to be copied.
It's one thing to let those effects not be copied by muga/etc, because that would make characters broken and all, but Wakato's ONLY ability is copying other characters effects.
I think that logically, he should be able to copy Mizuki. I mean, some techniques that shouldn't be copied make sense. Niou's Illusion, sure. Oni and the other high schoolers? Sure as well. Too strong.
But Mizuki's technique is but preparation, and Wakato is ALL about preparation. I can't think of a mangawise explanation for him not being able to use it.

Not a stalker? He stalked people to copy their abilities, remember?Wakato is not a stalker. So, he won't have the data needed for preparation and prediction. Plus, I see him being able to perfectly match how people move their bodies, and how they play, just not how they think. Nor does he have the respect form his teammates for them to follow exactly how he says. That is reserved for the MILF coach.
I think only Nioh was capable of that...granted Nioh...kind of seemed like a rip off of Wakato...so....yeah....unsure on which one's ability came out first. If you want he could copy an aura's too.
I think he just watched too much tennis....not actually stalked other players....Normally, he'd change his style to one of the professionals...not another middle school-er....Not a stalker? He stalked people to copy their abilities, remember?
He has to watch tapes over and over again to understand how to copy something. Of course he would have the data.
Respect is irrelevant, it's not like Mizuki's ability only works with St.Rudolph members, and it's not like anyone outside of St.Rudolph would have any respect for him.
Anyway, the reason I picked Wakato was that he was a decent character. He could copy effects and all.
But then after I picked him, his effect became greatly nerfed when all the good effects began being "impossible to copy."
Which is okay and all, but I still think he should be able to copy Mizuki's effect for the reasons I provided above. If not...Eh, I'll accept the copying aura think. Not too bad of a consolation prize.
Ah, I'll start with the easier one, when playing Echizen using Yips, Yuki's Speed goes up by 8 points (to 21), Samurai Drive is not negated, neither through Yips nor through it's own effect as Yuki's Speed us above 20 but his Power is not.Another question. how would Echizen's samurai drive and Akutsu's Sliding work against Yukimura?
I'll think about it.Question: Can family member's get some sort of doubles synchro boost?
Like Yuushi/Kenya, Fuji/Yuuta or Ishida/Gin etc. Just thought about that....
I thought Echizen couldn't beat Yuki with Samurai Drive? I thought Echizen could only win through using Pop.Ah, I'll start with the easier one, when playing Echizen using Yips, Yuki's Speed goes up by 8 points (to 21), Samurai Drive is not negated, neither through Yips nor through it's own effect as Yuki's Speed us above 20 but his Power is not.
From the way it's worded, Sliding's effect activates first but it doesn't matter that much, does it?
As this is starting to get more confusing, I might do a complete effect order list when I have enough time (i.e. on the weekend).
I'll think about it.


He copied Kaidoh. He can copy anyone, if he wants to. He has the brains to do it.I think he just watched too much tennis....not actually stalked other players....Normally, he'd change his style to one of the professionals...not another middle school-er....
He copies play styles and abilities. Mizuki's predictions are something completely different, something that only he can do (even Inui can't make predictions on his level)....I still want Wakato to be able to copy Mizuki *cough*
He copied Kaidoh. He can copy anyone, if he wants to. He has the brains to do it.