Yeah, but Hoshi Hanabi needs a cord ball to be used. That's what only Hecatoncheires can archieve.
OK. So, I think it should be a [Final Effect];activated, apart of if Hecatoncheiros is negated, if the oponent have more Spin points (that's why they countered Hecatoncheiros), just to be useful more timesYeah, but Hoshi Hanabi needs a cord ball to be used. That's what only Hecatoncheires can archieve.
OK. So, I think it should be a [Final Effect];activated, apart of if Hecatoncheiros is negated, if the oponent have more Spin points (that's why they countered Hecatoncheiros), just to be useful more timesYeah, but Hoshi Hanabi needs a cord ball to be used. That's what only Hecatoncheires can archieve.
I thought that, but the cancelation is also necessary, because in a Fuji VS Shiraishi, Shiraishi never reaches Fuji's Spin (9-4.5+5=9.5)Hmm, I think if we did something about it, it'd be better to boost Hecatoncheires a bit and say that it's negated when the opponent has a Spin stat of X, this would then trigger Hoshi Hanabi.
I wouldn't be against taking away the secondary effect on Rin. Or at least putting a stipulation that Sanada can only activate a single other effect and can't chain them all.Sanada activating Rin+In+Rai seemed like overkill, I would totally Muga that every time. I don't mind In, but Rin seemed to good of an effect to activate with something else, maybe decrease the effect if activate with something else?
I considered doing this, but thought it may make the effect too powerful. I'll leave it up to you guys.I still think World of Ice should negate effect in addition to these effect. The tech attack your blind spot, no effect you use can react to that (beside Tezuka Zone)
I think it may take some getting used to and lengthen at first, but I think these are a truer representation of their abilities. Plus, in the last round we all seems to show a preference for more prediction like abilities (especially sherlock)Bunta+Kaidoh are a bit confusing. The opponent needed to choose? That may make the match even longer because of some extra pm it might cause.
I considered doing this for Oshitari, but upon reading the description in the data book. it specifically states that it is to help make his movements unreadable. Plus I think this also helps to incorporate his aspect of being a master of 1000 moves and allows him to use his techniques freely without the opponent telling which one.On Oshitari, shouldn't Sealed Heart be VERY similar to Sanada In? It's the same concept and everything. I like all-out, but I think it should be something along the line like... defeat oshitari before... Might be hard to show that through.
Having a Spin of maybe 12 isn't easy, there won't be many characters that can do this I think, also Effect negation isn't that common either.Probably a bit late, but here's my thought on all the changes that was proposed when I'm busy doing my essay.
I agree that Hoshi Hanabi should have more activation, but it shouldn't be too easy to activate. Otherwise, it's just going to be Hoshi Hanabi auto-activate instead of Hechan everytimes.
There should be a condition that only one more effect can be chained, I think.Sanada activating Rin+In+Rai seemed like overkill, I would totally Muga that every time. I don't mind In, but Rin seemed to good of an effect to activate with something else, maybe decrease the effect if activate with something else?
Maybe, discuss please.I still think World of Ice should negate effect in addition to these effect. The tech attack your blind spot, no effect you use can react to that (beside Tezuka Zone)
I can't see whether they would be confusing, let's make an example: You play vs me, so and I choose to activate Kaidoh's new effect. Now, I select one for Kaidoh to use. You on the other hand will simply choose one of the two abilities as well and include your guess into your pm, if they happen to match, the effect is negated, if not it activates.Bunta+Kaidoh are a bit confusing. The opponent needed to choose? That may make the match even longer because of some extra pm it might cause.
I refuse.As for, Kenya.... Can he have at least skill (name) related to running on waterXD?, that was awesome.
If you guys really want, he's my character, so I won't say too much to this.I also agreed that Kaidoh should have Boomerang Snake.
I think both Feats read well and could both be implemented (I mean we really could but his cost would go up by quite a bit as well).On Oshitari, shouldn't Sealed Heart be VERY similar to Sanada In? It's the same concept and everything. I like all-out, but I think it should be something along the line like... defeat oshitari before... Might be hard to show that through.
Why? After seeing Sanada's Aura, he beat him down like it was nothing, also he activated Yips (I assume he can choose the point of it's activation freely) against Echizen just when the latter released his Pinnacles. I think it would be fine canon wise.Yukimura being serious skill is.... just weird. They all should be playing serious in a match anyway. Maybe add more condition to Pinnacle of Destruction to make it come up harder. Could even be similar to Gyro Laser/Snake if you really decided to add that skill.
Oh, I thought I changed this... anyway I second your opinion here.I also still stand by that Pinnacle of Perfection shouldn't be able to be negated. Pinnacle of Perfection shouldn't be beaten by something like Pinnacle of Great Wisdom.
I'll have a look in a moment, I just wanted to post this now.I just sent another ton of things for chaos to take a look at to balance out. Mainly giving characters with no effect, an effect of some kind. I'll be working on making feats for feat less characters next.
Seriously, I'll think of something.
Sure, the propabilty of actually being copied is somewhere near zero, but we still have to cover it somehow.While the copiers do present a problem....I'd like to ask, what's the actual probability those techniques would get copied when their are much stronger ones available to be copied?
As for Rivalry, Just give Momo Tornado Snake and give Kaidou Dunk Smash. That's all they really copied off one another any how.
Are you kidding me??Golden Pair can not use Australian Formation!!Okay, so after editing them slightly I'm gonna show you the new Formations.
Before that, let's have a look at the character effects Sai proposes:
I further changed Genius also because I think his ability is way too strong for his level...especially since we have no idea why he is a genius. Hell, in the databook it lists a "?" as his special ability
Zaizen (6, 7, 6, 6, 25) 23
All-rounder
-Arrogance [Feat]:
When playing an opponent with lower base total, Zaizen’s Control and Power drop by 1 point each for every weaker opponent.
- Genius [Feat]:
If the opponent uses an Effect, it is added at 50%. If Zaizen plays doubles, this feat effects the player with the higher base total. Zaizen's stats are boosted by the 50% not gained by the opponent.
- Tactile Volley [Effect]
Zaizen's stats are boosted by 1.5 each. (by what we saw in the manga, I'm giving him his attempted volley from his "doubles" match)
-Pun Killer [Effect]:
If the opponent has a higher base total, they lose 0.5 points per stat and Amane gains +2 to his control.
-Surprise Attack [Effect]
The Opponent's control and speed stats drop by 0.5 each and Chinen's speed increases by 2.
-Drop Volley
Kaneda's Control and Spin are increased by 0.5 each.
Now the Formations (all Formations are covered as some changed a bit):
-Aggressive Formation [Formation]:
This Formation can only be used by a Serve and Volley player or an Aggressive Baseliner. When partnered with another Serve and Volley player or an Aggressive Baseliner, the team's total points are boosted by 5. If the match would end in a tie, this team loses instead.
-Defensive Formation [Formation]:
(1) This Formation can only be used by a Defensive Baseliner. When partnered with another Defensive Baseliner or an All-rounder, the opponent with the higher base total has his Power stat halved.
-Classic Formation [Formation]:
This Formation can only be used by an All-rounder. Players in this pair cannot have their Effects negated.
-No Formation - High Level [Formation]:
This Formation can only be used by two characters that both have a total of 20 or higher. The highest stat of each character is boosted by 4 points.
-Australian Formation [Formation]:
This formation can only be used by a pair that has a base total of 35 or more. When playing a pair with a higher base total, all stats of both players in this pair are boosted by 2 points.
-I-Formation [Formation]:
This Formation can only be used by a pair that has a support level of 3 or higher. This pair’s Effects cannot be negated. If one of the opponents would use an Effect that would cause a player to drop in a stat, that Effect is negated.
-Counter Punch Volley Formation [Formation]
This formation can only be used by a pair that has a base total of 25 or higher. This can only be used by a pair consisting of a Serve and Volleyer and a Defensive Baseliner. The Opposing pair both lose +3 to their control stats. The Defensive baseliner gains +3 to speed and the Serve and Volleyer gains +2 to control and +1 to spin.
-Counter Punch Power Formation [Formation]
This formation can only be used by a pair that a base total of 25 or higher. This can only be used by a pair consisting of an Aggressive Baseliner and a Defensive Baseliner. The Opposing pair both lose +3 to their control stats. The Defensive baseliner gains +3 to speed and the Aggressive Baseliner gains +3 to power.
-No Formation - Low Level [Formation]:
This Formation can only be used by two characters that both have a total of 15 or higher. The highest stat of each character is boosted by 2 points.
-Split Court Ah-Un Formation [Formation]
The players who use this formation both get +3 to their speed.
As usual, discuss please.
But could he use it alone (in Singles) AND paired with Oishi?Kikumaru can get Australian Formation added to his profile, without the requirement of course.