- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That works fine.
What if we give every character a fav position, and that will give the player a stat boost if he plays wherever he likes? Sounds better than just forcing it.Another thing we could potentially do is add a rule that the pair you put into D3 has to have the lowest base total of the three whereas the one in D1 needs to have the highest. No idea if you guys would like this, but it'd probably allow for better planning. I don't think this would've worked with singles because some matches are just too static there, but it might be good for doubles - thoughts?

Well, the idea behind forcing it is that you don't have those blowout victories anymore. I'm willing to entertain this idea though, my question now is: how would those positions be determined?What if we give every character a fav position, and that will give the player a stat boost if he plays wherever he likes? Sounds better than just forcing it.
Taking a quick look, Mitsuya loses to Fuwa, Date and Hakamada and beats the rest.Liking Data Players so far even though I'm extremely lazy to check how Mitsuya does against others in the 11-20. Kinda the same with Krauser but I assume you nerfed him.
Basically it refers to an ability checking their Speed stat. E.g. one ability might say "ACE if opponent's Speed is less than 4", and in that case Miyako and Hakamada don't return their real Speed but a modified value.What does ¨speed return¨ mean though (Miyako/Hakamada)? Sorry if you explained it before.
Yeah I know, I got it (and I think it would be nice tbh), but I just thought that maybe something like this would be better.Well, the idea behind forcing it is that you don't have those blowout victories anymore. I'm willing to entertain this idea though, my question now is: how would those positions be determined?
I'll go through the information we have available and see how many patterns I can find. If there's enough patterns I'll try to come up with something.Yeah I know, I got it (and I think it would be nice tbh), but I just thought that maybe something like this would be better.
Well... with the manga I guess. Maybe some certain chars can be picked not to have a fav position (Tezuka?) but a lot of characters usually (not always) play in the same spot (Yukimura, Atobe, Golden Pair, Sengoku, etc...).
Also, should we do something with this? Valid answers to this question are "Yes.", "Yes!" and "YES!!!!!!!!!!".Someone asked if Konomi has decided on a name for Zaizen's special move(s). The answer: "Zaizen Temari", "Zaizen Mokuba", "Zaizen Wandaho." Temari is a kind of handball apparently, google says mokuba is a wooden horse, and wandaho stands for wonderful? Konomi says that he leaves the effects of those moves up to the reader's imagination.
Well, imo Yes, as long as it can be also Yes!Also, should we do something with this? Valid answers to this question are "Yes.", "Yes!" and "YES!!!!!!!!!!".
Ok the Trojan horse was the first time that came into my mind as well (same with the lob volley btw, this is scary '-' )... and I'm also thinking it could be what you said, lol. Zaizen hits an approach shot, that seems easy to return, but then Zaizen easily predicts the direction and ends the point with a volley.Mokuba = Wooden horse
Only thing I can think of here is the Trojan Horse.
Wandaho = Wonderful
Could be pretty much anything.
I'm not sure I really understand what you mean - could you describe it a little more?I'll like to see kemari being a volley/drop shot hit using the racquet itself. It would be a cool way to display a genius part of Zaizen..
When has that ever stopped me?Amadeus doesn't even appear in the series yet? XD
I was actually thinking something more visual than in-game.My wrestling knowledge isn't that great for Frankensteiner but let's see here.
Frankensteiner [15, SB: 2, HP: 8, AR, R]
(SPE: 2, POW: 3, STA: 4, MEN: 3, TEC: 3)
-Hulk Up [Auto]:
When Stamina reaches 0 for the first time, Stamina returns to base value and other stats cannot decrease.
-Piledriver [Special - Level 2]:
Activation: After activation, Stamina decreases by 2 instead of 1.
Data: Power increases by 3.
Extra: ACE if Power exceeds any opponent's highest stat. If ACE, each opponent loses 1 HP.
