I'd just do Mental -2 or maybe make it so the drop can't be prevented. But yeah, something like that.If partner activates Rockstar, said opponent's I DONT KNOW permanently decreases as well.
I'd just do Mental -2 or maybe make it so the drop can't be prevented. But yeah, something like that.If partner activates Rockstar, said opponent's I DONT KNOW permanently decreases as well.
But if both are activating it wouldnt the drop be 2 already by default? Or you wanna make it 3/4?I'd just do Mental -2 or maybe make it so the drop can't be prevented. But yeah, something like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had no idea what to do with them so I used his name as a pun instead.Since you included the "plant" on Nitobe's head, is there any particular reason why you didn't reference Kita's swirls?
It's not (in what I've done anyway). I've tried playing around with lobs that result in smash opportunities by making smashes stronger when the opponent's Specials are negated, but I've got nothing for regular lobs. Going with that line of thought though, maybe that part of the ability could trigger when the opponent uses an ability with a negation effect?Speed returns at +2 when being checked by lobbed Specials (I don't know if this is a thing!?).
Yeh sounds good enough.Going with that line of thought though, maybe that part of the ability could trigger when the opponent uses an ability with a negation effect?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, it would. It's something I've been thinking about in the past, just never went through with it.That said, would -1 in support work? It would be like -3 Support Bonus, Support level and Bonus cannot increase, players cannot buff each other. In order to go to Support Lv 0, they have to win a match together.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's not necessary. I just felt that was the logical conclusion of sorts, but it's far from certain. Just as an example, I would've done something along these lines I guess:Uhm I just considered him to be better at doubles rather than him being specially good with Ootori, but I can do something, sure.
Oh, I had thought of a Formation instead:That's not necessary. I just felt that was the logical conclusion of sorts, but it's far from certain. Just as an example, I would've done something along these lines I guess:
Calculated Follow-up [Special - Lv 2]:
Activation: Only activates if partner successfully activates a Serve.
Data: Technique increases by [partner's Serve's Lv].
Extra: When checked by partner's Serve's ACE effect, opponent's stats return at -1.
I can't really think of anything else for the measuring skill though. Just gut feeling wise I'd say it should be closer to data tennis in some sense, but it's difficult to really pin down. If there were abilities for hiding stats it'd work well if he could make them visible. Maybe it could do something against Serves/Specials that activate for the second time or more?
This sounds good actually. Something simple like:Maybe it could do something against Serves/Specials that activate for the second time or more?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah yeah, that's pretty similar, a bit weaker I'd argue (since the highest SB is 4 and the highest Serve Lv is 6). I'd probably still do that as a Special though because you're prohibiting the use of other Specials anyway and it comes with an ACE effect and everything.Oh, I had thought of a Formation instead:
If you guys feel it's an issue, then sure. What are our options here, then? Friendship Bonus would work, or Combination Bonus maybe? Open to suggestions.Uhm, you think we could rebrand Support Bonus to something like Frienship Bonus so that it's not also SB?
Was just affraid of making it a Special because that would reduce his stamina for something that (in my mind) was a simple hit. It could be the Serve's Lv, up to you depending on what you think is more interesting.Ah yeah, that's pretty similar, a bit weaker I'd argue (since the highest SB is 4 and the highest Serve Lv is 6). I'd probably still do that as a Special though because you're prohibiting the use of other Specials anyway and it comes with an ACE effect and everything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---