Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
In that case, I want Kenya and Minami, swapping Tanishi and Krauser for that in the next season. And I'm negotiating another swap, fingers cross ~.~
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, you don't want Krauser....hmm may need to rethink things...I'd like him :P

It'd be nice to have a fourth strong member. Dang, I'd take Krauser and Arai over Aoi and Kai any day....
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok, thats much better, it was getting confusing. So once we done the first season, we get to repick 7 players that totals 140 right?
So repicking, yes? I'm not sure wether Sherlock and Fayte are too pleased with this.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I dunno if we're repicking, but if we're allowed to swap, I take its a no tho. So disregard my msg about swapping for now. I'm giving in Tanishi and Krauser for 26.5, and taking in Kenya and Minami for 22.5, leaving me with 4 points spare atm.
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
javiminggol and chaosmaster1991, we will figure something out to make everything more balanced for you two. Just wait until this round is done. Anyway, you are allowed to swap characters if you want, but those changes in your team won't count until round 7 is over.

Jyten vs Ravsieg


Singles 3 Irie(55) vs Amane(15)=Winner: Jyten
Doubles 2 Aoi + Gakuto (12) vs Oshitari + Kirihara(41.5)=Winner: Ravsieg
Singles 2 Kai (11) vs S2 Fuji (25)=Winner: Ravsieg
Doubles 1 Yagyuu + Inui (34) vs Kite + Tooyama(44.5)=Winner: Ravsieg
Singles 1 Chitose (23.5) vs Amane(15)=Winner: Jyten

Winner: Ravsieg. 3-2!




That makes the ranking like THIS!

1)Fayte, Bowser, Ravsieg (15 points, +6 games)
2)Jyten(12 points, +2 game)
3)Sherlock Holmes.(6 points, +0 games)
4)Hinata Fan(6 points, -11 games)
5)Atobe The King, (3 points, -6 games)
6)
7)
Now, the Season 1 final round match-ups are...:
Fayte vs Ravsieg
Atobe vs Bowser
Hinata Fan vs Jyten
Sherlock vs Bye
With that bye, the ranking becomes...

1)Fayte, Bowser, Ravsieg (15 points, +6 games)
2)Jyten(12 points, +2 game)
3)Sherlock Holmes.(9 points, +0 games)
4)Hinata Fan(6 points, -11 games)
5)Atobe The King, (3 points, -6 games)
6)
7)
So, let me explain the ranking!
Fayte, Bowser and Ravsieg are tied in first! Whoever wins the most games/points this round will be the overall winner!

Jyten and I are in the most boring position of all. We can't go up or down in the ranking.

Atobe can still escape the last position! If he wins his match, and HinataFan loses his, he will pass him in overall games!

So, LET'S KILL DINOSAURS GUYS!

Needless to say, you have to use your pre-changes team in case you have made any changes at all.
 
Last edited:

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Winner: Ravsieg. 3-2!

Jyten and I are in the most boring position of all. We can't go up or down in the ranking.
Dang, you beefed up both your doubles...yeah...I knew if you did that and stuck Fuji in singles I had a 67% chance of being screwed...bah. Well it was fun. Guess I should try to win so Atobe has a chance :P.

Well we'll do better next time Sherlock :P
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Fayte, I might be saying this just because Ootori is my character, so feel free to say no if you want to, but shouldn't he have an ability based on the Scud Serve?
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jyten vs Ravsieg


Singles 3 Irie(55) vs Amane(15)=Winner: Jyten
Doubles 2 Aoi + Gakuto (12) vs Oshitari + Kirihara(41.5)=Winner: Ravsieg
Singles 2 Kai (11) vs S2 Fuji (25)=Winner: Ravsieg
Doubles 1 Yagyuu + Inui (34) vs Kite + Tooyama(44.5)=Winner: Ravsieg
Singles 1 Chitose (23.5) vs Amane(15)=Winner: Jyten

Winner: Ravsieg. 3-2!


Ummm, Amane was used in S3 and S1...Surely one of those must be someone else?
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ummm, Amane was used in S3 and S1...Surely one of those must be someone else?
...Dammit. Every time someone sends me their lineup from S3 to S1 and someone else sends me their lineup from S1 to S3 I get confused haha.
It was Kamio, though. 15.5 if I remember correctly. Still a loss.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I updated ootori.

Does anybody have anymore suggestions?
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Koharu (6)
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Hitouji is the partner, team gets boosted 15 points.

Hitouji (5.5)
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Koharu is the partner, team gets boosted 15 points.
LMFAO

I think Richard need some type of status buff...his stats are amongst the worse already.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think Richard need some type of status buff...his stats are amongst the worse already.


Really? I thought my ideas for Kadowaki and Richard were pretty hilarious.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Bowser VS Atobe The King

Normally, I don't copy Fayte's formatting for posting matches. But screw it, this match needs tension.

Singles 3
Krauser(20) vs Atobe(26)=Winner: Atobe The King

Atobe takes an early lead! Will Bowser be able to catch up?
Doubles 2
Renji+Tezuka(52.5) vs Shinji (12.5),Richard (2)=Winner: Bowser

Ouch, talk about overkill! THIS MATCH IS TIIIIIIIED! 1-1! WHO WILL TAKE THE LEAD IN SINGLES 2?

Singles 2
Hiyoshi(17.5) vs Echizen (40)=Winner: Atobe The King

EPIC! Same match that happened in the manga. And again, Echizen wins! Atobe The King takes the lead here, will he end it in the next doubles match?

Doubles 1
Sengoku+Shiraishi(46.5) vs Saeki (4), Yuuta (4.5)=Winner: Bowser!

Ouch! That hurt. With that, it makes 2-2! Who will win the important Singles 1?

So far, Atobe won all singles! Will he be able to do that yet again?

Almighty Singles 1
Tanishi(6.5) vs Yukimura(35)=Winner: Yukimura.

Game and match! ATOBE THE KING! 3-2!

CONGRATULATIONS ATOBE! YOU FINALLY WON A MATCH!

The ranking as it stands:

1)Fayte, Ravsieg (15 points, +6 games)
2)Bowser (15 points, +5 games)
3)Jyten(12 points, +2 game)
4)Sherlock Holmes.(9 points, +0 games)
5)Atobe The King, (6 points, -5 games)
6)Hinata Fan(6 points, -11 games)
7)_________________
T-THAT'S RIGHT! With that loss, Bowser is no longer running for first place! That means that whoever wins that last match will be the winner of the first season of the fan league!

Fayte, Ravsieg! One of them will be first! But who?

Bowser, do not let your guard down! Depending on the score of their match, you might still have to play one more match to decide who the second place is!

If the final score between Fayte and Ravsieg is 3-2, then the Battle for the Silver will happen, between you and whoever loses between them.

If the final score between Fayte and Ravsieg is 3-1, 4-1, or 5-0, you will instantly be placed as second overall.

So guys, any predictions on who is going to win between Fayte and Ravsieg/Hinata vs Jyten?
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ Fayte Nah don't get me wrong they're real funny..but i can't help but feel bad..

How about..if the opponent is from Yamabuki he gets 4 or 5 points or something?

Feel free to dismiss this..i ditched him for mr. L drive serve so i could care less XD

@SHERLOCK....OMFG BBQ lmao...wow took long enough...Im going to take the fan league a bit more seriously now that i have a solid 4th singles player (Mr. sexy L drive serve)




And now...off to do my toxicology lab report!
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea but just for the sake of fairness lmao.

And dude..don't link to that place..it's a like the black hole of free time.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I know, sorry. Forgot about that.

How about this?

Kadowaki:
If the opponent is Richard, the match becomes a tie.(Feat)
If the opponent is 60 points stronger, Kadowaki will win because his opponent will have to quit the match due to having a laughter-induced ulcer.(Feat)
Richard:
If the opponent is Kadowaki, the match becomes a tie.(Feat)
If the opponent is 60 points stronger, Kadowaki will win because his opponent will have to quit the match due to having a laughter-induced ulcer.(feat)


I think Tezuka should have a Dinosaur Killer ability, to automatically defeat Ryoga.
I mean, if Ryoga is playing Tezuka, that means the movie is canon. If the movie is canon, then Tezuka can kill dinosaurs. I don't think Ryoga can take Dinosaurs to the face.

Aoi (7) Jyten
-Thrilling match(Effect)
If Aoi's opponent is at least 9 points stronger than him, Aoi's level raises by 10 points(Singles and doubles)
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Meh..i like my Yamabuki idea for richard...he took the greatest player aside from Akutsu to 6-4 (thanks to Fayte I'm never gonna forget that score) so I'm sure he could waffle stomp the rest of the team.

Hey sherlock and Fayte, with how complex you've made this little game do you need to do the match ups other than just you two? I have no problems helping id you'll let me.
 
Last edited:

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn, I need to win now to avoid finishing in last place. *knocks on wood*
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey sherlock and Fayte, with how complex you've made this little game do you need to do the match ups other than just you two? I have no problems helping id you'll let me.
Yeah, doesn't matter to me. Feel free to post ideas as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top