- Joined
- May 4, 2009
- Messages
- 1,127
- Reaction score
- 118
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
In that case, I want Kenya and Minami, swapping Tanishi and Krauser for that in the next season. And I'm negotiating another swap, fingers cross ~.~
So repicking, yes? I'm not sure wether Sherlock and Fayte are too pleased with this.Ok, thats much better, it was getting confusing. So once we done the first season, we get to repick 7 players that totals 140 right?
Now, the Season 1 final round match-ups are...:1)Fayte, Bowser, Ravsieg (15 points, +6 games)
2)Jyten(12 points, +2 game)
3)Sherlock Holmes.(6 points, +0 games)
4)Hinata Fan(6 points, -11 games)
5)Atobe The King, (3 points, -6 games)
6)
7)
With that bye, the ranking becomes...Fayte vs Ravsieg
Atobe vs Bowser
Hinata Fan vs Jyten
Sherlock vs Bye
So, let me explain the ranking!1)Fayte, Bowser, Ravsieg (15 points, +6 games)
2)Jyten(12 points, +2 game)
3)Sherlock Holmes.(9 points, +0 games)
4)Hinata Fan(6 points, -11 games)
5)Atobe The King, (3 points, -6 games)
6)
7)
Dang, you beefed up both your doubles...yeah...I knew if you did that and stuck Fuji in singles I had a 67% chance of being screwed...bah. Well it was fun. Guess I should try to win so Atobe has a chance :P.Winner: Ravsieg. 3-2!
Jyten and I are in the most boring position of all. We can't go up or down in the ranking.
Jyten vs Ravsieg
Singles 3 Irie(55) vs Amane(15)=Winner: Jyten
Doubles 2 Aoi + Gakuto (12) vs Oshitari + Kirihara(41.5)=Winner: Ravsieg
Singles 2 Kai (11) vs S2 Fuji (25)=Winner: Ravsieg
Doubles 1 Yagyuu + Inui (34) vs Kite + Tooyama(44.5)=Winner: Ravsieg
Singles 1 Chitose (23.5) vs Amane(15)=Winner: Jyten
Winner: Ravsieg. 3-2!
...Dammit. Every time someone sends me their lineup from S3 to S1 and someone else sends me their lineup from S1 to S3 I get confused haha.Ummm, Amane was used in S3 and S1...Surely one of those must be someone else?
LMFAOKoharu (6)
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Hitouji is the partner, team gets boosted 15 points.
Hitouji (5.5)
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Koharu is the partner, team gets boosted 15 points.
I think Richard need some type of status buff...his stats are amongst the worse already.
T-THAT'S RIGHT! With that loss, Bowser is no longer running for first place! That means that whoever wins that last match will be the winner of the first season of the fan league!1)Fayte, Ravsieg (15 points, +6 games)
2)Bowser (15 points, +5 games)
3)Jyten(12 points, +2 game)
4)Sherlock Holmes.(9 points, +0 games)
5)Atobe The King, (6 points, -5 games)
6)Hinata Fan(6 points, -11 games)
7)_________________
Me too. Richard and Kadowaki don't deserve good status. That's the point. They are Joke CharactersReally? I thought my ideas for Kadowaki and Richard were pretty hilarious.
Yeah, doesn't matter to me. Feel free to post ideas as well.Hey sherlock and Fayte, with how complex you've made this little game do you need to do the match ups other than just you two? I have no problems helping id you'll let me.