Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
How would Momo (16) beat Niou (21) in our game? He is a lower number..
No, I was talking about if they played in the manga, not in our game. The points are just to know how much they would increase in the game, in case they win.

As in, Niou and Momo play in the manga. Momo wins. He gains the difference in points divided by two. So if a character wins a few matches in the manga, he gets stronger in the game as well, get it?
 

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Plz.

Fuji
Toyama
Kirihara
Kite
Oshitari
Kamio
Amane
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Plz.

Fuji
Toyama
Kirihara
Kite
Oshitari
Kamio
Amane
Alright I'll update it.

Edit: I have all your teams at the bottom of my post
 
Last edited:

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sup, I'm new. Been reading manga helpers for a while now. Finally decided to post.

Singles 1: Irie
Doubles 1: Yagyuu + Inui
Singles 2: Chitose
Doubles 2: Kai + Gakuto
Singles 3: Aoi

Wow, this is a weird team.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Uh oh, Jyten has Irie, look out. List updated.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol, I don't know about that. I kind of see him becoming a stepping stone pretty early on (12 chapters or so). I'm a little curious as to how long the 3 high schoolers we've seen last since none of them are regulars. Kazuya is really the only high schooler I can see lasting till the end of this manga.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Irie is going to beast kids. He reminds me too much of Kabuto from Naruto, and I really think he will be like that type of character in PoT.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay, I guess I'll take:

Oni (50)
Gin (20.5)
Kaidoh (16.5)
Koharu (6)
Shishido (7.5)
Amane (9)
Jackal (10)
Total: 119.5
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I chose Fuji and Kintaroh first than Ravsieg, in page 1!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I chose Fuji and Kintaroh first than Ravsieg, in page 1!!!!!!!!!!
You had an incomplete list though...Ravsieg did his right first
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
You had an incomplete list though...Ravsieg did his right first
Ok. Since there are right now no good character to choose, I quit the league. I won´t make a team with Itsuki, Oishi, Shishido, Saeki, Akazawa, Ishida and Fuji Jr.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay, I guess I'll take:

Oni (50)
Gin (20.5)
Kaidoh (16.5)
Koharu (6)
Shishido (7.5)
Amane (9)
Jackal (10)
Total: 119.5
I just realized I have both Gin and Koharu on my team, so I guess I'll replace Koharu with Chinen instead.
 

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I'm not gonna win anything though.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lets start matches? How do you want to do it Sherlock? Have two people PM their teams to someone and then that person posts each lineup?
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

First post what each round will be like, who will be playing who, and then have everyone send their lineups to someone(either you or me)

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I had a really troublesome week.


I was trying to program something to randomly select who plays who on the first round, but my terrible programming skills are showing. Anyone knows a random program on the internet that does that?(Select two out of X number of whatever randomly?)
 
Last edited:

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sherlock Holmes;1592964 I was trying to program something to randomly select who plays who on the first round said:
http://www.random.org/integers/

Normally, I would have just written you one (software engineer) and sent it to you but I just helped my friend propose (candles, lights, music) and it took till 3 am...So, I don't have the brain power to do anything. Either way, that one works. Also, if you want I can help with any coding problem. I used to be a TA for beginning programmers till I got sucked into corporate America.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Thanks for the link, it helped. And congrats to your friend!

Anyway, Day 1 of matches posted

I edited the first post on the thread with it, but if you are too lazy to check it...

Fayte vs Bowser

Atobe vs Sherlock

Ravsieg vs Hinata Fan

Jyten= Bye(+3)



Everyone send their lineups to me by pm. After I have received all of them, I'll post the results for this round.
With the exception of Atobe, who is my opponent this round. If I received his lineup I would have a bit of an advantage, haha.

Fayte, mind receiving my and Atobe's line-ups?
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Phew thank heaven mine is a bye this time. Took me all night to get Qwest to turn on my internet.....

....Could we get like a day to send you guys our line ups?

Also, how exactly do we determine which team beats which...vote, and what is the line up supposed to look like? Nationals or Regular? S1,D1,S2,D2,S3 vs S1,S2,S3,D1,D2?
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Phew thank heaven mine is a bye this time. Took me all night to get Qwest to turn on my internet.....

....Could we get like a day to send you guys our line ups?

Also, how exactly do we determine which team beats which...vote, and what is the line up supposed to look like? Nationals or Regular? S1,D1,S2,D2,S3 vs S1,S2,S3,D1,D2?
Oh, it's not only limited to a day. It has no limit really. It's open until everyone sends their lineups. I just named the results "day" because it's cooler. And because I was half asleep.

The order of the lineups doesn't matter, as long as it has 3 singles and 2 doubles.

Send it to me, I'll post it
Thanks. I will, as soon as I finish my script for Writer's craft.
Catcher in the Rye 2: Rye Harder.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top