Man I really hope I get more of these matches in the future.
I still can't grasp what just happened.
I still can't grasp what just happened.
Haha, me too. To put it simply, it went like this:Man I really hope I get more of these matches in the future.
I still can't grasp what just happened.
That nails it pretty exactly.Haha, me too. To put it simply, it went like this:
Me:"I see what you are doing! *puts two strong doubles to beat the silver/golden pairs*"
You:"I know you know what I'm doing!" *puts two even stronger doubles to beat me*
Me:"I know you know I know what you are doing!" *makes you think I'm going to activate Trickster*
Not yet, just got home from school to be honest, haha. I'll read it in a sec, just gotta send a few emails first and make a friend think a girl is stalking him.That nails it pretty exactly.
Say, did you already read my pm concerning doubles?
Thats more like......Sigh. Fine, fine. Let's put it this way:
You edit it now, or I mind rape you into editing it later haha.
Right, Mr.Atobe-The-King, will your magnificent self edit the list?
True, true. If this effect had been made a tad earlier, I'm not sure whether I had agreed to the trade.Man, I just love all of the mind racing. Mizuki just adds a whole new layer to all of this.
Mind raping, eh...Not yet, just got home from school to be honest, haha. I'll read it in a sec, just gotta send a few emails first and make a friend think a girl is stalking him.
I changed it during lunch. Didn't you notice it?Remember, Sherlock, next Round matches aren´t OK, you have to change it
Indeed. Mizuki was my insurance. That way, he would have won doubles had Chaos noticed I was mind raping him and changed back to the regular lineup.Man, I just love all of the mind racing. Mizuki just adds a whole new layer to all of this.
Tachibana (24) Fayte
-The Wild Beast[Feat]: User gets boosted 4 points.
-Wild Lion[Aura]: If the opponent is within 15 levels, Tachibana gets boosted 8 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Abare Dama[Effect]: Opponent's Effect and Aura are neutralized.
vs
Oni (50) Hinata Fan
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Rage[Effect]: If the opponent is at a higher level, Oni gets boosted 5 points. (singles only)
Winner: Oni-Hinata-Fan!
Singles 2Kaneda (12) Hinata Fan
-Doubles Expert[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kaneda gets double the points. (doubles only)
+
Kurobane (8.5) Hinata Fan
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Graceful Smash[Effect]: If Bane plays doubles, he is boosted 10 points.
vs
Akutsu/Rin (52)
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.
-Giant Habu[Effect]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, Rin gets boosted 5 points and nullifies all Status Effects (both singles and doubles)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-The Demon[Feat]: If the opponent is 13-23 levels higher, Akutsu becomes their level.
Winner: Akutsu/Rin, Fayte!
Doubles 1S2 - Kabaji (xx)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Usu[Feat]: Kabaji becomes the level and copies the Aura of whoever he plays. If he plays doubles, he becomes the same level as the highest leveled opponent
vs
Ishida (14) Hinata Fan
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Hadoukyuu[Effect]: User gets boosted 10 points in singles, 5 points in doubles.
Winner: ISHIDA RANGER GO!
Singles 1D1 - Bunta/Zaizen (45)
-Apathy[Effect]: If the opponent has an Effect, it is added to Zaizen instead
-Volley Expert[Feat]: If Bunta plays doubles, team is boosted 5 points.
vs
Jiro(18) Hinata Fan
-Flexible Wrists[Feat]: Jiro gets boosted 5 points.
-Volley Master[Effect]: If Jiro plays doubles, team gets boosted 5 points.
+
Gin (20.5) Hinata Fan
-Fated Rival[Feat]: He automatically loses against Kawamura (singles only)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Final Hadoukyuu[Effect]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, Gin's team wins. (doubles only)
It goes like this: Bunta+Zaizen have 45 points. Gin+Jiro have 46.5.
Zaizen copies Jiro's Volley master! So they go to 50, and Jiro+Gin stay at 46.5...But then, Final Hadokyuu activates. Since it can't be "added" to Zaizen, it can't be stolen/stopped.
Winner: Gin-Jiro pair, Hinata Fan
Winner: Hinata Fan, 3-2!!!!!!S1 - Sanada (30) +3
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Shadow[Feat]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, all Aura's are canceled.
-Rai[Effect]: If the opponent is within 10 levels, they drop 5 points. If the opponent is within 5 levels, all effects are canceled.
vs
Kaidoh (16.5) Hinata Fan
-Devil Mode[Feat]: If opponent is stronger, Kaidoh increases 6 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Stamina Freak[Feat]: Kaidoh wins if he ties or if the opponent is within 1.5 points (both singles and doubles)
Winner: Sanada, Fayte
I-I'm in fifth! If Bowser loses against Atobe, and Jyten loses vs Ravsieg, I can definitely get third place!1)Fayte (12 points, +9 games)
2)Atobe The King(12 points, +8 games)
3)Jyten (9 points, +3 games)
4)Bowser (9 points,-3 games)
5)Sherlock(6 points, -1 games)
6)Ravsieg, Hinata Fan (6 points, -2 games)
7)Chaos (3 points, -3 games)
8)Jav (3 points, -6 games)
9)
Um, Hinata Fan just won 3-2!Fayte is starting to crumble, it's already the second time he's winning only 3-2.
Maybe he's beat next round?
What the - *rechecks* - oh man, I really need some sleep.Um, Hinata Fan just won 3-2!
I'm going to win out from here on out. If I can beat Fayte, I almost think I can do it.With Hinata Fan's victory...That means I can still get first place!
*not giving up*
People, WE CAN'T LET EITHER FAYTE OR ATOBE WIN A SINGLE MATCH AFTER THIS!
...Well, Atobe is free to beat one person. But then he has to lose. Badly. To everyone else. Same as Fayte.
...Huh. We are screwed aren't we?
Me too. I refuse to lose to anyone right now. Fayte will be my wall though...I have Jyten, Ravsieg, Fayte and a bye to beat.I'm going to win out from here on out. If I can beat Fayte, I almost think I can do it.
Doubles 2S3: Yanagi
-Data Tennis[Feat]: Renji gets boosted 3.5 points.
-The Master[Effect]: If the opponent is within 10 levels, Renji gets boosted 5 points. When playing against any member of Seigaku, Renji gets boosted 7 points. (both singles and doubles)
vs
Echizen (40) Atobe the King
-Left hand[Feat]: Echizen gets boosted 3 points
-The Prince[Feat]: If the opponent is Ryoga, Echizen automatically wins. (singles only)
-Selfless State[Aura]: The user gets boosted 3 points. (singles only)
Winner: Atobe The King
Singles 2Shiraishi + Sengoku
The Bible[Effect]: All status effects of the opponent are canceled. (both singles and doubles)
-Born Lucky[Feat]: If the opponents final number of points is even, Sengoku gets boosted 5 points. If the opponent final number of points is odd, Seigoku loses 2 points.
-Lucky![Effect]: If the opponent is within 7 levels, Sengoku's team gets raised 7 points, they drop 7 points and their status effects are canceled.
vs
Yuuta (4) Atobe the King
Lefty Killer[Feat]: If Yuuta plays a lefty, He gets raised 15 points.
Twist Spin Shot[Effect]: Yuuta gets raised 10 points.(Singles only
Amane (15) Atobe the king
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Puns[Effect]: If Amane plays singles, he gets boosted 5 points.
Winner: Bowser
Doubles 1Atobe (26) Atobe the King
-The King[Feat]: Atobe gets boosted 4 points.
-Insight[Feat]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, they drop 3 points and all effects are canceled. (both singles and doubles)
-World of Ice[Effect]: If the opponent is within 10 levels, they drop 5 points. (singles only)
-Rondo Towards Destruction[Effect]: If the opponent is within 10 levels, all status effects are canceled. (singles only)
-Tannhouser Serve[Feat]: If the opponent is not from Hyotei, he drops 3 points.
vs
Tezuka(27)
-Rehabilitation[Feat]: Tezuka gets boosted 3 points.
-Pinnacle of Great Wisdom[Aura]: If the opponent it within 20 levels, they drop 5 points. (singles only)
Winner: JUST BARELY, Atobe. If Bowser had activated Phantom instead...
Singles 1Jimmies
Double Master [Feat] - Team is boosted ten points when Jimmies plays together.
vs
Kajimoto (15+3+5), Saeki (7.5 +10)
Analyze, power, Ultimate serve
Winner: Atobe, but it was very close.
Winner: Atobe, 4-1Yukimura
Feat-Child of God
Effect-The yips
vs
S1: Hiyoshi
-Enbu Tennis[Feat]: If Hyoshi plays singles, he is boosted 5 points.
-Successor[Effect]: Hiyoshi gets to copy one of Atobe's Status Effects.
Copying...-World of Ice[Effect]: If the opponent is within 10 levels, they drop 5 points. (singles only)
-Gekokujou[Feat]: When playing against an opponent with an original amount of points stronger than Hiyoshi's, the opponent gets his effect negated and Hiyoshi gets boosted 5 points.
Winner: Hiyoshi.
Winner: Fine, Yukimura.
Chaos and Jav have got no chance at getting first place anymore. But!1)Atobe The King(15 points, +11 games)
2)Fayte (12 points, +9 games)
3)Jyten (9 points, +3 games)
4)Bowser (9 points,-3 games)
5)Sherlock(6 points, -1 games)
6)Ravsieg, Hinata Fan (6 points, -2 games)
7)Chaos (3 points, -3 games)
8)Jav (3 points, -6 games)
9)
Tsk, I won't be a push over. It's GO TIME! Granted, by the time I've played you; your line up will have changed another three times.Me too. I refuse to lose to anyone right now. Fayte will be my wall though...I have Jyten, Ravsieg, Fayte and a bye to beat.
...HA! I WON'T LOSE TO ANY OF THEM!
<hr noshade size="1">
Atobe, if you want to speed things up, send your lineup to me instead of sending it to Fayte.

Ah man, Atobe, your beasting people. I don't think people can catch you anymore. Except Fayte because he has an insane win count too but yours is even higher.Lol i knew where he'd put Tezuka....and i knew where'd he'd put Sengoku and Shiraishi..though we still barely won d1the Echizen and Yukimura was a toss up.
Hmm...how's my streak going...5 straight right?