Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, I actually beat Bowser...that was a miracle...AOI FTW! Seriously, that dude should go up like 20 points for saving my team twice and Gakuto got his first win EVER with Irie!
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Eff uncharted and give me my opponent!
You are really lucky that I suck at this game, and I'm currently stuck. Because it's awesome. I'd normally only post the matches after I finished the game, lol.

But HERE THEY ARE!

ROUND 4. FIGHT!

Jyten vs Fayte
Sherlock vs Bowser
Ravsieg vs Atobe
Hinata vs Bye
The ranking as it stands now is like THIS!

1)Ravsieg (9 points +4 games)
2)Jyten(9 points, +2 game)
3)Fayte, Sherlock Holmes.(6 points, +3 games)
4)Bowser(6 points, +1 game)
5)Hinata Fan(3 points, -9 games)
6)Atobe The King, (0 points, -3 games)
7)-Insert Joke Here-
Can Atobe defeat the so far undefeated Ravsieg? Can Fayte take steal the second place from Jyten? Can I stop talking like this? Please?

GO GO GO GO!


Wow, I actually beat Bowser...that was a miracle...AOI FTW! Seriously, that dude should go up like 20 points for saving my team twice and Gakuto got his first win EVER with Irie!
Haha, Irie and Kazuya made Cancer and Holy Warrior Kadowaki get their first wins ever.

AOI IS AWESOME. Seriously, he won.
 
Last edited:

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bah, I get Fayte....not going to send my line up till my chars get stronger. :P jk jk I should have it in sometime tonight.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
MISCALCULATION O_O

You wouldve been screwed if I won either single. Shouldnt have changed my list :(....aww I dont think Aoi is better than Tanishi (*excuse*)
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Bah, I get Fayte....not going to send my line up till my chars get stronger. :P jk jk I should have it in sometime tonight.
Now that would be an awesome strategy.

Wow, now that I see Bowser's lineup, I'm a little intimidated.
This match is going to be determined whether Bowser predicts or not whether I'm going to put Kazuya in doubles or singles.

Bowser, I'm going to put Kazuya in doubles.

As for whether I'm lying or not...Well, that's the fun of it eh?

//LiarGame moment

I'll go back to playing uncharted, I'll be back to send my lineup later, promise.


MISCALCULATION O_O

You wouldve been screwed if I won either single. Shouldnt have changed my list :(....aww I dont think Aoi is better than Tanishi (*excuse*)
Don't doubt Devil Warrior Aoi's powers! HE WILL EAT YOUR SOUL.
 
Last edited:

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
An Aoi who lost to Kaidoh xD
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll post mine..and sherlock..im sending you my psn too..and Jyten..hurry up and add me lmao
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got the bye? I no longer have 0 points? It's a miracle!

Here's hoping all of my characters win matches in the manga before the next round.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It doesnt matter if you put him in doubles, I can win xD - I figured that Kadowaki is so shite, it wouldnt matter where you place him, might as well put him in doubles.
I dont think I can lose with this lineup.

Sent my entry to Fayte.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll post mine..and sherlock..im sending you my psn too..and Jyten..hurry up and add me lmao
Yeah sorry...been busy....I'll try to add you tonight :)

Lol, I'm the opposite Bowser...I can't find a lineup that can beat Fayte...153.5 versus 135.5....dang this is gonna be hard...

Sent....well let's get this over with...
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
....I have a problem. I think I have completely read Bowser's lineup.
...And I can't beat it with my team.
...THERE HAS TO BE BE A WAY! //spock

....I won't say who, but one of you send me your lineup and made a mistake. A piece of advice, compare your team to your opponent's.

If anyone wants to change their lineups, they are still allowed to do so.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bowser vs Sherlock Holmes

Singles 3:
Sengoku (21) vs Kadowaki (2) - Bowser

Doubles 2:
Renji/Tanishi (32) vs Momo/Niou (38) - Sherlock

Singles 2:
Shiraishi (24.5) vs Kazuya (60) - Sherlock

Doubles 1:
Krauser/Hiyoshi (37.5) vs Mizuki/Kenya (24) - Bowser

Singles 1:
Tezuka (27) vs Ootori (8) - Bowser

Game and Match!
Bowser!
(3-2)
 
Last edited:

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I only beat Fayte, cuz he took the gamble of trying to beat me in singles I think :S

Lol Sherlock did you figure? I figured I would lose one of them to Kazuya, and even them, your best double would be Momo+Niou (38), so any 2 double pair that are over 32s would be fine for me xD...cuz if you did put them two, you would have no other players that can beat the rest of my team xD
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Actually, I thought you would go with this lineup:

S3-Shiraishi (24.5)
D2-Krauser/Sengoku(41)
S2-Renji (25.5)
D1-Hiyoshi/Tanishi(24)
S1-Tezuka (27)

Then I would probably lose 4-1. At least I got to win two matches like this.

Fayte vs Jyten

S3-Inui (11.5) vs Sanada (30)=Winner: Fayte
D2-Irie + Kai (66) vs Zaizen/Jiro (33.5)=Winner:Jyten
S2-Chitose (23.5) vs Akutsu (22)=Winner: Jyten
D1-Doubles 1 Gakuto + Aoi (12) vs Rin/Kikumaru (33)=Winner: Fayte
S1-Aoi (7)) vs Tachibana (32)=Winner: Fayte

Winner: Fayte(3-2)]
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Didn't Jyten win S2 since Chitose is 23 and akutsu is 22?

oh i see you got the core right but gave Fayte and extra win
 
Last edited:

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Two Inuis there btw
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're right..and both of them lost Lmao.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That's what happens when I post results right after I wake up. Lol. Fixed that. Jyten posted S1 to S3 and Fayte posted S3 to S1, so I mixed them up and that's why there are two Inuis, lol. But the results are right, I checked.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yaaaa boy. Tachibana takes the win.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top