- Joined
- Feb 7, 2007
- Messages
- 1,815
- Reaction score
- 299
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Eff uncharted and give me my opponent!Anyone can still win! I'll post round 4 later, Uncharted is inside my ps3 waiting for me in this very moment.
Eff uncharted and give me my opponent!Anyone can still win! I'll post round 4 later, Uncharted is inside my ps3 waiting for me in this very moment.
You are really lucky that I suck at this game, and I'm currently stuck. Because it's awesome. I'd normally only post the matches after I finished the game, lol.Eff uncharted and give me my opponent!
The ranking as it stands now is like THIS!Jyten vs Fayte
Sherlock vs Bowser
Ravsieg vs Atobe
Hinata vs Bye
Can Atobe defeat the so far undefeated Ravsieg? Can Fayte take steal the second place from Jyten? Can I stop talking like this? Please?1)Ravsieg (9 points +4 games)
2)Jyten(9 points, +2 game)
3)Fayte, Sherlock Holmes.(6 points, +3 games)
4)Bowser(6 points, +1 game)
5)Hinata Fan(3 points, -9 games)
6)Atobe The King, (0 points, -3 games)
7)-Insert Joke Here-
Haha, Irie and Kazuya made Cancer and Holy Warrior Kadowaki get their first wins ever.Wow, I actually beat Bowser...that was a miracle...AOI FTW! Seriously, that dude should go up like 20 points for saving my team twice and Gakuto got his first win EVER with Irie!
....aww I dont think Aoi is better than Tanishi (*excuse*)
Now that would be an awesome strategy.Bah, I get Fayte....not going to send my line up till my chars get stronger. :P jk jk I should have it in sometime tonight.
Don't doubt Devil Warrior Aoi's powers! HE WILL EAT YOUR SOUL.MISCALCULATION O_O
You wouldve been screwed if I won either single. Shouldnt have changed my list....aww I dont think Aoi is better than Tanishi (*excuse*)
Yeah sorry...been busy....I'll try to add you tonightI'll post mine..and sherlock..im sending you my psn too..and Jyten..hurry up and add me lmao
