Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm not even done updating it yet. We are getting close though.

It is separated into 3 parts at the moment.

[Feat] - Specific feature of the player themselves
[Effect] - Special ability of player
[Aura] - Status upgrade


Edit:
Finally done with it -__-...
 
Last edited:

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
-The Tamer[Effect]: If playing doubles with Kirihara, team gets boosted 20 points. (doubles only)

This wouldn't work, unless in the next season, we can pick from whatever team we want?
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I may have missed something there but as you can only pick one character per school, aren't abilities like The Tamer (Renji and Kirihara) pointless?
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
There is no rule about having two characters from the same team anymore. On that note, I'll give back Kadowaki and Kevin(lol) to get Kikumaru and Oishi.

Kabaji seems a little too overpowered. He literally CAN'T LOSE. He can't even tie, since he copies his opponent's S.E

Kabaji (xx) Fayte
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Usu[Feat]: Kabaji becomes the level and copies the Special Effect and Aura of whoever he plays. If he plays doubles, he becomes the same level as the highest leveled opponent (both singles and doubles)
How about alter it to just "becomes the same level" ? If he can copy auras and special effects as well, then there is NO WAY anyone can beat him. If he copies only points though, he is not so impossible to beat, so I'd say he is okay.

In case anyone is wondering, we are still waiting for Jyten to send his lineup to start Round 7.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There is no rule about having two characters from the same team anymore. On that note, I'll give back Kadowaki and Kevin(lol) to get Kikumaru and Oishi.
I see.

Kabaji seems a little too overpowered. He literally CAN'T LOSE. He can't even tie, since he copies his opponent's S.E


How about alter it to just "becomes the same level" ? If he can copy auras and special effects as well, then there is NO WAY anyone can beat him. If he copies only points though, he is not so impossible to beat, so I'd say he is okay.
How about giving him a standard level but allow him to copy the opponents the abilities of his opponent.
Imo, it would follow PoT more closely as he is still limited to his skills
(e.g vs. Tezuka, he can copy Tezuka Zone but loses due to the rain in the end, which he is not used to).
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I made some adjustments to the list, feel free to comment on anything you want and make some suggestions.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Question,
Ootori (8)
-Silver Pair[Effect]: If Shishido is the partner, team gets boosted 15 points.
Shishido (7.5)
-Silver Pair[Effect]: If Ootori is the partner, team gets boosted 15 points.
If you activate both effects, does that mean that the team would get 30 points boost overall?
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dang it all..my whole long post is gone...well that just plain sucks...

Long story short, Irie's ability is kind of worthless depending on how effects/auras/feats work. It ties him against maybe 3 opponents but makes him lose against Echizen, Sanada, Akutsu and possibly Atobe/Tezuka/Renji. For how much he costs I don't think he's worth it...I'm going to have to swich a lot of people around.

Also, how many people are we repicking? All of them? Are we starting now? Is this league changing at all or are all of these changes coming in the next league? I thought we were totally repicking for the new league? Guess I'm just confused...

So, I guess I'll send my lineup tomorrow since I really have no idea what's going on now lol.


Dang, I don't check PoT forums for 1 day...and I get totally lost...lolz
 
Last edited:

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We're still finishing out the current season the way it's been played. All the changes are for the next season.

I'm not sure how many people we can repick, though.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Dang it all..my whole long post is gone...well that just plain sucks...

Long story short, Irie's ability is kind of worthless depending on how effects/auras/feats work. It ties him against maybe 3 opponents but makes him lose against Echizen, Sanada, Akutsu and possibly Atobe/Tezuka/Renji. For how much he costs I don't think he's worth it...I'm going to have to swich a lot of people around.

Also, how many people are we repicking? All of them? Are we starting now? Is this league changing at all or are all of these changes coming in the next league? I thought we were totally repicking for the new league? Guess I'm just confused...

So, I guess I'll send my lineup tomorrow since I really have no idea what's going on now lol.


Dang, I don't check PoT forums for 1 day...and I get totally lost...lolz
Don't worry about abilities and stuff like that. They are only going to start working on the league after season 1 is over XD. For now, just play like you always have.

You can start switching characters now if you want, but your "new team" will only be usable after season 1 is over.

You can repick as much as you want for now, since we have no rules about that. It was originally supposed to be only 1 character per person, but Fayte switched 2 already, so...No rules as of now, QUICK, SWITCH BEFORE ME AND FAYTE DECIDE ON A RULE XD.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I updated Irie's ability and currenly trying to keep up with Sherlocks constant team changing,
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So, are we going to settle down on the "each player can activate up to 4 effects int total per match" rule?
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Question,



If you activate both effects, does that mean that the team would get 30 points boost overall?
Wouldn't that be a bit broken, I mean Golden Pair would go up to a maximum of 102, wouldn't they?

(I have a bad feeling you're gonna have awesome doubles anyway)
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wouldn't that be a bit broken, I mean Golden Pair would go up to a maximum of 102, wouldn't they?

(I have a bad feeling you're gonna have awesome doubles anyway)
Well, but if I have to spend 2 effects on them...Also, people can just throw in characters that cancel S.E to destroy them.

I won't be so broken because I'll be extremely predictable.

If we settle on having 4 S.E's to be activated per match, then I'll have to go with Oishi-Kikumaru-Shishido-Ootori all with effects, and Kazuya-Momo-Niou with no effects. Unless I get specially cunning during one round.

I don't think the Golden Pair would be broken simply because people are going to start throwing status cancelers in doubles. I could be wrong though.


I updated Irie's ability and currenly trying to keep up with Sherlocks constant team changing,
Keep trying. I'll confuse the hell outta you until the next season starts.
 
Last edited:

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Next season everyone's team will be reset?
And I think next season every team should have 8 players, not 7.And changing the rule of only one player of every school to TWO players of each school per team (making possible the doubles power-ups).
And how many rounds more will have this season? I 'd like to have a team, but
Ryoga
Kevin
Kenya
Reiji
Wakato
Mizuki
Minami
Koharu
Hitouji
isn´t good enough with this season rules

About actual list:
-I don´t have the doubles power-ups very well.: what is, f.ex, the level of Oishi+Kikukamaru pair?Would They won VS SuperBunta-Jackal?
-Yukimira's Yips should nullyfy auras too. At this rate, Sanada would defeat Yukimira
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I 'd like to have a team, but
Ryoga
Kevin
Kenya
Reiji
Wakato
Mizuki
Minami
Koharu
Hitouji
isn´t good enough with this season rules
If you don't want them, I will take these guys.
The two of us didn't participate in the first season but that's bad luck. It wouldn't make much sense to have everyone repick characters, imo.

Well, but if I have to spend 2 effects on them...Also, people can just throw in characters that cancel S.E to destroy them.

I won't be so broken because I'll be extremely predictable.

If we settle on having 4 S.E's to be activated per match, then I'll have to go with Oishi-Kikumaru-Shishido-Ootori all with effects, and Kazuya-Momo-Niou with no effects. Unless I get specially cunning during one round.

I don't think the Golden Pair would be broken simply because people are going to start throwing status cancelers in doubles. I could be wrong though.
Well, that is certainly true but if you, say, boost only one of the doubles, you still have S.E's left for Kazuya, Momo and Niou, whereas the opponent has to throw cancelers in both doubles. As far as I've seen most cancelers have a rather high level, so they can't be used in singles anymore, giving you a good chance of winning these.
Though you may be right as well.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Next season everyone's team will be reset?
And I think next season every team should have 8 players, not 7.
I don't think we should have 8 players...I really don't think we have enough players to have 8 with how many teams we have.

Also, I guess I'll keep my team...but if anybody wants Cancer or Kai I'm willing to trade. I'm keeping Soul Eater Aoi and Inui. :P We'll I guess I'll send my new line up as soon as possible.....wow, this is going to be weird...so what chars have dibs on them already?
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And I think next season every team should have 8 players, not 7.And changing the rule of only one player of every school to TWO players of each school per team (making possible the doubles power-ups).

-Yukimira's Yips should nullyfy auras too. At this rate, Sanada would defeat Yukimira
EVERYBODY LISTEN UP:

Clarifying all the questions that were asked.

-There is no longer a 1 player per school rule
-Yukimura has never defeated an aura by anybody in the manga. Not only that, but you specifically pointed out Sanada when it was in fact specifically Sanada who DEFEATED the Yips in the actual manga, with that very Aura you wanted Yukimura to be immune to. No way am I doing that.
-All doubles pair boosts are added onto the total amount, and no they are not added separately, I just wrote it twice. That would be beyond broken Sherlock lol
-Every character gets to use EVERY Feat, ONE Effect OR ONE Aura every match.
 
Last edited:

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, thats much better, it was getting confusing. So once we done the first season, we get to repick 7 players that totals 140 right?
 
Last edited:

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Could I switch out Inui and Cancer for Taka and Wakato? Either way, we should figure out the repick thing....that changes a lot.

Sent my lineup to Sherlock.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top