Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kabaji is fine the way he is. I'm not nerfing characters that don't need it.

-Sanada can only use his Aura in singles
-Bunta's boost is now 5 instead of 10
-Zaizen's other Effect was taken out all together.


You want me to use a handicap when we play Javimgol?
 
Last edited:

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll play another match!
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HAHAHAHHA KAI IS LEFT HANDED? REALLY? *checks FET*
Holy crap you are right.

Sucks to be Kevin.
Lolz! I forgot too! I'm going to have to make sure I know who is left handed in my group. :P

Fayte said:
Kabaji is fine the way he is. I'm not nerfing characters that don't need it.

-Sanada can only use his Aura in singles
-Bunta's boost is now 5 instead of 10
-Zaizen's other Effect was taken out all together.
Well Sanada seems less OP now. Granted, dang Fayte your team scares me. Curious though, you made Akutsu stronger than Tachibana? I'm not against it, just I didn't think the demon was stronger than the beast. :p
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
PS: Hiyoshis effects are useless unless hes single and even then, he wouldn't be able to beat someone with 20+. And Rondo towards destruction is pointless as long as they are higher than Hiyoshi. So useless effect really.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
PS: Hiyoshis effects are useless unless hes single and even then, he wouldn't be able to beat someone with 20+. And Rondo towards destruction is pointless as long as they are higher than Hiyoshi. So useless effect really.
Well he is only 15 points and he does get a 5 point bonus. I'd say that's fair for his cost. However, it'd be nice if he had a feat like Enbu tennis that gave him a 3 point auto bonus like everyone else but it's really all up to Fate. :p

Well, Rondo Towards Destruction can be useful..it makes sure he beats anyone lower than him..and remember against The Big 4 that could be key since its guaranteed that one of our singles will suck.
 
Last edited:

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
He doesnt get a 5 point bonus, World of ice effect means the opponent drops 5 point. But with both effects being single, and Hiyoshi, I dont know if I would use him in a single match anyway xD...he needs Enbu tennis.


And are we still waiting for ravsieg to finish our rematch?
 
Last edited:

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hiyoshi (15) Bowser
-Enbu Tennis[Feat]: If Hyoshi plays singles, he is boosted 5 points.
-Successor[Effect]: Hiyoshi gets to copy one of Atobe's Status Effects.

How's that Bowser.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Final Season 1 Match: Battle for the Silver\

Singles 3:

Amane(15)vs Tezuka(27)=Winner: Bowser

Doubles 2:

Oshitari/Kamio(34) vs Krauser/Sengoku(41)=Winner: Bowser

Singles 2:

Kite(21.5) vs Renji(25.5)=Winner: Bowser

Doubles 1:

Tanishi+Hiyoshi vs Kirihara/Toyama=Winner: Ravsieg

Singles 1:

Fuji vs Shiraishi=Winner: Ravsieg

Winner and second place overall: Bowser, 3-2

This is the FINAL ranking for season 1!!!


1)Fayte,(18 points, +6 games)
2)Bowser (15 points, +6 games)
3)Ravsieg(15 points, +5 games)
4)Jyten(15 points, +3 game)
5)Sherlock Holmes.(9 points, +0 games)
6)Atobe The King, (6 points, -5 games)
7)Hinata Fan(6 points, -12 games)

Very well! Now it's time for....

SEASON 2

FUCK YEAH.

Watch and behold! The first round!

Fayte vs Jyten
Atobe vs Ravsieg
Those four must send their lineups to me(Fayte, Jyten, Atobe and Ravsieg)

Sherlock vs Javimgol
Bowser vs Hinata Fan
Those four(My magnificent self, Javimgol, Bowser and Hinata fan) must send their lineups to Fayte

Chaos gets a bye
So, time to rumble! No future changes in the list....With one exception. Jav can have Sakuno, since he was the reason she was created on the first place. Fayte, let's pretend Akutsu really killed Arai and put Sakuno on Jav's team.

So...Time to rumble guys! First round!
 
Last edited:

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Psst, you have me sending my lineup to different people. I assume the first time you meant Ravsieg instead.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
*edits* Sorry. I wasn't paying attention when I wrote that, I was too focused on trying to make the perfect cup of tea.(AND I WILL, ONE DAY!)
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sent mine. I wont lose this time!
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States

SEASON 2
So...Time to rumble guys! First round!


Dang it all...I get to go up against Fayte first...bah....well at least I'll start off this season weak...lolz...
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Dang it all...I get to go up against Fayte first...bah....well at least I'll start off this season weak...lolz...
The key to beating Fayte is Singles. Most people cannot Top Sanada, but you can. You are one of the Fantastic Four remember? You have freaking Irie on your team, Sanada means nothing to you.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah but he needs to guess which one xD
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah but he needs to guess which one xD
Haha, good point. But still, he has a chance. That's more than we can say about last time he played Fayte.

If Fayte throws Kabaji in singles though, he might copy Chitose's aura. Hmm...
Yeah, it will all come down to luck.

Fayte: Jyten
Akutsu Irie
Sanada Yagyuu
Tachibana Chitose

Fayte has the better odds, but if Jyten can match Irie-Sanada, Yagyuu-Akutsu and Chitose-Ta...Nope. Chitose can't beat Tachibana.

He would have to match Irie-Sanada, Yagyuu Akutsu and put Chitose in Doubles with Inui, hoping for a win.

...Yeah, the odds are against him. I'd say Fayte wins 4 out of five times. But Jyten has a shot, definitely.
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm scared to play Fayte too...Sanada may not have the highest stats but his abilities are beastly...

But i saw the buff Atobe got and it made me smile....
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha, good point. But still, he has a chance. That's more than we can say about last time he played Fayte.

If Fayte throws Kabaji in singles though, he might copy Chitose's aura. Hmm...
Yeah, it will all come down to luck.

Fayte: Jyten
Akutsu Irie
Sanada Yagyuu
Tachibana Chitose

Fayte has the better odds, but if Jyten can match Irie-Sanada, Yagyuu-Akutsu and Chitose-Ta...Nope. Chitose can't beat Tachibana.

He would have to match Irie-Sanada, Yagyuu Akutsu and put Chitose in Doubles with Inui, hoping for a win.

...Yeah, the odds are against him. I'd say Fayte wins 4 out of five times. But Jyten has a shot, definitely.
Uh...yeah, I'm doomed. I thought of a team where Fayte will always win no matter what.

I'm not going to send my lineup till my chars start wining matches. :p jkjkjk...at best I win 2 at worst I win 1....
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Fayte has got the best team in the league hands down, thanks to Kabaji.
But I don't think he is unbeatable.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fayte has got the best team in the league hands down, thanks to Kabaji.
But I don't think he is unbeatable.
Other people can beat him with better doubles and stronger singles. I was more saying that I cannot beat him. :p My double are just too weak. Right now my only saving grace is my singles but he is guaranteed at least 1 win if not two there and I can't take him with any of my doubles if he does it right.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Who has the better chance of winning then?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top