Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Give him Jack Knife or Fired Up or something.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it's not only because I have to play VS him right now (and I'm going to be destroyed again :p), but two Fayte's players, Sanada and Tachibana, are too much nerfed.
1.Sanada's Pinnacle of Destruction (even if his effect doesn´t affect my team)
-Pinnacle of Destruction[Aura]: If the opponent is a higher level, Sanada gets boosted 15 points. (singles only)
2.Tachibana's Wild Lion
Wild Lion[Aura]: If the opponent is within 15 levels, Tachibana gets boosted 8 points. (both singles and doubles)
Think that Tachibana only cost 24, and 11 points are a lot (8+3 of his feat).
And Kabaji is free...
True, Fayte is a beast but I think at least Kabaji is okay since most people have effects which basically makes Kabaji auto lose to any of them...goofs me over since he can tie with Irie but w/e.

Tachibana i think is okay...but to make it fair since most players don't get an overall a +8 bonus he could just get +5 from wild lion...granted he is up there with Atobe, Sanada, Shirashi, Tezuka, Echizen, and Yuki (Note all of them have super abilities). So, maybe its fair that he does get a +8 bonus so he is about as strong as they are?

Pinnacle of destruction is just plain scary but it should only be good against like 2 players so...I'd say its not overpowered since it only works in singles

Bowser said:
Give him Jack Knife or Fired Up or something.
[\QUOTE]

As to the Momo/Kaidoh problem...yes I think they should get like fired up...since I think Momo had insight...but I see it's been removed...so I donno or maybe super dunk? That makes his opponent drop like 3 points? Or maybe give him Kaidoh's laser and snake effect only in reverse...instead of +1.5 to him its -1.5 to opponents?

Side note, since I'm bored I'm starting to make a PoT DB with a web/wpf interface for this fan league so I can quickly asses everyone's strengths and weakness and more because I am really bored. Maybe one day I'll use the same structure to design a free magic online system...but I'd probably be sued...so maybe not.
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Holy shit...wow my team gets it in...I actually planned the Kajimoto thing and Saeki things so i could have a decent doubles team...
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Holy shit...wow my team gets it in...I actually planned the Kajimoto thing and Saeki things so i could have a decent doubles team...
Atobe, you ended up as FIRST PLACE in round 1. In just one match, you did better than all of your matches on the previous league combined lol.

Haha I'm scared of playing against you now. I just might be able to pull off a win though. I have got a super secret lineup that guarantees me to win!
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea your magnificent bastard powers scare me..

Some people have dangerous teams but you and fayte are the most intimidating..Fayte for Raw power..and you because I'm positive you're trying to mind rape me..

And as you know..my brilliant but lazy personality never leaves the school...i've had quite a few "doh" moments on here.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Heh, whether I'm mind raping you or not...We'll see. Have you sent your lineup to Fayte yet?
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes i have...wondering how long my stint at first place will last...
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I wonder if I read your lineup correctly...
How long did you spend thinking about it?

(If you are wondering, yes I'm mind raping you. Let's see if it works.)
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright, this round I will not be denied my victory!

Just noticed that Kaidoh's rivalry is useless.

Momo has 2 feats and 1 effect. His effect is...Rivalry.


I guess we need to either give Kaidoh another effect or give Momo an extra effect to make Kaidoh have something to copy
<hr noshade size="1">
Yeah, I noticed that. Momoshiro needs something so that I can have Kaidoh copy it.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wonder if I read your lineup correctly...
How long did you spend thinking about it?

(If you are wondering, yes I'm mind raping you. Let's see if it works.)
Just a bit...basically...

I have 3 tabs open, one with my post, one with the feats and effects, and one tab with all the teams.

I gambled on the Chitose thing with Yuuta though it wasn't enough...
 

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
How the hell would I guess I'd get Echizen's place correctly! Either way, a draw wouldn't do me much good. I'd lose regardless.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ravsieg vs Hinata Fan

Singles 3
Kirihara (23)
-Selfless State[Aura]: The user gets boosted 3 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Devil Mode[Feat]: If opponent is stronger, Kirihara increases 6 points. (both singles and doubles)

vs

Chinen (16.5) Hinata Fan
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.

Result:

Kirihara wins.

Winner: Ravsieg
Doubles 2:
Kite (21.5)
-The Hitman[Effect]: If the opponent has an Aura, Kite gets boosted 10 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.

Oshitari (18)
-Backup[Effect]: If Oshitari plays doubles, team gets boosted 5 points. (doubles only)

vs


Jackal (10) Hinata Fan
-Iron Wall[Feat]: Jackal gets boosted 10 points. (doubles only)
-Champion Pair[Effect]: If Bunta is the partner, team gets boosted 10 points.

Kurobane (8.5) Hinata Fan
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Graceful Smash[Effect]: If Bane plays doubles, he is boosted 10 points.

Result:

Kite's feat makes him go up to 24. Oshitari's feat make him go up to 23. Together, they have 47 points.

Jackal goes up to 20. Kurobane goes up to 21.5. Together, they have 41.5 points. Close but not enough.

Winner: Ravsieg
Singles 2
Fuji (25)
-Technician[Feat]: Eliminates Power increases of opponent, and it is added to Fuji instead.
-The Prodigy[Effect]: If the opponent is at a higher level, they drop the difference in points divided by 2. Fuji then gets boosted 6 points. (singles only)

vs

Kaidoh (16.5) Hinata Fan
-Devil Mode[Feat]: If opponent is stronger, Kaidoh increases 6 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Stamina Freak[Effect]: Kaidoh wins if he ties or if the opponent is within 1.5 points (both singles and doubles)

Result: Much closer than you would think. Devil's mode raises Kaidoh to 22.5 points. One more ponit, and Stamina Freak would have made him win!

Winner: Ravsieg
Doubles 1
Kamio (15)
-Rhythm[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kamio increases by 5 points.

Amane (15)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.

vs


Gin (20.5) Hinata Fan
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Final Hadoukyuu[Effect]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, Gin's team wins. (doubles only)

Jiro(18) Hinata Fan
-Flexible Wrists[Feat]: Jiro gets boosted 5 points.
-Volley Master[Effect]: If Jiro plays doubles, team gets boosted 5 points.


Result:
Gin and Jiro win, easily.
Winner: Hinata Fan
Singles 1
Kintarou (23)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Wild Boy[Effect]: If the opponent is within 7 levels, Kintarou gets boosted 7 points. (singles only)

vs

Oni (50) Hinata Fan
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Rage[Effect]: If the opponent is at a higher level, Oni gets boosted 5 points. (singles only)

Winner: Hinata Fan
Winner: Ravsieg, 3-2


Now, for the ranking!

General Ranking:
1)Atobe The King(3 points, +3 games)
2)Fayte, Jav, Bowser(3 points,+1 games)
3)Chaos(3 points, 0 games)
4)Ravsieg(3 points, -2 games)
5)Sherlock, Jyten(0 points, -1 games)
6)Hinata Fan(0 points, -2 games)
7)
8)
9)
 
Last edited:

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dammit, if only I had swapped my order in doubles. I have a feeling this will be the story for me all season. I need the right order in doubles to win.

It's rather hilarious that Kaidoh almost beat Fuji, though.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Dammit, if only I had swapped my order in doubles. I have a feeling this will be the story for me all season. I need the right order in doubles to win.

It's rather hilarious that Kaidoh almost beat Fuji, though.
But on the positive side, chances are I'll lose as well, so you won't be alone in the last place haha. Well, I sent my lineup already, Atobe sent his, no meaning thinking about it now.

Sometimes you just gotta stop worrying and pray that the Flying Spaghetti Monster helps you.
 
Last edited:

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Atobe the king vs Sherlock Holmes

S3: Kazuya (60) vs Echizen (40) = Winner: Sherlock

Kazuya (60) Sherlock Holmes
-Intimidation[Effect]: If the opponent is at a higher level, they go down 10 points. (both singles and doubles)
(Activating Intimidation)

Echizen (40) Atobe the King
-Pinnacle of Perfection[Aura]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, Echizen automatically wins. (singles only)
--------------------------------

D2: Ootori/Shishido (40) vs Atobe/Saeki (47.5) = Winner: Atobe the king

Ootori (12) Sherlock Holmes
-Scud Serve[Feat]: Ootori gets boosted 3 points.
-Silver Pair[Effect]: If Shishido is the partner, team gets boosted 10 points.

Shishido (8) Sherlock Holmes
-Diligence[Feat]: Shishido gets boosted 7 points
-Silver Pair[Effect]: If Ootori is the partner, team gets boosted 10 points.

Atobe (26) Atobe the King
-The King[Feat]: Atobe gets boosted 4 points.
-Insight[Feat]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, they drop 3 points and all effects are canceled.

Saeki (7.5) Atobe the King
-Analyze[Effect]: If Saeki plays doubles, he is boosted 10 points.
------------------------------------

S2: Momoshiro (19) vs Kajimoto (23) = Winner: Atobe the king

Momoshiro (16) Sherlock Holmes
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Insight[Feat]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, they drop 3 points and all status effects are canceled. (both singles and doubles)
-Rivalry[Effect]: Momo may copy any one of Kaidoh's abilities for the match. (stamina freak)

Kajimoto (15) Atobe the King
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Ultimate Serve[Effect]: Kajimoto gets boosted by 5 points.
-----------------------------------

D1: Kikumaru/Oishi (52) vs Shinji/Yuuta (16.5) = Winner: Sherlock


Kikumaru (12) Sherlock Holmes
-Doubles Expert[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kikumaru gets boosted 5 points.
-Breathless[Feat]: Kikumaru loses in a tie.
-Duplicate[Effect]: Kikumaru gains 5 points (singles only)
-Synchro[Effect]: If Oishi is the doubles partner, team gets boosted 20 points.

Oishi (10) Sherlock Holmes
-Oishi Territory[Feat]: When playing doubles, Oishi gets raised 5 points.
-Moon Volley[Effect]: In doubles, Oishi's team gets raised 2 points.
-Synchro[Effect]: If Kikumaru is the partner, team gets boosted 20 points.
----------------------------------

S1: Niou (24) vs Yukimura (35) = Winner: Atobe the king

Niou (21) Sherlock Holmes
-Puri[Feat]: Niou is boosted 3 points and Effects do not work against him. (singles only)
-The Trickster[Effect]: If the opponent is not from Rikkaidai, Niou swaps points with whoever he plays (singles only).

Yukimura (35) Atobe the King
-The Yips[Effect]: All effects of any opponents are neutralized. (singles only)

Result: Since Yukimura is from Rikkai, Niou's effect did not activate.


Game and match!
Atobe the king!
(3-2)
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
OH C'MOOOOOOOOON!
Now that's just bad luck. If D1 and D2 were switched, I'd have won. If S3 and S1 were switched, I'd have won. If...Oh C'MOOOOOOOOOOOON
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OH C'MOOOOOOOOON!
Now that's just bad luck. If D1 and D2 were switched, I'd have won. If S3 and S1 were switched, I'd have won. If...Oh C'MOOOOOOOOOOOON
It's the eternal struggle for those of us in the Big 4. It all comes down to guess work on where the opponent will put their players.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah...By the way is anyone at all interested in either the golden or the silver pair? I'm willing to trade them for pretty much anything.
 
Last edited:

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Yeah...By the way is anyone at all interested in either the golden or the silver pair? I'm willing to trade them for pretty much anything.
Do wou want anyone of me team except Reiji or Ryoga?
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OH C'MOOOOOOOOON!
Now that's just bad luck. If D1 and D2 were switched, I'd have won. If S3 and S1 were switched, I'd have won. If...Oh C'MOOOOOOOOOOOON
Lol no...i mind raped you this time...i completely predicted your line up...

I knew where you'd put Kazuya and i KNEW where you'd put Nioh and i knew you'd use the silver pair in D2..so i threw the singles 3 match and doubles 1 match...i told you that with Kajimoto I now have a 4th decent singles player so i can put one of my big 3 in doubles without losing so much singles power.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top