Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Let's see..So far, people who don't want to trade the silver pair are:
Atobe, Bowser, Chaos, and Jav.
...That leaves 5 people left to ask!
*won't give up*
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Silver Pair is useless when you consider even the Jimmies can win :D
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm back and I just sent my line-up to Fayte.

Let's see..So far, people who don't want to trade the silver pair are:
Atobe, Bowser, Chaos, and Jav.
...That leaves 5 people left to ask!
*won't give up*
Yeah don't give up. (I bet I'll regret this later on.)

Btw you guys are posting a lot in three days.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Silver Pair is useless when you consider even the Jimmies can win :D
No they can't.

Higashitaka (15) Bowser
-Doubles Expert[Effect]: When playing doubles with Minami, team gets boosted 10 points. (doubles only)

Minami (13) Bowser
-Doubles Expert[Effect]: When playing doubles with Higashitaka, Minami gets boosted 10 points. (doubles only)

The effect only counts once.
So they go up to 38, Silver Pair goes up to 40.


I'm back and I just sent my line-up to Fayte.



Yeah don't give up. (I bet I'll regret this later on.)

Btw you guys are posting a lot in three days.
Indeed we are. I think we have more posts than the Psyren and FMA forums, lol
 
Last edited:

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Higashitaka (15) Bowser
-Doubles Expert[Effect]: When playing doubles with Minami, team gets boosted 10 points. (doubles only)

Minami (13) Bowser
-Doubles Expert[Effect]: When playing doubles with Higashitaka, Minami gets boosted 10 points. (doubles only)
You guys kept overlooking them two important stats. 15+13+10+10=48

I thought it's one person, one effect. Since Minamis effect is completely different to HIgashitakas (one is team powerup, the other is single powerup), they should be counted as one effect each unless Fayte rewords it :D

Perfect example, both effect activated :)
Kajimoto (15) Atobe the King
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Ultimate Serve[Effect]: Kajimoto gets boosted by 5 points.

Saeki (7.5) Atobe the King
-Analyze[Effect]: If Saeki plays doubles, he is boosted 10 points.
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You guys kept overlooking them two important stats. 15+13+10+10=48

They're effects Dang
We should have kept overlooking them. Now that we noticed them, rest assured they are going to be nerfed haha. It makes no sense for them to be stronger than the silver pair. Either that or the Silver Pair is going to get a boost.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nerf it to 5 overall? idk they should be lower than both golden and silver..and Rikkai pair also.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Nerf it to 5 overall? idk they should be lower than both golden and silver..and Rikkai pair also.
And don't forget my Gay Pair, too!Each of them has a +10.

About my match: the difference between Fayte's team and mine is amazing. He had a line-up with 100%!! chances of winning 4-1 (with Rin,Tachibana and Sanada in Singles). I'd had a chance of winnig (0.001%) with Ryoga's match, Reiji VS someone different than Sanada or Tachibana and a miracle: Kabaji VS Sakuto. Of course, Fayte avoided it putting Kabaji in doubles.

Zaizen didn´t get Gay Pride in the match (of course :p), because his pair wasn´t Koharu or Hitouji

My captain would be Ryoga, and the sub, Reiji, of course. They are the only members of my team that are not cancers and can win a normal singles match

And I would like Silver Pair! Do you want Hitouji,Koharu,Richard,Kadowaki or Sakuno(look, those 5 useless are part of my team)?
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Zaizen did get gay pride, he came out of the closet already, just accept it!

He copies his opponent's effects, not his partners haha.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let's see..So far, people who don't want to trade the silver pair are:
Atobe, Bowser, Chaos, and Jav.
...That leaves 5 people left to ask!
*won't give up*
Keep trying and maybe someone will bite. I don't really have any need of them myself, though. I can already make two better doubles teams.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Keep trying and maybe someone will bite. I don't really have any need of them myself, though. I can already make two better doubles teams.
What if I throw in Kazuya in the deal? Silver Pair+Kazuya for something?
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What if I throw in Kazuya in the deal? Silver Pair+Kazuya for something?
I already know the downfalls of the Big 4 players. If you want to pull off that trade, you'll have to find someone who hasn't owned one of them. :p
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I already know the downfalls of the Big 4 players. If you want to pull off that trade, you'll have to find someone who hasn't owned one of them. :p
Uh, not true.

If you have one of the big 4, that's a weakness.
...If you own 2 of them on the other hand..
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Uh, not true.

If you have one of the big 4, that's a weakness.
...If you own 2 of them on the other hand..
Then I would have 110 points spent between two characters.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If that's the case, I'll trade you Zaizen, Rin, Bunta, or Kabaji for Kazuya.
I'm only trading Kazuya if you also want the Silver pair.

What would you trade for Kazuya+Silver Pair?
If you accept Tachibana for Kazuya, I'll acept any other two for the silver pair.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah I was only kidding.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
dammit. You sure you don't want them?
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ah 38 points is decent enough. Maybe Jimmies should have 38, Silver Pair 43, Rikkai pair 47 and Golden Pair 52.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top