Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There is a difference between mind raping and just reading your opponent, young podwan.

If you REALLY wanted to mind rape me, you shouldn't have admitted so fast. You should have put on an act like "Uh, why?" and play dumb.

I want another duel. Vs your big 3. I want to win this match mind raping you, if it's the last thing I'll ever do.
Well I had to admit it. I'm a Gentleman, remember? So, I'm all for fair games but yeah we can do one against my Big 3...granted they aren't really big at all cept one....also, technically the raping happened long before that point...but yeah...maybe haggling would have been a better term.

Finally, we can do you against my Big 3 but honestly you can't mind rape me. I simply don't care enough and my data never lies. :p

Also...technically reading your opponent is the basis for all mind reading...but yeah we can just drop it.
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well I had to admit it. I'm a Gentleman, remember? So, I'm all for fair games but yeah we can do one against my Big 3...granted they aren't really big at all cept one....also, technically the raping happened long before that point...but yeah...maybe haggling would have been a better term.

Finally, we can do you against my Big 3 but honestly you can't mind rape me. I simply don't care enough and my data never lies. :p

Also...technically reading your opponent is the basis for all mind reading...but yeah we can just drop it.
Your data huh? Mind reading? You don't understand it at all, haha.

I'll teach you now...The difference between analysis and gambling.

If data is light...Then mind raping is darkness!
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Marui and Jackal were undefeated before the National finals against the golden pair's synchro. It was even said in the manga that they were pretty much the best doubles team to ever walk the court. They would destroy any other consistent pair.
They did (I thought there was something). Well, I'll change the list then to keep things updated. Did they use anything we could interpret as Formation, because:

Also, I thought about Formations as something a Pair could activate when attaining a certain level of cooperation.
Somewhat like Two up and Two back for the first level, Australian and I Formation on the second one and Pair-specific ones on National Level.

Your data huh? Mind reading? You don't understand it at all, haha.

I'll teach you now...The difference between analysis and gambling.

If data is light...Then mind raping is darkness!
Mind raping is fun (if I just wouldn't suck at it...)
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Remember, Funny Pair is National Level. And Atobe, Fayte approved to have a +10 instead of +5, Sherlock said that:
Gay Pair got boosted from 5 to 10, Atobe just forgot to add it.
About pairs, better than random points, I think that the [Formation] idea is great. And no player can copy a [Formation], or nullyfy it. They would work like [Feats]

Possible formations:
+25 points
-Australian (Golden Pair). They would also have the [Aura] [Synchro]
-Champion (Bunta & Marui)
-Mirage (Silver Pair)

+20 points
-The Tamer and The Demon(Kirihara+Renji)
-The Gentleman and The Trickster (Nioh + Yagyyu)
-Signals Game (Jimmies)

+15 points
- Funny Tennis (Hitouji and Koharu)
- Snaking Data (Kaidoh+Inui)
- Rivality (Kaidoh+Momo)
- Speed and Power (Gin & Kenya, Ishida & Kamio)
- The Prodigy and The Baggage (Fuji + Kawamura)

+10 points: The rest of known pairs:
-Seigaku: Fuji & Kikumaru, Momo & Kikumaru, Momo & Kawamura
- St.Rudoph: Kaneda + Akazawa
- Hyotei: Cancer + Oshitari, Cancer + Enbu Boy
- Rokkaku: Saeki + Itsuki, Amane + Kurobane
- Higa : Rin + Chinen


DOUBLE POST, I KNOW

It's about another completely different topic
Reiji is too nerfed. Look:
I don´t wannabe a crybaby,as Faye said, but look just at this:
Reiji (24) Javimgol
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Deep Impulse[Effect]: Opponent decreases 3 points.

will lose VS:

Tachibana (24) Fayte
-The Wild Beast[Feat]: User gets boosted 4 points.
-Wild Lion[Aura]: If the opponent is within 15 levels, Tachibana gets boosted 8 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Abare Dama[Effect]: Opponent's Effect and Aura are neutralized.

Chitose (23.5) Jyten
-Aura Master[Feat]: When playing singles, Chitose gets boosted 5 points.
-Pinnacle of Great Wisdom[Aura]: If the opponent it within 20 levels, they drop 5 points. (singles only)
-Selfless State[Aura]: The user gets boosted 3 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Kamikakushi[Effect]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, Chitose gets boosted 4 points. (both singles and doubles)

Kintarou (23) Ravsieg
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Wild Boy[Feat]: If the opponent is within 7 levels, Kintarou gets boosted 7 points. (singles only)
-Rival[Effect]: If Echizen is the opponent, it is automatically a tie. (singles only)
-All Out Mountain Storm[Effect]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, Kintarou wins. (singles only)

Kirihara (23) Ravsieg
-The Tamer[Effect]: If playing doubles with Renji, team gets boosted 10 points. (doubles only)
-Selfless State[Aura]: The user gets boosted 3 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Devil Mode[Feat]: If opponent is stronger, Kirihara increases 6 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Knuckle Serve[Effect]: Opponent decreases by 3 points. (singles only)

Krauser (23) Chaos
-Antichrist[Feat]: Krauser gets boosted 3 points
-Demon[Feat]: If opponent is within 10 levels, he drops 3 points.
-Crucify[Effect]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, Krauser wins. (singles only)

Yagyuu (22.5) Jyten
-The Gentleman[Feat]: Yagyuu increases 3 points and the opponent decreases 3 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Laser Shot[Effect]: Yagyuu gets boosted 3 points
-Trickster In Training[Effect]: Yagyuu swaps points with his opponent if his opponent is not from Rikkai or Seigaku.
-The Gentleman and The Trickster[Effect]: When Niou is his partner, Yagyuu gets boosted 6 points and can still activate Laser Shot.

Rin (21)!! Fayte
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.
-Giant Habu[Effect]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, Rin gets boosted 5 points and nullifies all Effects and Auras

Niou (21) Sherlock Holmes
-Puri[Feat]: Niou is boosted 3 points and Effects do not work against him. (singles only)
-The Trickster[Effect]: If the opponent is not from Rikkaidai, Niou swaps points with whoever he plays (singles only).
-Guess Who?[Effect]: If Niou plays doubles, he copies the effects and auras of his partner.

Gin (20.5) Hinata Fan
-Fated Rival[Feat]: He automatically loses against Kawamura (singles only)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Final Hadoukyuu[Effect]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, Gin's team wins. (doubles only)
-Hadoukyuu[Effect]: He gets boosted 10 points when playing singles, 5 when playing doubles.

And maybe VS
Sengoku (19)!! Bowser
-Lucky![Effect]: If the opponent is within 7 levels, Sengoku's team gets raised 7 points, they drop 7 points and their status effects are canceled.
-Born Lucky[Feat]: If the opponents final number of points is even, Sengoku gets boosted 5 points. If the opponent final number of points is odd, Seigoku loses 2 points.

and with a good guessing,
Mizuki (20) Chaos
-Observation[Feat]: If Mizuki plays a member of Seigaku, he is boosted 12 points.
-Data Tennis[Feat]: Mizuki gets boosted 2.5 points.
-Prediction Master[Effect]: Mizuki's player must predict his opponent's lineup. He must guess whether the character is playing doubles or singles, and in which position he is playing.
For every 100% correct guess(both position and whether the character is playing singles or doubles) Mizuki gets boosted 2 points. For every 50% correct guess(guessing whether the player is playing doubles or singles, but not his exact position) Mizuki gets boosted 1 point.

So, Sherlock said:
As for Reiji, I agree. He is terrible. I can't believe I missed him during the reform.

Reiji (24) Javimgol
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Masterpiece[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points if playing in singles 1, OR if his team has lost exactly two matches already.
-Deep Impulse[Effect]: Reiji gets boosted 3 points.
-Mirage[Effect]: Reiji negates his opponent's effect.

Would that be alright?
Reiji will still lose VS that bunch of players that cost less points than him.And it's even more predictable.
What about a [Feat] MILF coach for all the Jyosei Shonan Players (Reiji, Wakato and Kajimoto):
-Each opponent decrease 5 points.??


And let's make a contest: create a ridiculous-funny skill for my dear Pathetic Pair, Richard and Kadowaki

My idea:
[Formation] Pathetic Pair: If the partner is Richard/Kadowaki, opponents drop 10 points. If one opponent a base level of 23 points or more, Richard and Kadowaki Pair will automatically loose (that guys have no mercy)



OFFTOPIC 1: Longest post ever XD
OFFTOPIC 2: I can not share your amazing discussions (3 pages of comments), because it's late in Spain :(
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Reiji will still lose VS that bunch of players that cost less points than him.And it's even more predictable.
What about a [Feat] MILF coach for all the Jyosei Shonan Players (Reiji, Wakato and Kajimoto):
-Each opponent decrease 5 points.??
...Now you are just complaining. He can alternate between +3 and negating effects.
Negating effects he can beat nearly anyone that costs less than him. He even ties with Kintarou.
So, you are against broken effects, unless they are your broken effects right? -5 as a feat? Seriously?

Chitose and Tachibana are beasts, which is why they are so much stronger than almost anyone in the game.

...But fine, I'll see what I can do about Reiji.

Also, he doesn't need to be in S1 for his effect to activate. If he is in S2 and his team lost S3 and D2, his effect activates.

Well, I've got to go to school now. I'll be back in a few hours to discuss Reiji/post results of a few matches and etc.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
...Now you are just complaining. He can alternate between +3 and negating effects.
Negating effects he can beat nearly anyone that costs less than him. He even ties with Kintarou.
So, you are against broken effects, unless they are your broken effects right? -5 as a feat? Seriously?

Chitose and Tachibana are beasts, which is why they are so much stronger than almost anyone in the game.

...But fine, I'll see what I can do about Reiji.

Also, he doesn't need to be in S1 for his effect to activate. If he is in S2 and his team lost S3 and D2, his effect activates.

Well, I've got to go to school now. I'll be back in a few hours to discuss Reiji/post results of a few matches and etc.
Good morning, Sherlock!;)
Well, I accept your new 2.0 Reiji.
We just have to wait to Atobe and Fayte's approval.

I will keep my idea of MILF coach if next Season we develop Coaches, in a similar way than Crystal Drive (each coach gives a boost to the team). That could be fun, IMAO. I imagine my team of losers (except Reiji and Ryoga) with someone as strict Sanada or Tezuka as a coach,it would be really fun
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Your data huh? Mind reading? You don't understand it at all, haha.

I'll teach you now...The difference between analysis and gambling.

If data is light...Then mind raping is darkness!
Tsk, tsk, why so defensive? MY LIGHT WILL PIERCE THROUGH YOUR DARKNESS! Granted, I'm at a total disadvantage with this strat but its interesting so that's good enough for me. I'll send my line up probably in the next half hour.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Marui and Jackal were undefeated before the National finals
They lost against Nagoya pair :D, though they probably would've won. Jav, posted urs yet, I posted mine.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
They lost against Nagoya pair :D, though they probably would've won. Jav, posted urs yet, I posted mine.
I'm waiting to have first my match VS Ravsieg
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I thought we moved on to next round and start that, and like wait for matches for next one...either way, post ur lineup v me and we can get that out of the way yeah?


Maybe Ishida and Kamio can have that weird aura thing Tachibana had, but not as much points? They showed it when playing against Kenya and Gin.
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Maybe Ishida and Kamio can have that weird aura thing Tachibana had, but not as much points? They showed it when playing against Kenya and Gin.
Personally, I'm okay with that but only as Aura, like Golden Pair's Synchro.

Remember, Funny Pair is National Level.
I'm not so sure about that. They lost the only time they played together, also it was against Momo/Kaidoh Pair, which definetly is not National Level.
I would prefer them to stay with effects like at the moment.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not so sure about that. They lost the only time they played together, also it was against Momo/Kaidoh Pair, which definetly is not National Level.
I would prefer them to stay with effects like at the moment.
Momo/Kaidoh pair is National Level. They won a match during the Nationals, which is what makes a pair National Level.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Momo/Kaidoh pair is National Level. They won a match during the Nationals, which is what makes a pair National Level.
I disagree on that one. Winning at the Nationals means nothing or we could give that bonus to, like ten teams.
A National Level Pair is determined by their combination and in that aspect Momo and Kaidoh still have a long way to go in comparision to Golden or Silver Pair.

At least that's what I think.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well I personally think National Level means you are on par with the people who play in the nationals and win, I mean surely Momo and Kaidoh can fare with double players from all round the countries, just the odd few pairs like Golden Pair etc...so yeah, they can probably fare against most double players in the country. Probably not a long term pair, but they can defo play doubles together now.

As for Gay couple...well theres no indication they played in the nationals before that, and that they even won, so it's true you could argue that they are only a Kansai level pair...
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Well I personally think National Level means you are on par with the people who play in the nationals and win, I mean surely Momo and Kaidoh can fare with double players from all round the countries, just the odd few pairs like Golden Pair etc...so yeah, they can probably fare against most double players in the country. Probably not a long term pair, but they can defo play doubles together now.

As for Gay couple...well theres no indication they played in the nationals before that, and that they even won, so it's true you could argue that they are only a Kansai level pair...
They won all the matches till SFs, in Nationals. They can not be so bad.
Momo and Kaidoh had a bit of lucky, play in the main team, and won in the Tie-Break
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I personally think National Level means you are on par with the people who play in the nationals and win, I mean surely Momo and Kaidoh can fare with double players from all round the countries, just the odd few pairs like Golden Pair etc...so yeah, they can probably fare against most double players in the country. Probably not a long term pair, but they can defo play doubles together now.

As for Gay couple...well theres no indication they played in the nationals before that, and that they even won, so it's true you could argue that they are only a Kansai level pair...
FET only displays that Koharu played with Gin other than that match.
I suppose Shitenhouji is much like Rikkai in determining who plays doubles. Their all have a National ranking in singles (or at least most of them), so they simply make up a Pair.

As such I don't think Gay Pair is on National Level in doubles, I'd rather give them a little boost in Singles.
Following that I'd say Momo/Kaidoh should be ranked one below National Level at most.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
FET isnt always accurate...but how do we know if Gay Pair actually played doubles until semis?
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
FET isnt always accurate...but how do we know if Gay Pair actually played doubles until semis?
That may be true but I can't see a better option at the moment besides reading the whole manga again, what I can't do as I have quite a bit of school work at the moment.

My comparision with Rikkai above is based on FET for now, maybe Sherlock, Atobe or Fayte do know it more detailed?
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
They are definitely above Oishi/Kikumaru pre-series, considering at the beginning of the series, they lost to St.Freaking Rudolph.
Oishi/Kikumaru pre-series were a "national level doubles pair" so...Yeah. It doesn't say much.

If we'll give every person a specific doubles effect, it won't be based on "national/kantou level" it will be different for each person.


To clarify, it should be something like

Tachibana:
[Wings of Whatever] When playing with Chitose, gets boosted X points.
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
They are definitely above Oishi/Kikumaru pre-series, considering at the beginning of the series, they lost to St.Freaking Rudolph.
Oishi/Kikumaru pre-series were a "national level doubles pair" so...Yeah. It doesn't say much.
I think these losses were very plot haxed. If they would win according to their reputation and Tezuka would not lose either, the other characters would have had no chace to evolve (considering Echizen's super plot hax)

If we'll give every person a specific doubles effect, it won't be based on "national/kantou level" it will be different for each person.
<hr noshade size="1">
To clarify, it should be something like

Tachibana:
[Wings of Whatever] When playing with Chitose, gets boosted X points.
You really wanna do that?
I thought we'd only give the formations (or whatever) to the top pairs and have the rest use some standard formations.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top