Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gentlemen Duel...Sherlock Holmes VS......JYTEN!!!!


Singles 3
Krauser (23+3=26)
-Antichrist[Feat]: Krauser gets boosted 3 points
-Demon[Feat]: If opponent is within 10 levels, he drops 3 points.
-Crucify[Effect]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, Krauser wins.

Yagyuu (25.5)
The Gentleman[Feat]: Yagyuu increases 3 points and the opponent decreases 3 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Trickster In Training[Effect]: Yagyuu swaps points with his opponent if his opponent is not from Rikkai or Seigaku.

Nice try Yagyuu but Anti christ is the victor..they swapped points but Yagyuu still ended up on a fence.

Game and set, Liladen Krauser (sherlock) by crucifixion 7-5

Doubles 2
Momo(16+3)/Kenya(15+5+5)=44
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Insight[Feat]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, they drop 3 points and all status effects are canceled.
-Dunk Smash[Effect]: Opponent drops 3 points.

-Supersonic[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kenya increases by 5 points.
-The Jet[Feat]: Kenya gets boosted by 5 points

VS
Kai + Aoi (27-3)
-Thrill Seeker[Feat]: If opponent is within 5 points, Aoi gets boosted 6 points.
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.

Beatdown, Kai and Aoi had no chance..Momoshiro-Kenya (sherlock) Pair 6-0

Sinlges 2
Mizuki (20+6+2.5+4=32.5-5=27.5)
-Observation[Feat]: If Mizuki plays a member of Seigaku, he is boosted 12 points.
-Data Tennis[Feat]: Mizuki gets boosted 2.5 points.
-Prediction Master[Effect]: Mizuki's player must predict his opponent's lineup. He must guess whether the character is playing doubles or singles, and in which position he is playing.
For every 100% correct guess(both position and whether the character is playing singles or doubles) Mizuki gets boosted 2 points. For every 50% correct guess(guessing whether the player is playing doubles or singles, but not his exact position) Mizuki gets boosted 1 point.

Chitose (28.5) Pinnacle of Great Wisdom

Mizuki has been stalking Chitose but no way that St Rudolph reject is beating Some one with Muga

Chitose (Jyten) scrapes out a 7-6(7) win.

Doubles 1
D1:Taka (15+5+3=23)Niou(21+5=26)=49
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Hadoukyuu[Effect]: User gets boosted 10 points in singles, 5 points in doubles.
Niou (21) Sherlock Holmes
-Guess Who?[Effect]: If Niou plays doubles, he copies the effects and auras of his partner.

Inui + Gakuto (42) Waterfall and Moon Salute
-Data Tennis[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Waterfall Serve[Effect]: The opponent's total drops by 2 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Acrobatics[Feat]: Gakuto gets boosted 5 points
-Doubles Expert[Feat]: Gakuto gets raised 5 points when playing doubles.
-Moon Salute[Effect]: Gakuto gets raised 3 points.

Inui gathered the data and the dropped to 47 but Gakuto's shitty stamina cost them the victory

Niou/Kawamura(sherlock) pair 6-4

Singles 1
Wakato (23+6=29) copying Technician(From Fuji)
-Technician[Effect]: If the opponent is at a higher level, they drop the difference in points divided by 2. Fuji then gets boosted 6 points. (singles only)

Irie (55 thanks to Technician is dropped to 39)

Despite Irie's (Jyten) drop he still outlcassed the filler character, 6-2
Winner Sherlock 3-2

For fucks sake...please include stats, stat bonuses etc..it's not fun having too look up the feats/stats/effects over and over..this goes quicker if you add them..or at least add the stat bonuses to the stats
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gentlemen Duel...Sherlock Holmes VS......JYTEN!!!!

Singles 1
Wakato (23+6=29) copying Technician(From Fuji)
-Technician[Effect]: If the opponent is at a higher level, they drop the difference in points divided by 2. Fuji then gets boosted 6 points. (singles only)

Irie (55 thanks to Technician is dropped to 39)

Despite Irie's (Jyten) drop he still outlcassed the filler character, 6-2
Winner Sherlock 3-2

For fucks sake...please include stats, stat bonuses etc..it's not fun having too look up the feats/stats/effects over and over..this goes quicker if you add them..or at least add the stat bonuses to the stats
Well I knew it my double suck too hard. Ah, should have stuck with the other strategy of not having yagyuu use laser instead of trickster. Even then I'd have to switch Chitose and Yagyuu...

Also, I'll include effects from now on and technically Irie just stomped Wakato. Effects and Aura's don't work on him. :p
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know but it says change over is a feat...
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Irie: Playing Singles 1
Yagyuu: Playing Singles 2
Chitose: Playing Singles 2

Everyone else is playing doubles 1.
That was my prediction, by the way. There ain't no rule it says I can't guess two people playing the same spot, it just means I will lose one of them for sure haha.
Mizuki (20+6+2.5+4=32.5-5=27.5)
-Observation[Feat]: If Mizuki plays a member of Seigaku, he is boosted 12 points.
-Data Tennis[Feat]: Mizuki gets boosted 2.5 points.
-Prediction Master[Effect]: Mizuki's player must predict his opponent's lineup. He must guess whether the character is playing doubles or singles, and in which position he is playing.
For every 100% correct guess(both position and whether the character is playing singles or doubles) Mizuki gets boosted 2 points. For every 50% correct guess(guessing whether the player is playing doubles or singles, but not his exact position) Mizuki gets boosted 1 point.

Chitose (28.5) Pinnacle of Great Wisdom

Mizuki has been stalking Chitose but no way that St Rudolph reject is beating Some one with Muga

Chitose (Jyten) scrapes out a 7-6(7) win.
Little mistake there Atobe.
My prediction got 2 perfectly right characters in doubles, and 2 perfectly right in singles. That's 11 points.

It's a tie between Chitose and Mizuki, so I win 3-1 instead of 3-2.



Also, Jyten, that was brilliant. You did very well. You are a...I feel the need to link tvtropes here. Don't click on it if you are at work, or else you will stop working for a few hours.(It's safe for work, but...It will make you waste some a lot of time)

Jyten...You are a worthy opponent.

You were almost one step ahead of me the entire way! But in the end, I won.

...Not that I could have lost. I calculated every single possibility, and concluded that I couldn't lose with those 3.


S1: Wakato(Technician)
S2: Mizuki
S3: Krauser

Assuming all your possible lineups(O=Victory, X=Loss, ^=Tie)
Mizuki using this prediction:
Irie: Playing Singles 1
Yagyuu: Playing Singles 2
Chitose: Playing Singles 2

Everyone else is playing doubles 1.

Going from S1 to S3, those were the possible results:

Irie, Yagyuu, Chitose X, O, X
Irie, Chitose, Yagyuu X, O, O
Yagyuu, Chitose, Irie O, ^, X
Yagyuu, Irie, Chitose O, X, O
Chitose, Irie, Yagyuu X, X, O
Chitose, Yagyuu, Irie X, O, X

Even counting possible trickster variables, Mizuki and Krauser's variables were enough to guarantee me a win, but you still had me wondering if you would pull something off to trick me.
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
FET isnt always accurate...but how do we know if Gay Pair actually played doubles until semis?
They data books list all of their matchups through out the nationals.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Also, Atobe, the whole "having to go to the first post thing"...WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

Lol. Joking, I did send everything with their respective effects in the first post, but I was so focused in mind raping Jyten that I forgot to add effects to my post ==
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My bad sherlock..i knew Mizuki's prediction would confuse me...
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Don't worry, I made it confusing as hell.
I HAD to. Jyten forced me go with the more confusing route, lol.


S3

S3 - Tachibana (24) +3 --> (27)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Wild Lion[Aura]: If the opponent is within 15 levels, Tachibana gets boosted 8 points. (both singles and doubles)

Singles 3: Kaidoh (16.5)
-Devil Mode[Feat]: If opponent is stronger, Kaidoh increases 6 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Stamina Freak[Feat]: Kaidoh wins if he ties or if the opponent is within 1.5 points (both singles and doubles)
Rivalry[Effect]: Kaidoh may copy any one of Momoshiro's abilities for the match. (both singles and doubles): Dunk Smash[Effect]: Opponent drops 3 points.

Winner, Fayte

D2

D2 - Kabaji/Rin (21+12) +6 --> (27+12)=39
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.
-Giant Habu[Effect]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, Rin gets boosted 5 points and nullifies all Status Effects (both singles and doubles)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Usu[Feat]: Kabaji becomes the level and copies the Aura of whoever he plays. If he plays doubles, he becomes the same level as the highest leveled opponent


vs
Kaneda+Kurobane(45.5)
Kaneda (12)
-Doubles Expert[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kaneda gets double the points. (doubles only)
Kurobane (8.5)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Graceful Smash[Effect]: If Bane plays doubles, he is boosted 10 points.

Winner, Hinata Fan
---------------------------------

S2:Singles 2: Ishida (14)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Hadoukyuu[Effect]: User gets boosted 10 points in singles, 5 points in doubles.

S2 - Sanada (30) +3 --> (33)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Shadow[Feat]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, all Aura's are canceled.
-Rai[Effect]: If the opponent is within 10 levels, they drop 5 points. If the opponent is within 5 levels, all effects are canceled.

Winner, Fayte

D1:
D1 - Bunta/Zaizen (50)

-Genius[Feat]: If the opponent has an Effect, it is added to Zaizen instead of that player. If Zaizen plays doubles, he takes the effect of the opponent with the higher base level.
-Volley Expert[Feat]: If Bunta plays doubles, team is boosted 10 points.

Gin (20.5)
-Fated Rival[Feat]: He automatically loses against Kawamura (singles only)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
Jiro(18)
-Flexible Wrists[Feat]: Jiro gets boosted 5 points.
-Volley Master[Effect]: If Jiro plays doubles, team gets boosted 5 points.


Gin is the character with the highest base level of the two, but he has no effects activated so Zaizen can't steal it from him.

Gin+Jiro=51.5

They win...Just barely.

Winner, Hinata Fan

S1- Akutsu (25) +3 --> (28)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Slide[Effect]: Akutsu's opponent has his effects negated.(Singles only)

vs

Oni (50)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.

Winner, Oni. Close though, the overall match could have ended a tie.

Winner: Hinata Fan, 3-2.


1)Atobe The King(15 points, +11 games)
2)Fayte (15 points, +8 games)
3)Jyten, Sherlock Holmes (9 points, +1 games)
4)Bowser (9 points,-3 games)
5)Ravsieg, Hinata Fan (6 points, -2 games)
6)Chaos (3 points, -3 games)
7)Jav (3 points, -6 games)
8)
9)
That's the ranking as of now!

People, keep sending your lineups. Round 6 is still going on!

To remind you of the matches...




Hinata Fan vs Atobe
Jav vs Bowser
Chaos vs Ravsieg

Send your lineups to me people! Even if your previous match isn't over yet.
 
Last edited:

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't worry, I made it confusing as hell.
I HAD to. Jyten forced me go with the more confusing route, lol.
<hr noshade size="1">
S3

S3 - Tachibana (24) +3 --> (27)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Wild Lion[Aura]: If the opponent is within 15 levels, Tachibana gets boosted 8 points. (both singles and doubles)

Singles 3: Kaidoh (16.5)
-Devil Mode[Feat]: If opponent is stronger, Kaidoh increases 6 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Stamina Freak[Feat]: Kaidoh wins if he ties or if the opponent is within 1.5 points (both singles and doubles)
Rivalry[Effect]: Kaidoh may copy any one of Momoshiro's abilities for the match. (both singles and doubles): Dunk Smash[Effect]: Opponent drops 3 points.

Winner, Fayte

D2

D2 - Kabaji/Rin (21+12) +6 --> (27+12)=39
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.
-Giant Habu[Effect]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, Rin gets boosted 5 points and nullifies all Status Effects (both singles and doubles)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Usu[Feat]: Kabaji becomes the level and copies the Aura of whoever he plays. If he plays doubles, he becomes the same level as the highest leveled opponent


vs
Kaneda+Kurobane(45.5)
Kaneda (12)
-Doubles Expert[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kaneda gets double the points. (doubles only)
Kurobane (8.5)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Graceful Smash[Effect]: If Bane plays doubles, he is boosted 10 points.

Winner, Hinata Fan
---------------------------------

S2:Singles 2: Ishida (14)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Hadoukyuu[Effect]: User gets boosted 10 points in singles, 5 points in doubles.

S2 - Sanada (30) +3 --> (33)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Shadow[Feat]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, all Aura's are canceled.
-Rai[Effect]: If the opponent is within 10 levels, they drop 5 points. If the opponent is within 5 levels, all effects are canceled.

Winner, Fayte

D1:
D1 - Bunta/Zaizen (50)

-Genius[Feat]: If the opponent has an Effect, it is added to Zaizen instead of that player. If Zaizen plays doubles, he takes the effect of the opponent with the higher base level.
-Volley Expert[Feat]: If Bunta plays doubles, team is boosted 10 points.

Gin (20.5)
-Fated Rival[Feat]: He automatically loses against Kawamura (singles only)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
Jiro(18)
-Flexible Wrists[Feat]: Jiro gets boosted 5 points.
-Volley Master[Effect]: If Jiro plays doubles, team gets boosted 5 points.


Gin is the character with the highest base level of the two, but he has no effects activated so Zaizen can't steal it from him.

Gin+Jiro=51.5

They win...Just barely.

Winner, Hinata Fan

S1- Akutsu (25) +3 --> (28)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Slide[Effect]: Akutsu's opponent has his effects negated.(Singles only)

vs

Oni (50)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.

Winner, Oni. Close though, the overall match could have ended a tie.

Winner: Hinata Fan, 3-2.
Yeah, once I agreed to that line up of singles I knew I was doomed but my doubles are just too n00bish. All of my wins force me to put one of my big 3 in doubles if not two of them.

Also, Gratz Hinata! I got two losses now...can't afford anymore. :p
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You can send me your lineups even if your match from last round hasn't been finished yet, as long as you have sent me your lineup for the last round already
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes. My victory remains. Though the story may change, the ending remains the same.

Time for me to run the table.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah, once I agreed to that line up of singles I knew I was doomed but my doubles are just too n00bish. All of my wins force me to put one of my big 3 in doubles if not two of them.

Also, Gratz Hinata! I got two losses now...can't afford anymore. :p
I have 3 losses. I can't afford to lose, AND I gotta hope for everyone else to lose, which is just mathematically impossible.

It won't affect my Heroic Resolve though.

Since I went into "I can't lose" mode, I have won both my matches through sheer mind raping.
Both were difficult, but Jyten, it was really hard to mind rape you. You were almost always one step ahead of me, I just won in the end because you probably didn't notice the mathematical thing with Mizuki to always win at least one match in singles.

Hinata Fan, KILL ATOBE IF YOU HAVE TO, BUT DON'T LET HIM WIN.
 
Last edited:

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have 3 losses. I can't afford to lose, AND I gotta hope for everyone else to lose, which is just mathematically impossible.

It won't affect my Heroic Resolve though.

Since I went into "I can't lose" mode, I have won both my matches through sheer mind raping.
Both were difficult, but Jyten, it was really hard to mind rape you.

Hinata Fan, KILL ATOBE IF YOU HAVE TO, BUT DON'T LET HIM WIN.
Rofl.

I'll do my best. Essentially, this match will all come down to whether or not Oni and Echizen meet or not, though.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You can send me your lineups even if your match from last round hasn't been finished yet, as long as you have sent me your lineup for the last round already
Also, you, Atobe and Fayte, I have made a SS with everyone's stats in it. I also put in the abilities for all the teams I played along with the strongest and weakest they possibly could be. It may make things easier if you guys made one of those to so you could easily determine the outcome of each match. I'd send you mine...but you know...it's my data. :p

Granted, I'm about half way done with the PoT Fan League DB. Once I'm done I'll post a link here and you guys can play test matches against existing teams and make your own. Along with seeing every single feat, aura, effect and how it stacks up to others (Debating on letting mods add feats/aura's/effects...security issue here...).

I should have it done at some point. I really just don't like the schema...I need better relations. So, if any of you wants to learn how to use a DB I'd be more than happy to show you...since well I'm frankly too lazy to ever complete this program.

Or even better if any of you know SQL Server 2005 then we could just co-op making the program. In all reality, if I was really bored this would only take a day to complete so, it wouldn't take that much effort to help or make...I'm just super lazy and since I code all day for work (9-5) it sucks to code more at home...

Want to help Sherlock :p????


Rofl.

I'll do my best. Essentially, this match will all come down to whether or not Oni and Echizen meet or not, though.
Dang Atobe is dang scary now...not losing to anyone...Prays I can beat him....but I have Cancer(Gakuto)..so, I may die before then. :p
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Also, you, Atobe and Fayte, I have made a SS with everyone's stats in it. I also put in the abilities for all the teams I played along with the strongest and weakest they possibly could be. It may make things easier if you guys made one of those to so you could easily determine the outcome of each match. I'd send you mine...but you know...it's my data. :p

Granted, I'm about half way done with the PoT Fan League DB. Once I'm done I'll post a link here and you guys can play test matches against existing teams and make your own. Along with seeing every single feat, aura, effect and how it stacks up to others (Debating on letting mods add feats/aura's/effects...security issue here...).

I should have it done at some point. I really just don't like the schema...I need better relations. So, if any of you wants to learn how to use a DB I'd be more than happy to show you...since well I'm frankly too lazy to ever complete this program.

Or even better if any of you know SQL Server 2005 then we could just co-op making the program. In all reality, if I was really bored this would only take a day to complete so, it wouldn't take that much effort to help or make...I'm just super lazy and since I code all day for work (9-5) it sucks to code more at home...

Want to help Sherlock :p????
I want to help, but I'm not really having time to help those days.

Last year in high school, so I'm having to make sure I hand in assignments on time(never bothered with that before) and I'm working after school as a fencing teacher, and I have fencing tournaments, and I have writing contests, and maple syrup tasting conventions eh.

I'd love to help though, just not now. I should be able to breath after I get some room to breath though, haha.


Dang Atobe is dang scary now...not losing to anyone...Prays I can beat him....but I have Cancer(Gakuto)..so, I may die before then. :p
You MUST beat him! DIE AFTER YOU BEAT HIM!

I am fairly sure I could beat Atobe with my new team though. Yeah, actually, I'm fairly sure I would be able to beat him.

Fayte...Eh, that's going to be tough. I wonder who is facing him next round. Not many people can beat him.

VS Atobe...Hinata Fan, want some help beating Atobe? Can I be Mr.Miyagi and train you in the art of mind raping?
 
Last edited:

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want to help, but I'm not really having time to help those days.

Last year in high school, so I'm having to make sure I hand in assignments on time(never bothered with that before) and I'm working after school as a fencing teacher, and I have fencing tournaments, and I have writing contests, and maple syrup tasting conventions eh.

I'd love to help though, just not now. I should be able to breath after I get some room to breath though, haha.
No problems, dang, I didn't really like high school but looking back on it it wasn't too bad. Take your time in high school get into a good college, get a good job, get an intership (this is key) and don't work too hard. There, now I am officially old. :crying

Sherlock Holmes said:
You MUST beat him! DIE AFTER YOU BEAT HIM!
Debating on just throwing the match against Atobe...lolz!
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
No problems, dang, I didn't really like high school but looking back on it it wasn't too bad. Take your time in high school get into a good college, get a good job, get an intership (this is key) and don't work too hard. There, now I am officially old. :crying
Haha, don't worry, you are not old. You are...Experienced!
My average as of now is 94%, so if I keep this up I can pretty much choose my university. God bless the way Canadian universities decide on applications.


Debating on just throwing the match against Atobe...lolz!
DON'T! I'LL HELP YOU MIND RAPE HIM TOO!
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha, don't worry, you are not old. You are...Experienced!
My average as of now is 94%, so if I keep this up I can pretty much choose my university. God bless the way Canadian universities decide on applications.

DON'T! I'LL HELP YOU MIND RAPE HIM TOO!
Yeah, american colleges are very picky at least all the good ones...bah, and terribly expensive. Yay, for rich parents!

Nah, thanks but I'll beat him with my own style. I'm just messing with you. :p Or am I? :p
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
VS Atobe...Hinata Fan, want some help beating Atobe? Can I be Mr.Miyagi and train you in the art of mind raping?
I don't walk the path of the mind raper. I walk the path of winning with manliness. Just look at my team: Oni, Gin, Kaidoh, Kurobane, and Ishida. Plus Jirou, who just wants to have fun.

Debating on just throwing the match against Atobe...lolz!
Rofl. Or are you just saying that to lull him into a false sense of security? You can be the Gentleman Trickster. Tell him where you're going to put Irie so he bombs the spot, and then put Gakuto there.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Crap, it seems like if Atobe uses his big 3 in singles, he is guaranteed a win over Hinata. Fuck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top