Games Fate/Grand Order

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did anyone else have trouble with Yu Miaoyi's fight? It took me six battles with different combinations to eventually figure out a way to defeat her (Jeanne as the last standing, and just spamming her NP)...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Did anyone else have trouble with Yu Miaoyi's fight? It took me six battles with different combinations to eventually figure out a way to defeat her (Jeanne as the last standing, and just spamming her NP)...
Hessian Lobo NP3+Invencibility Pierce CE trivialized the Qin Shin Huang fight.

I had an easy time on Yu with Circe debuff clear + Tamamo CD refresh

Yu+Zerker fight was a bit strange, because Raikou with her double dmg buff destroyed Yu, but the the fiht against Zerker came down to Heracles last turn (Bond CE+Evade+Guts+Osiris)

I was having a bit of difficulty against old assassin, but then I read that his buff was removable and then Melt had a field day with that.

I had the most diifculty with the strategist fight who kept buffing the minions

Then, after the fight, I remembered I had Amakusa Shirou.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also call me a bitch but I am totally using the next 4* ticket and the 5* ticket to reunite those two, specially since

His summoned version is his regular history one in the lostbelt one body
 
Last edited:

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I had an easy time on Yu with Circe debuff clear + Tamamo CD refresh
This was my strategy for the first few attempts, but a combination of lucky crits and specifically targeting Circe made it not work out. Only just dealt with the old man, strangely wasn't nearly as hard...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This was my strategy for the first few attempts, but a combination of lucky crits and specifically targeting Circe made it not work out. Only just dealt with the old man, strangely wasn't nearly as hard...
My third member was mash with xuanz zang on the back with the cleanse debuff mystic code so maybe I mispoke a little bi t
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just burned the 5 tickets to tru and get xiang yu and oh my god I´ve been 6 months without a new servant at all is fate mad that I am also playing geshin?
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Didn't even think about changing mystic code:facepalm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wep, finished the lostbelt - none of the other fights were as troubling as Yu Miaoyi. Summer Nero was basically the MVP, and the Qin Shi Huang fight was surprising easy. Hessian Lobo supported by Skadi and Waver took out two of his bars, which I hadn't expected since he was only at lv70. And Jalter finished it in one turn.

Roll-wise, got Yu after a couple of rolls, but no Qin Shi after 30...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am now officially 500 SQ withouth a single 5*, counting the 300 from skadi.

NGL, I think that if I get a repetead 5* in the upcomming GSSR (I have 14/43) I dont think I will ever spend money on FGO again.

Mostly cause Genshin´s gacha is way more fair (even if arguably their extra copies system is way way more predatory than FGOs)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's gatcha. It's all predatory. You should never spend money on any of it. It's not worth it. None of it's fair. It's all a scam. Etc etc.

That said I ended up rolling what I had for Consort Yu because she's super cute. Nothing. Which is fine.:amuse

Still not got around to playing any of the new chapter yet. May try to squeeze it in before Cyberpunk but I feel like that's not going to work out.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's gatcha. It's all predatory. You should never spend money on any of it. It's not worth it. None of it's fair. It's all a scam. Etc etc.

That said I ended up rolling what I had for Consort Yu because she's super cute. Nothing. Which is fine.:amuse

Still not got around to playing any of the new chapter yet. May try to squeeze it in before Cyberpunk but I feel like that's not going to work out.
I reckon you can get through a good chunk of it, especially when Cyberpunk is delayed again :kappa
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I reckon you can get through a good chunk of it, especially when Cyberpunk is delayed again :kappa
Can never rule it out but I think they're doing it for real this time. :amuse
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's gatcha. It's all predatory. You should never spend money on any of it. It's not worth it. None of it's fair. It's all a scam. Etc etc.

That said I ended up rolling what I had for Consort Yu because she's super cute. Nothing. Which is fine.:amuse

Still not got around to playing any of the new chapter yet. May try to squeeze it in before Cyberpunk but I feel like that's not going to work out.
I know, I keep a budget, and I always work with the idea of "well this game was free so I might spend the value of 1 regular game per year on it" for gachas, if I do like them.
As a collector i am just salty I got nothing new to play with. Oh well, I am using the time to lv up skills and servants I already have so its nice.

Anyway.

Onto this xmas.

PSA THAT THIS EVENT HAS NOT GOTTEN A RE-RUN IN JAPAN, FOR REASONS UNKNOW, AND ITS THE ONLY FREE RULER SO FAR SO FUCKING CLEAR LOSTBELT 1 ALREADY

ALSO THIS HAS FUCKING FANGS ON THE ROLETTE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW


3 TURN FARMING GUIDE
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I just realized Jammin is Mozart and I am Salieri, raging to the skies about why our luck musical talent is so different



I will get Yu in the next 4 star ticket, and her husbando on the 5 if neither spook me until then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also for those capable of saving for waifus, I´d say a top tier one came out in Japan, so you might want to save some quartz if you are into this:

 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pretty generous of you to give me Mozart in that analogy Kato. If you only knew how much I suck at all forms of music.:amuse
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Altera The (San)ta: Everyone at Chaldea gets to be Santa at least once.....

Me: ...
Me: Maybe everyone shouldn’t be included...
Me: Like Giles?!
Also Me: ((Please tell me he won’t be bringing presents to all the good little boys and girls))
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Managed to get not only Bradamante, but two more Summer Martha, so she's now NP5! Also loving Taiga's return. Kind of curious who those servants were in the promo.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Managed to get not only Bradamante, but two more Summer Martha, so she's now NP5! Also loving Taiga's return. Kind of curious who those servants were in the promo.
Im guessing they are the bonus servants?

Russia was teased by the regular people and Ivan and Anastasia are bonus servants.

This'll be fun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im already on the 6th box.

Sure the nodes aren´t optimal now, but I have a fuckton of apples, and letting it all to when the optimal nodes open up never really worked out for me.

Also I want the Green Cubes for the CE on the shop, the dragon fangs for Arturias, XP for Quetz (just maxed brada), and the Proofs and Bullets on the store. Also the new material from china lostbelt, one nevre knows when you will need it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

btw @Rikudou King , heres the teams that I think it will appear based on bonus servants.


Greece: Quiron + Achilles

Russia: Anastasia + Ivan

Roma: ROMA + Caligula

Japan: : Yagyu + Hokusai

USA; Edison + Bunyan

"North Pole": Lily + Salter

France: Astolfo + Samson

Middle East (not exactly a country, but given the age difference I don´t know which country they would choose) : Darius + Arash

Americas (their area of expertise. Maybe "Pirate Land"?) : Collumbus + Blackbeard

Ireland: Cu + Scatchch

China: Red Hare + Wu Zeitan

Hektor, Santa Altera, Jaguar, Carmila, Babbage, Hans, Pethelesia, Atlantalter, and MHXX I have no idea

Edit: On second note, could Pethe and Altaalter be the "Anti-Achilles Nation"?
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So far Bradamante has been quite the fun servant. Not on the same level as Parvati, but still fun enough for some knock-off Quick memes...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well I got some of them right.

I am reallllllllllllly enjoying using Bradamante, her animations are sick, she even has a "carrinho de energia" (energy slide on the ground kick) which I love so much.

I think that what I like the most about her is her posture on her standing pose, skills, and attacks. She really feels like a knight battling, not just a waifu. OFC this is balanced by her bountifull NP.

I also enjoy her kit, being the "Simple yet self-sufficient" that I also like about Ivan and King Hassan, for example.

On box 22, farming around 5 per day but took a break today. By doing 5 everyday and arriving at 50 (so theres a leeway to do less on some days) I will be able to MLB the bond CE from the shop.

And talking about CEs, I dropped 4 already...just MLB one so it opened up a slot for bond CE

How you guys farming going?
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm taking it pretty slow, farming shop currency using natural AP, and have only gotten to box three. Waiting til the weekend to go all out, since I'll be off of work and all the good quests will be open by then.

On the plus side, I manage to get another Bradamante, which was nice.
 
Top